北师大版八年级下册英语Unit 5 Memories课文音频

版本: 北师大版
年级: 八年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝北师大版八年级下册课文Unit 5 Memories单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝北师大版八年级下册课文Unit 5 Memories单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 5 Memories课文翻译及听力音频

  • Unit 5 Memories 翻译:第五单元 回忆

  • Talk about memorable events. 翻译:谈论令人难忘的事件。

  • Read about life in the 1950s. 翻译:阅读有关20世纪50年代的生活的文章。

  • Listen to a dialogue about a man's memories. 翻译:听一段有关一个男人的回忆的对话。

  • Write about a happy memory. 翻译:记述一次快乐的回忆。

  • Learn about reported speech. 翻译:学习间接引语。

  • Getting Ready 翻译:课前准备

  • Look at the Key Words. 翻译:看一看关键词。

  • What can you see in the photos? 翻译:在这些照片中你能看见什么?

  • Key Words: Memorable events 翻译:关键词:令人难忘的事情

  • birthday party 翻译:生日聚会

  • happy / bad day at school 翻译:学校里快乐的/糟糕的一天

  • important news 翻译:重要新闻

  • magic moment 翻译:神奇时刻

  • party at school 翻译:学校里的聚会

  • special present 翻译:特殊礼物

  • Sports Day 翻译:运动日

  • vacation 翻译:假期

  • Example 翻译:例子

  • In Photo A, the children are having a birthday party. 翻译:在照片A中,孩子们正在举办生日聚会。

  • They look happy. 翻译:他们看上去很开心。

  • Work in pairs. 翻译:两人活动。

  • Talk about the events you remember most clearly from last year. 翻译:谈论去年当中你记得最清晰的事件。

  • Lesson 13 A Daughter's Letter 翻译:第十三课 女儿的一封信

  • Warm-up 翻译:课前热身活动

  • Has anyone had a great influence on you? 翻译:有人对你产生过重大影响吗?

  • Who is it? 翻译:是谁呢?

  • What has he or she done? 翻译:他或她做过些什么呢?

  • Example 翻译:例子

  • My dad has had a great influence on me. 翻译:我爸爸对我产生过重大影响。

  • I was a shy girl. 翻译:我过去是一个很害羞的女孩。

  • My dad encouraged me and helped me talk more and be more confident. 翻译:我爸爸鼓励了我,还帮助我多多交谈,并且让我变得更加自信。

  • Reading 翻译:阅读

  • Read the letter. 翻译:阅读这封信。

  • Why does Liu Fei write this letter? 翻译:刘菲为什么要写这封信?

  • Dear Mum, Today is my birthday and it is the first birthday I have spent far away from home. 翻译:亲爱的妈妈,今天是我的生日。这是我第一次在离家很远的地方过生日。

  • I miss you very much. 翻译:我非常想您。

  • A few days ago, we learned a poem and discussed the famous line "You don't know what you've got until it's gone. " 翻译:几天前,我们学了一首诗,并且讨论了“失去了才知道珍惜。”这一名句。

  • Miss Li told us that her primary school teacher made a huge difference in her life. 翻译:李老师告诉我们,她的小学老师在她的生活中起了重大作用。

  • She told us how her teacher encouraged her. 翻译:她跟我们说起了她的老师是如何鼓励她的。

  • But she mentioned that she didn't have a chance to tell her. 翻译:但是她还提到了自己没有机会告诉她。

  • She was sad about this. 翻译:她为此很难过。

  • This made me think a lot, especially when I'm thousands of kilometres away from home. 翻译:这使我想了很多,尤其是当我离家数千公里远的时候。

  • I am writing you this letter because I want you to know how much I love you. 翻译:我现在给您写这封信是因为我想让您知道我有多爱您。

  • A friend once said that a person's happiness was mostly because of their childhood. 翻译:有个朋友曾经说过一个人的幸福多半是因为他们的童年。

  • I agree with her. 翻译:我同意她的说法。

  • I still remember the times when you held my hand and counted steps with me as we walked along. 翻译:我还记得,那时候你拉着我的手,我们一边往前走,你一边跟我一起玩数步数的游戏。

  • You told me stories about the brave elephant and encouraged me to be a confident girl. 翻译:你给我讲了勇敢大象的故事,并且还鼓励我要做一个自信的女孩。

  • I also remember that in our small flat, you read books at your desk and I played with my toys on the bed nearby. 翻译:我也记得在我们的小公寓里,你在书桌旁边看书,我就在附近的床上玩玩具。

  • In cool autumns, we took many walks along the street, chatting and laughing together. 翻译:在凉爽的秋天,我们经常沿街散步,一起聊天、一起大笑。

  • My childhood was filled with these warm memories. 翻译:我的儿童时代充满了这些温暖的回忆。

  • Now, I see what an influence you've had on my life. 翻译:现在,我明白了您对我的生活产生了多大影响。

  • Time flies and so much has happened. 翻译:时光飞逝,转眼发生了那么多的事。

  • There have been good times and bad times, successes and failures, but you were always by my side. 翻译:有过美好的时光,也有过不好的时光,有成功也有失败,但是您总是在我身边。

