首页 / 初中英语 /八年级 /北师大版八年级下册

北师大版八年级下册英语Workbook Unit 5 Memories课文音频

版本: 北师大版
年级: 八年级下册
出版社: 北京师范大学出版社
英语朗读宝北师大版八年级下册课文Workbook Unit 5 Memories单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
英语朗读宝北师大版八年级下册课文Workbook Unit 5 Memories单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
切换教材

Workbook Unit 5 Memories课文翻译及听力音频

  • Unit 5 Memories 翻译:第五单元 回忆

  • Lesson 13 翻译:第十三课

  • Reading/Writing 翻译:阅读/写作

  • Do the puzzle. 翻译:猜字谜。

  • Across 翻译:横向

  • My aunt has a big influence on me. 翻译:我的姑姑对我影响很大。

  • This poem is about love and it has eight lines. 翻译:这首诗是关于爱情的,它有八行。

  • It's a pleasure to learn English, not a pain. 翻译:学英语是一件乐事,不是痛苦。

  • Down 翻译:纵向

  • My teacher inspired me to write this song. 翻译:我的老师激发了我写这首歌。

  • He never mentioned that he was married, so I didn't know. 翻译:他从未提过他结婚了,所以我不知道。

  • We chose Alan to be our group leader yesterday. 翻译:我们昨天选了艾伦当我们的组长。

  • Rewrite the sentences in reported speech. 翻译:用间接引语改写这些句子。

  • Jim: 'I talk to my cousin every day.' 翻译:吉姆:“我每天都和我的表哥聊天。”

  • Jim said that he talked to his cousin every day. 翻译:吉姆说他每天都和他的表哥聊天。

  • Jane told me, 'I'm going to my friend's house in my vacation.' 翻译:简告诉我说,“在假期里,我打算去我朋友家。”

  • Jane told me that she was going to her friend's house in her vacation. 翻译:简告诉我说,她在假期里打算去她朋友家。

  • 'I'll ask my aunt about her cat,' said Judy. 翻译:“我要向我姑姑打听一下猫的事。”朱迪说。

  • Judy said that he would ask his aunt about her cat. 翻译:朱迪说他要向他姑姑打听一下猫的事。

  • Alan said, 'Lucy is my cousin's first pet.' 翻译:艾伦说,“露西是我表姐的第一只宠物。”

  • Alan said that Lucy was his cousin's first pet. 翻译:艾伦说露西是他表姐的第一只宠物。

  • Complete the interview with the words in the box. 翻译:用方框中的单词完成这篇采访。

  • pleasure 翻译:娱乐;乐事

  • difference 翻译:差异;不同

  • told 翻译:告诉

  • influence 翻译:影响,作用

  • successful 翻译:获得成功的;有成就的

  • difficult 翻译:困难的

  • courage 翻译:勇气

  • chose 翻译:选择

  • presents 翻译:礼物

  • SN = School News 翻译:SN相当于学校新闻

  • Who inspired you to play this sport? 翻译:是谁激励你做这项运动的?

  • My dad did. He always told me that it was important to study hard but also have fun. I chose baseball because it is great fun. 翻译:是我爸爸。他总是告诉我努力学习固然很重要,但是娱乐也很重要。我选择了棒球,是因为它非常好玩。

  • Can you have fun when your team is having a difficult game? 翻译:当你们队在进行一场艰难的比赛时,你会开心吗?

  • Sure! I think I'm successful at baseball because I enjoy the game in good and bad times. It's always a pleasure to play baseball. 翻译:当然会!我觉得我在棒球方面还是很成功的,因为无论比赛的好坏,我都喜欢。打棒球始终是件乐事。

  • Last year, you couldn't play for a month because you hurt your arm. 翻译:去年,因为弄伤了胳膊,你一个月都不能打球。

  • Yes. It was a pity that I couldn't play. My friends visited me and brought me presents to cheer me up. 翻译:是啊。我不能打球,真是遗憾。我的朋友看望了我,还给我带来了礼物,好让我振作起来。

  • You returned to play the last game of the year, right? 翻译:你回来参加上次的年度比赛了,对吗?

  • Yes. At first I didn't have the courage to play. I was so scared. But my dad told me that I should try my best. His words made a difference to me. They helped me relax. 翻译:对。刚开始我没有勇气参加。我太害怕了。但是我爸爸告诉我说,我应该尽自己最大努力。他的话对我起了作用。它们帮助了我放松。

  • It sounds like your dad has had a big influence on your life. 翻译:听起来好像你爸爸对你的生活产生了很大影响。

  • Unit 5 Memories 翻译:第五单元 回忆

  • Lesson 13 翻译:第十三课

  • Listening 翻译:听力

  • Listen and number the photos(1-6). 翻译:听录音,给这些照片编号(1-6)。

  • What did they say? Listen and choose the correct words. 翻译:他们说了些什么?听录音,选出正确的单词。

  • My mum told me that I forgot/would remember the words. 翻译:我妈妈告诉我说,我忘了/会记住那些话。

  • Bobby told me that he would eat/ was eating his dinner. 翻译:波比告诉我他要/正在吃晚饭。

  • Miss Lin mentioned that she gave/would give everybody a grade on their projects. 翻译:林小姐提到她给每个人的课题都评了分/都要评分。

  • Karen said that she would go/went to the lake on Friday. 翻译:凯伦说她星期五要去/去了湖边。

  