  • When I won the swimming prize, you smiled and said you were proud of me. 翻译:当我赢得游泳比赛奖的时候,您笑着说您为我感到骄傲。

  • When I failed my maths exam, you encouraged me and said that everything would be fine. 翻译:当我数学考试不及格的时候,您鼓励我说一切都会好起来的。

  • Your words encouraged me to deal with all my difficulties. 翻译:您的话鼓励着我要应对自己所有的困难。

  • Now when I have problems, I always think of your words and they help me so much. 翻译:现在,每当我遇到问题时,我总会想起您的话,它们对我很有帮助。

  • You have always said that we should judge people's success by how they live their lives every day. 翻译:您常说我们应该通过人们怎样过每一天来判断他们是否成功。

  • I think I'm living a successful life and it's all because of you. 翻译:我觉得自己正过着一种成功的生活,而这都是因为您。

  • Thank you, Mum. 翻译:谢谢您,妈妈。

  • Love, Feifei 翻译:爱你的,菲菲

  • Liu Fei is writing a letter to her mother. 翻译:刘菲正在给她妈妈写信。

  • Read the letter again. 翻译:再读一遍这封信。

  • Answer the questions below. 翻译:回答下列问题。

  • What made Liu Fei think about her mother today? 翻译:是什么让刘菲今天想起了她妈妈?

  • Is Liu Fei living close to her mother now? 翻译:刘菲现在住得离她妈妈近吗?

  • How do you know? 翻译:你是怎么知道的?

  • What did Liu Fei's mother do with her and what did she say to her? 翻译:刘菲的妈妈和刘菲一起做过些什么?她又对刘菲说过些什么?

  • Unit 5 Memories 翻译:第五单元 回忆

  • Read these sentences. 翻译:阅读这些句子。

  • Who probably said them? 翻译:它们可能是谁说的?

  • Everything will be fine. 翻译:一切都会好起来的。

  • Don't worry about it. 翻译:别担心这事。

  • As a teacher, she made a huge difference in my life. 翻译:作为一名老师,她在我的生活中起了重大作用。

  • Thank you. 翻译:谢谢你。

  • You have a great influence on me. 翻译:你对我产生了重大影响。

  • Your Opinion 翻译:你的观点

  • What influence did the mother have on her daughter? 翻译:那位母亲对她女儿产生了什么影响?

  • Do you agree with the underlined sentence? 翻译:你同意带下划线的那个句子的说法吗?

  • What is a successful life? 翻译:什么是成功的生活?

  • Complete the table with the correct sentences from the text. 翻译:用课文中正确的句子完成这份表格。

  • "I don't have a chance to tell her." 翻译:“我没有机会告诉她。”

  • Miss Li mentioned that she didn't have a chance to tell her. 翻译:李老师提到自己没有机会告诉她。

  • "My primary school teacher makes a huge difference in my life." 翻译:“我的小学老师在我的生活中起了重大作用。”

  • Miss Li told us that her primary school teacher made a huge difference in her life. 翻译:李老师告诉我们,她的小学老师在她的生活中起了重大作用。

  • "Everything will be fine." 翻译:“一切都会好起来的。”

  • You encouraged me and said that everything would be fine. 翻译:您鼓励我说一切都会好起来的。

  • Grammar Summary 5, page 120. 翻译:详见第120页语法总结5。

  • Match the original words with the reported words. 翻译:将原话与转述的话进行匹配。

  • "I walk to school." 翻译:“我步行去上学。”

  • "I'll walk to school." 翻译:“我将会步行去上学。”

  • "I'm walking to school." 翻译:“我正步行去上学。”

  • She mentioned that she would walk to school. 翻译:她提到她将会步行去上学。

  • She said that she was walking to school. 翻译:她说她正步行去上学。

  • She told me that she walked to school. 翻译:她告诉我她步行去上学了。

  • Change the following sentences into reported speech. 翻译:将下面的句子改为间接引语。

  • Bill said, "I can win this game!" (say) 翻译:比尔说,“我能赢这场比赛!”(说)

  • Sara said "I'm writing a poem." (tell me) 翻译:萨拉说“我正在写诗。”(告诉我)

  • Li Mei said, "Swimming is harder than running." (tell me) 翻译:李梅说,“游泳比跑步更难。”(告诉我)

  • Zhang Ting said, "My grandmother is from Russia." (mention) 翻译:张婷说,“我奶奶来自俄罗斯。”(提到)

  • John said, "My friend is playing football." (say) 翻译:约翰说,“我朋友正在踢足球。”(说)

  • Speaking 翻译:口语

  • Role-play 翻译:角色扮演

  • Work in pairs. 翻译:两人活动。

  • Tell each other what you want to do tomorrow. 翻译:告诉对方你明天想做些什么。

  • Then tell the class what your partner plans to do. 翻译:然后给全班同学讲一讲你的搭档打算做些什么。

  • Example 翻译:例子

  • Wang Fei told me she would play basketball tomorrow. 翻译:王菲告诉我她明天要打篮球。

  • Your Turn 翻译:轮到你了

  • How have your parents / grandparents influenced you? 翻译:你的父母/祖父母是怎么影响你的?

  • Have they said anything that you try to keep in mind? 翻译:他们说过什么你努力想记住的事吗?

  • Example 翻译:例子

  • My father told me to be an honest person. 翻译:我爸爸告诉我要做一个诚实的人。

  • I always remember that. 翻译:我总是记得这一点。

  • Lesson 14 Grandpa's Memories 翻译:第十四课 爷爷的回忆

  • Warm-up 翻译:课前热身活动

  • What memories do your grandparents / parents often talk about? 翻译:你的爷爷奶奶/父母经常都谈论些什么回忆?

  • Do you like to listen to their memories? 翻译:你喜欢听他们的回忆吗?

  • Example 翻译:例子

  • My grandpa often talked about his childhood. 翻译:我爷爷经常谈论他的童年。

  • He told me what games he played and how clever he was. 翻译:他告诉我他都玩些什么游戏以及他以前有多聪明。

  • He was proud of himself. 翻译:他为自己感到自豪。

  • I like to listen to his stories. 翻译:我喜欢听他的故事。

  • Look at the picture and guess what Linda and her grandpa are talking about. 翻译:看图,猜一猜琳达和她的爷爷正在谈论些什么。

  • Listening 翻译:听力

  • Listen to the dialogue and check your guess. 翻译:听对话,核对一下你的猜测。

  • Listen to the dialogue again. 翻译:再听一遍对话。

  • Write T for True or F for False. 翻译:正确的写上T,错误的写上F。

  • Linda's grandpa is in the photo. 翻译:琳达的爷爷在这张照片中。

  • The other person in the photo is her great-grandpa. 翻译:照片中的另一个人是她的曾祖父。

  • Her great-grandpa remembered the day the war started. 翻译:她的曾祖父记得战争开始的那一天。

  • There were only a few street lights on at night during the war. 翻译:在战争期间,晚上只有几盏街灯。

  • Her great-grandpa was hurt during the war. 翻译:她的曾祖父在战争期间受伤了。

  • Linda's grandpa moved from Britain to the US. 翻译:琳达的爷爷从英国搬到了美国。

  • Her great-grandpa met his wife in Britain. 翻译:她的曾祖父在英国遇见了他的妻子。

  • Vocabulary 翻译:词汇

  • Complete the sentences with the correct form of the words. 翻译:用单词的正确形式完成这些句子。

  • bomb 翻译:轰炸

  • scary 翻译:吓人的;可怕的

  • expect 翻译:期待;预料

  • luckily 翻译:幸运地;幸好

  • move 翻译:移动;搬家

  • I didn't expect him to be a successful singer. 翻译:我没料到他是一位很成功的歌手。

  • His dad was in the army, so Henry moved a lot when he was a kid. 翻译:亨利的爸爸参军了,所以他小时候经常搬家。

  • Many people died when the enemy bombed the city. 翻译:当敌人轰炸这座城市时,很多人都丧生了。

  • That film is really scary. 翻译:那部电影真吓人。

  • Luckily, we arrived home before it started to rain. 翻译:幸好在天开始下雨之前我们就到家了。

  • Unit 5 Memories 翻译:第五单元 回忆

  • Read the Key Expressions. 翻译:读这些重点表达。

  • Key Expressions: Expressing surprise or excitement 翻译:重点表达:表达惊讶或兴奋

  • Wow, you look so young! 翻译:哇,你看上去真年轻啊!

  • Is it? 翻译:是吗?

  • He did? 翻译:是他干的吗?

  • That's good! 翻译:那很好!

  • That was lucky! 翻译:那真是幸运啊!

  • Key Expressions: Expressing disappointment or sadness 翻译:重点表达:表达失望或难过

  • Oh no! 翻译:哦,不!

  • That would be scary. 翻译:那将会很吓人。

  • That's so sad. 翻译:那太糟糕了。

  • Choose the best expression to complete the conversations. 翻译:选择最佳表达来完成这些对话。

  • I won a prize at the school Sports Day, Mum! 翻译:妈妈,我在学校的运动会上获奖了!

  • That's great! 翻译:那太好了!

  • I lost my wallet but someone found it on the bus and brought it to the school. 翻译:我弄丢了钱包,但是有人在公交车上发现它,并把它带到了学校。

  • That was lucky. 翻译:那真是幸运啊。

  • We lost the football match 5-0. 翻译:我们以5比0的比分输了那场足球赛。

  • That's too bad. 翻译:那真是太糟糕了。

  • I came first in all my exams this year. 翻译:我在今年的所有考试中都名列第一。

  • Wow! 翻译:哇!

  • I fell over and broke my leg. 翻译:我跌倒了,还摔断了腿。

  • Oh no! 翻译:哦,不是吧!

  • Speaking 翻译:口语

  • Pair Work 翻译:结对活动

  • Tell your partner about the following situations. 翻译:跟你的搭档讲一讲下面的状况。

  • You lost something and found it later. 翻译:你弄丢了东西,后来又找到它了。

  • You won a prize or competition. 翻译:你获了奖或赢了比赛。

  • You had an exciting trip or holiday. 翻译:你度过了一次令人兴奋的旅行或假期。

  • You were sad or unhappy. 翻译:你很难过或很不开心。

  • Example 翻译:例子

  • I lost my pet Stone a year ago. 翻译:一年前我弄丢了我的宠物斯通。

  • I was really sad. 翻译:我真的很难过。

  • Oh, that's too bad. 翻译:哦,那真是太糟糕了。

  • My neighbour found him and brought him back home a week later. 翻译:一周后,我的邻居发现他,并把他带回了家。

  • That was lucky. 翻译:那真是幸运啊。

  • Pronunciation: Tone of voice and meaning 翻译:发音:语调和意思

  • Listen and underline the correct meaning. 翻译:听录音,在正确的意思下面划线。

  • "That's great!" 翻译:“那太好了!”

  • I (think / don't think) it's great. 翻译:我(认为/不认为)那很好。

  • "That's great!" 翻译:“那太好了!”

  • I (think / don't think) it's great. 翻译:我(认为/不认为)那很好。

  • "That's too bad." 翻译:“那真是太糟糕了。”

  • I (think / don't think) that's bad. 翻译:我(认为/不认为)那很糟糕。

  • "That's too bad." 翻译:“那真是太糟糕了。”

  • I (think / don't think) that's bad. 翻译:我(认为/不认为)那很糟糕。

  • Now listen and repeat. 翻译:现在听录音并进行跟读。

  • Lesson 15 Life in the 1950s 翻译:第十五课 20世纪50年代的生活

  • Warm-up 翻译:课前热身活动

  • Look at the Key Words. 翻译:看一看关键词。

  • Which machines do you think were available in the UK and US in the 1950s? 翻译:你认为哪些机器在20世纪50年代的英国和美国是可利用的?

  • Key Words: Machines in the home 翻译:关键词:家用机器

  • air conditioner 翻译:空调

  • cooker 翻译:厨灶

  • dishwasher 翻译:洗碗机

  • fridge 翻译:冰箱

  • radio 翻译:收音机

  • record player 翻译:唱机

  • telephone 翻译:电话

  • televison 翻译:电视

  • washing machine 翻译:洗衣机

  • Example 翻译:例子

  • I guess in the 1950s, people in the US used radios, but they didn't have air conditioners. 翻译:我猜在20世纪50年代美国人使用过收音机,但是他们没有空调。

  • Reading 翻译:阅读

  • Read the text and complete the table about how Sheila and Tom lived and spent their spare time. 翻译:阅读课文,完成这份有关希拉和汤姆是如何生活以及如何度过自己的业余时间的表格。

  • Life in the 50s 翻译:50年代的生活

  • In the UK 翻译:在英国

  • My name is Sheila Galloway. 翻译:我叫希拉·加洛韦。

  • In the 50s, my dad worked in a factory but my mum stayed at home to look after me and my sister. 翻译:五十年代,我爸爸在工厂工作,我妈妈则在家照看我和妹妹。

  • We lived in a small house with a tiny garden. 翻译:我们住在一座带小花园的小房子里。

  • My sister and I shared a room. 翻译:我和妹妹共用一个房间。

  • We didn't have central heating and our bedroom was very cold and wet in winter. 翻译:在冬天,我们没有中央供暖系统,我们的卧室寒冷而又潮湿。

  • We wore socks in bed to keep warm! 翻译:我们得在床上穿着袜子来取暖!

  • We didn't have a fridge, a washing machine or a telephone in those days. 翻译:那时候,我们没有冰箱、洗衣机和电话。

  • I remember we used to listen to the radio in the evenings but then, in 1959, we got a TV! 翻译:我记得我们过去常常在晚上听收音机,但是在1959年,我们就买了一台电视!

  • The programmes were in black and white and finished at eleven o''clock at night. 翻译:那些节目都是以黑白色呈现的,而且晚上11点钟就结束了。

  • My sister and I used to go to the cinema at weekends. 翻译:在周末,我和妹妹过去常常看电影。

  • The films and music in those days were mainly from the US. 翻译:那时候的电影和音乐主要是来自美国。

  • We had a record player and we played our favourite records on it. 翻译:我们有了一部唱机,我们在它上面播放着我们最喜欢的唱片。

  • In the US 翻译:在美国

  • My name is Tom Harmer. 翻译:我叫汤姆·哈默。

  • In the 50s, we lived in a house with a big garden. 翻译:五十年代,我们住在一座带大花园的房子里。

  • On a dry summer day, my dad built a tree house and my friends came round to play in it. 翻译:在一个干燥的夏日里,我爸爸建了一座树屋,于是我的朋友都来拜访,为的是可以在它里面玩。

  • I remember that very well. 翻译:那事我记得非常清楚。

  • I used to sit in the tree house with my friends. 翻译:我过去常常和朋友们一起坐在树屋里。

  • We drank cold lemon tea and ate Mom's cookies. 翻译:我们喝着冰柠檬茶,还吃着妈妈做的饼干。

  • When I was sixteen, I had driving lessons. 翻译:当我十六岁的时候,我上了驾驶课。

  • My dad gave me a second-hand car to go to school on weekdays. 翻译:我爸爸给了我一辆二手车,以便我在工作日可以开去上学。

  • On weekends, I used to drive around with my friends and we went to movie theaters or fast-food restaurants. 翻译:在周末,我常常和朋友们开着车到处转悠,我们还去电影院或快餐店。

  • I was a baseball fan. 翻译:我过去是一个棒球迷。

  • I used to watch baseball games at my friend's home. 翻译:我过去常常在朋友家观看棒球比赛。

  • We didn't have a color TV until 1962. 翻译:直到1962年,我们才有了一台彩色电视。

  • Unit 5 Memories 翻译:第五单元 回忆

  • Sheila's family 翻译:希拉一家

  • Tom's family 翻译:汤姆一家

  • Houses 翻译:房子

  • a small house with a tiny garden, my sister and I shared a room 翻译:一座带小花园的小房子,我和妹妹共用一个房间

  • a house with a big garden 翻译:一座带大花园的房子

  • Things they had 翻译:他们所拥有的东西

  • radio, TV, a record player 翻译:收音机,电视,唱机

  • a tree house, a second-hand car 翻译:树屋,二手车

  • Things they did not have 翻译:他们没有的东西

  • central heating, a washing machine, a fridge, a telephone 翻译:中央供暖系统,洗衣机,冰箱,电话

  • Activities they used to do 翻译:他们过去常常所做的活动

  • went to the cinema, listened to the radio, played their favourite records 翻译:去看电影,听收音机,播放他们最喜欢的唱片

  • sat in the tree house, drove around with his friends, went to movie theaters or fast-food restaurants, watched baseball games 翻译:坐在树屋里,和朋友们开车到处转悠,去电影院或快餐店,观看棒球比赛

  • Answer these questions about the text. 翻译:回答有关课文的这些问题。

  • Why did Sheila's mum stay at home? 翻译:希拉的妈妈为什么待在家里?

  • Why did Sheila's family wear socks in bed? 翻译:希拉一家为什么在床上穿着袜子?

  • Why did Tom's friends come to his house? 翻译:汤姆的朋友为什么要来他家?

  • What kind of lessons did Tom have when he was 16? 翻译:汤姆在十六岁的时候上了什么样的课?

  • Your Opinion 翻译:你的观点

  • What are the differences between Sheila's life in the UK and Tom's life in the US in the 1950s? 翻译:20世纪50年代希拉在英国的生活与汤姆在美国的生活之间有什么不同?

  • Vocabulary 翻译:词汇

  • Complete the Word Builder with the American words in the text. 翻译:用课文中的那些美式单词完成词汇扩展。

  • British English 翻译:英式英语

  • American English 翻译:美式英语

  • biscuit 翻译:饼干

  • film 翻译:电影

  • mum 翻译:妈妈

  • colour 翻译:颜色

  • Grammar used to 翻译:语法 used to

  • Read the sentences. 翻译:朗读这些句子。

  • Then complete the table. 翻译:然后完成这份表格。

  • I used to drive around with my friends. 翻译:我过去常常和朋友们一起开车到处转悠。

  • I used to see my cousin at weekends. 翻译:我过去常常在周末去看我的表亲。

  • It didn't use to rain a lot here. 翻译:这里过去不常下雨。

  • He didn't use to watch TV in the morning. 翻译:他过去在上午不常看电视。

  • Did you use to get up at 5 o'clock? 翻译:你过去常常五点钟起床吗?

  • Yes, I did. 翻译:是的,我是。

  • No, I didn't. 翻译:不,我不是。

  • Where did you use to wait for him? 翻译:你过去常常都去哪儿等他?

  • Grammar Summary 6, page 121. 翻译:详见第121页语法总结6。

  • Watch out! 翻译:注意!

  • Used to and be / get used to are two different phrases. 翻译:Used to和be / get used to是两个不同的短语。

  • e. g. , I used to write letters in the 1990s. 翻译:例如,在20世纪90年代我常常写信。

  • I'm already used to the cold weather here. 翻译:我已经习惯了这里的寒冷天气。

  • Speaking 翻译:口语

  • Pair Work 翻译:结对活动

  • Work in pairs. 翻译:两人活动。

  • Discuss these questions about your life five years ago. 翻译:讨论一下关于你五年前的生活的这些问题。

  • What did you use to do at weekends? 翻译:你过去在周末常常都做些什么?

  • What TV programmes did you like? 翻译:你喜欢什么电视节目?

  • What was your favourite sport? 翻译:你最喜欢的运动是什么?

  • Example 翻译:例子

  • I used to have piano lessons and play sports at weekends. 翻译:我过去在周末常常上钢琴课并做运动。

  • How about you? 翻译:你呢?

  • I ... 翻译:我……

  • Communication Workshop 翻译:交流研习班

  • Reading 翻译:阅读

  • Read Danny's writing and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读丹尼的文章,回答问题。

  • My Most Unforgettable Experience 翻译:我最难忘的经历

  • I had the most unforgettable experience when I was twelve years old. 翻译:在我十二岁的时候,我拥有了最难忘的一次经历。

  • One morning I was riding my bike to school when a car ran into me. 翻译:有一天早上,我正骑着自行车去上学,这时突然一辆车撞上了我。

  • My head bled a lot and my right leg was broken. 翻译:我的头流了很多血,我的右腿也摔断了。

  • I was frightened and in great pain. 翻译:我很害怕,也极为痛苦。

  • The driver called an ambulance and they took me to the hospital. 翻译:那位司机叫了救护车,然后他们带我去了医院。

  • The ambulance driver called my mother, and she met me at the hospital. 翻译:救护车司机给我妈妈打了电话,然后她在医院见到了我。

  • She held my hand and told me that she would always stay by my side so I didn't feel afraid any more. 翻译:她握着我的手,告诉我说,她会一直陪在我身边,因此我不再感到害怕了。

  • The doctor told me that I needed to stay in hospital for a month. 翻译:医生告诉我说,我需要在医院住上一个月。

  • My mother came to the hospital every day to take care of me. 翻译:我妈妈每天都来医院照顾我。

  • She brought me delicious food and my favourite books and toys. 翻译:她给我带来美味的食物以及我最喜欢的书和玩具。

  • When I felt bored, she told me stories. 翻译:当我感到无聊的时候,她就给我讲故事。

  • When I felt upset, she chatted with me and cheered me up. 翻译:当我感到沮丧的时候,她就陪我聊天,并且让我振作起来。

  • I learned how much my mother loves me and cares about me. 翻译:我了解到妈妈有多爱我和关心我。

  • She is the best mother in the world. 翻译:她是世上最好的妈妈。

  • I told her that I would try my best to be a good son and make her happy. 翻译:我告诉她,我会尽自己最大努力做一个好儿子,并且让她开心。

  • I love mom 翻译:我爱妈妈

  • How old was Danny when he had the accident? 翻译:丹尼出事故的时候多大了?

  • What was Danny doing when he had the accident? 翻译:当丹尼出事故的时候,他正在做什么?

  • How did Danny's mother take care of him? 翻译:丹尼的妈妈是如何照顾他的?

  • What did Danny learn after the accident? 翻译:事故之后,丹尼了解到了什么?

  • Text Builder 翻译:课文扩展

  • Look at the questions in the mind map on page 61. 翻译:看第61页上面那幅思维图中的那些问题。

  • Match the question number with the correct paragraph of Danny's writing. 翻译:将问题序号与丹尼文章中的正确段落进行匹配。

  • Paragraph 1: 翻译:第一段:

  • Paragraph 2: 翻译:第二段:

  • Paragraph 3: 翻译:第三段:

  • Unit 5 Memories 翻译:第五单元 回忆

  • Writing 翻译:写作

  • Think of your most unforgettable experience. 翻译:想想你最难忘的经历。

  • Answer the questions in the mind map below. 翻译:回答下面这幅思维图中的问题。

  • What did your _____ do / say? 翻译:你的____做/说了些什么?

  • How did you feel? 翻译:你感觉怎么样?

  • When did it happen? (e.g., ... ago, when I was ...) 翻译:它是何时发生的?(例如,……以前,当我……的时候)

  • Where did it happen? (e.g., at school, in the street) 翻译:它是在哪儿发生的?(例如,在学校,在街上)

  • What happened in the end? 翻译:最后发生了什么事?

  • What did you learn? 翻译:你学到了些什么?

  • What happened? 翻译:发生了什么事?

  • How did you feel? 翻译:你感觉怎么样?

  • (e.g., scared, proud, worried, excited, upset) 翻译:(例如,害怕的,骄傲的,担心的,兴奋的,沮丧的)

  • My most unforgettable experience 翻译:我最难忘的经历

  • Write about your most unforgettable experience. 翻译:记述一下你最难忘的经历。

  • Use your notes from Exercise 3 and the example on page 60 to help you. 翻译:使用练习3中的笔记和第60页上面的例子可以帮助你。

  • Remember to use reported speech for what people said. 翻译:记得要使用间接引语来表达人们所说的话。

  • Example 翻译:例子

  • My grandpa told me that he loved me and believed in me. 翻译:我爷爷告诉我,他爱我并且相信我。

  • My Most Unforgettable Experience 翻译:我最难忘的经历

  • Speaking 翻译:口语

  • Tell the class about your most unforgettable experience. 翻译:跟全班同学讲一讲你最难忘的经历。

  • The most unforgettable experience in my life happened when I was ... 翻译:我一生中最难忘的经历是发生在我……的时候

  • Unit 5 Check Your Progress 翻译:第五单元 检查进度

  • Write the correct words in the blanks according to the pictures. 翻译:根据图片,在空白处写上正确的单词。

  • special presents 翻译:特殊礼物

  • vacation 翻译:假期

  • birthday party 翻译:生日聚会

  • Sports Day 翻译:运动会;运动日

  • Write the correct words in the blanks. 翻译:在空白处写上正确的单词。

  • said 翻译:说(say的过去式)

  • mentioned 翻译:提到;说到(mention的过去式)

  • told 翻译:告诉(tell的过去式)

  • She mentioned at the interview that she would go to Shanghai. 翻译:她在采访中提到她将会去上海。

  • They told him to practise more if he wanted to join the team. 翻译:他们告诉他如果他想加入这个队的话,就需要多加练习。

  • He said that he was going to practise more. 翻译:他说他打算多加练习。

  • Match the words with the categories. 翻译:将单词与类别进行匹配。

  • cooker 翻译:炊具;厨灶

  • fridge 翻译:冰箱

  • record player 翻译:唱机

  • dishwasher 翻译:洗碗机

  • television 翻译:电视

  • washing machine 翻译:洗衣机

  • cleaning 翻译:打扫

  • heating / cooling / cooking 翻译:加热/冷却/烹调

  • entertainment 翻译:娱乐

  • vacuum cleaner 翻译:真空吸尘器

  • air conditioner 翻译:空调

  • radio 翻译:收音机

  • Vocabulary ____/ 13 翻译:词汇 ____ / 13

  • Write in, at or on in the blanks. 翻译:在空白处写上in、at或on。

  • in June 翻译:在六月

  • at four o'clock 翻译:在四点钟

  • on Monday 翻译:在星期一

  • in 2012 翻译:在2012年

  • in the morning 翻译:在早上;在上午

  • in autumn 翻译:在秋天

  • Put the sentences in order to make a conversation. 翻译:将这些句子按顺序进行排列,以组成一段对话。

  • Yes, I was thin, but I was good at basketball. 翻译:是的,我很瘦,但是我擅长打篮球。

  • We won the national championship that year. 翻译:我们赢了那年的全国锦标赛。

  • That's too bad. 翻译:那太糟糕了。

  • Here's a photo of me with my school basketball team when I was 16. 翻译:这是我十六岁时和学校篮球队一起拍的一张照片。

  • Wow! 翻译:哇!

  • You look so thin in that picture. 翻译:在那张照片中你看上去真瘦啊。

  • That's great! 翻译:太棒了!

  • So did you play in the final? 翻译:那么你参加决赛了吗?

  • No, I didn't. 翻译:不,我没有。

  • I fell over and broke my leg the day before the match. 翻译:我在比赛前那天摔了一跤,还摔断了腿。

  • Change the following sentences into direct speech. 翻译:将下列句子改为直接引语。

  • Lily said that she shared a room with her sister. 翻译:莉莉说她和她妹妹共用一个房间。

  • Lily said, "I share a room with my sister." 翻译:莉莉说,“我和我妹妹共用一个房间。”

  • Ken and Ann told us that their house was cold. 翻译:肯和安告诉我们他们的房子很冷。

  • May mentioned that she didn't like it. 翻译:梅提到她不喜欢它。

  • Tom said that his dad had bought him a car. 翻译:汤姆说他爸爸已经给他买了辆小汽车。

  • Bill told me that he was playing in the tree house. 翻译:比尔告诉我他正在树屋里玩。

  • Jeff mentioned that he would go to the shops. 翻译:杰夫提到他将会去商店。

  • Grammar _____ / 17 翻译:语法 ____ / 17

  • Across Cultures 3 翻译:跨文化 3

  • Coming of Age 翻译:成年

  • When was your most memorable birthday? 翻译:你最难忘的生日是在什么时候?

  • Why was it special? 翻译:它为什么很特别?

  • Read the texts and find out the answers to the questions. 翻译:阅读课文,找出这些问题的答案。

  • What does "coming of age" mean to Li Chi? 翻译:对李驰来说,“成年”是什么意思?

  • On what dates are the citizenship ceremonies in Australia? 翻译:澳大利亚的公民入籍仪式是在几号?

  • Which ceremony do students in Russia see as their "coming of age" ? 翻译:俄罗斯的学生将哪一次仪式视为他们的“成年”?

  • Read the texts again. 翻译:再读一遍课文。

  • Which celebration would you like to go to? 翻译:你想去参加哪一种仪式?

  • Why? 翻译:为什么?

  • How will you celebrate becoming an adult? 翻译:你将会怎样庆祝成年?

  • Many countries have events to celebrate this. 翻译:很多国家都会举办活动来庆祝这事。

  • Check out how these people celebrated these special days. 翻译:查出这些人都是怎样庆祝这些特殊日子的。

  • Li Chi, 18, China 翻译:李驰,18岁,中国

  • Last Saturday, my school had a big event to celebrate "Coming of Age" ceremony for all Senior three students. 翻译:上周六,我的学校为所有的高三学生举办了一场大型活动来庆祝“成年”礼。

  • All the boys were dressed in suits and ties, and the girls wore dresses. 翻译:所有的男孩都穿着西装,打着领带,所有的女孩则穿着连衣裙。

  • During the ceremony, we walked through an "Adult Gate" one by one. 翻译:在该仪式期间,我们一个接一个地走过“成人大门”。

  • The headmaster welcomed us on the other side and shook hands with each of us. 翻译:校长在另一边迎接着我们,并跟我们每个人握了握手。

  • My parents were invited, too. 翻译:我的父母也被邀请了。

  • Becoming adults means that now we have more responsibilities. 翻译:变成成年人意味着我们现在拥有更多的责任。

  • Gary, 18, Australia 翻译:加里,18岁,澳大利亚

  • It was 17th September, Citizenship Day, yesterday. 翻译:昨天是9月17号——公民日。

  • I turned eighteen last month so I could join the citizenship ceremony. 翻译:我上个月到了十八岁,因此我可以参加这次公民入籍仪式。

  • I was lucky because the other ceremony is on Australia Day — 26th January — and it will be burning hot then! 翻译:我很幸运,因为另一个仪式是在澳大利亚日——1月26号——那时候将会特别热!

  • I liked the traditional dances in the town hall. 翻译:我喜欢市政厅里的那些传统舞蹈。

  • Mum took the whole family and my friends to my favourite restaurant after the ceremony. 翻译:在该仪式之后,妈妈带着全家人以及我的朋友们去了我最喜欢的餐厅。

  • She said that she would treat me like an adult now. 翻译:她说她现在将会像一个成年人那样对待我。

  • Nina, 18, Russia 翻译:尼娜,18岁,俄罗斯

  • In Russia, our graduation day is like a "coming of age" ceremony. 翻译:在俄罗斯,我们的毕业日就像“成年”礼一样。

  • I will never forget that day. 翻译:我永远都不会忘了那一天。

  • The girls were dressed in black skirts and white aprons. 翻译:女孩们穿着黑色的裙子和白色的围裙。

  • The boys all wore their smartest clothes. 翻译:男孩们都穿着他们最帅气的衣服。

  • We received our diplomas from our headmaster and then we gave our teachers presents to say "thank you". 翻译:我们从校长那儿获取我们的毕业文凭,然后我们就会给老师送礼物,说一声“谢谢你”。

  • After the ceremony, we had a big party. 翻译:在该仪式之后,我们就会举办一场大型派对。

  • We sang, danced and participated in a big performance to celebrate. 翻译:我们唱歌,跳舞并参加大型表演来庆祝。

  • The party lasted till early morning the next day, when all of us became "adults". 翻译:那场派对会一直持续到第二天早晨为止,那时我们所有人都变成了“成年人”。

  • It was very exciting! 翻译:真是非常令人兴奋啊!

  • Unit 5 Study Help 翻译:第五单元 学习辅助

  • Planning for Writing 翻译:为写作制定计划

  • Before writing, you can use different methods to plan what you are going to write. 翻译:在写作之前,你可以使用不同的方法来计划一下你将要写些什么。

  • Use a mind map to note down and organise your ideas, e.g., 翻译:使用一幅思维图,记下并组织你的思路,例如,

  • Why do I write a letter to Mum? 翻译:我为什么要给妈妈写信?

  • What are my best memories of my mum? 翻译:我对妈妈最美好的回忆是什么?

  • What has Mum taught me? 翻译:妈妈教过我什么?

  • A Letter to Mum 翻译:给妈妈的一封信

  • You can also discuss the ideas with your partner, e.g., 翻译:你也可以跟你的搭档讨论一下那些想法,例如,

  • I'm going to write a letter to my mum. 翻译:我打算给我妈妈写封信。

  • I'm going to write about my best memories of her. 翻译:我打算记述我对她最美好的回忆。

  • What do you think? 翻译:你觉得如何呢?

  • I think that's a good idea but maybe you can write about what your mum taught you as well. 翻译:我觉得那是个好主意,但或许你还可以记述一下你妈妈教过你些什么。

  • Show your paragraph notes to your partner and ask for his / her ideas and suggestions. 翻译:给你的搭档看看你的段落笔记,并征求一下其想法和建议。

  • Unit Diary 翻译:单元日志

  • How well can you do these? 翻译:你能把这些完成得多好?

  • Language and Skills 翻译:语言和技能

  • I can understand the letter from a daughter. 翻译:我能理解来自女儿的那封信。

  • I can use reported speech and used to. 翻译:我能使用间接引语以及used to。

  • I know how to express surprise, excitement, disappointment and sadness. 翻译:我知道如何表达惊讶、兴奋、失望和难过。

  • I can write about my most unforgettable experience. 翻译:我能记述我最难忘的经历。

  • Culture 翻译:文化

  • I know how people in different countries celebrate the beginning of their adult life. 翻译:我知道不同国家的人都是如何庆祝他们成年生活的开始的。

  • Study Skills 翻译:学习技能

  • I can use different ways to brainstorm ideas. 翻译:我能使用不同的方法来集思广益。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-09-01 04:33:56

最新初中北师大版八年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...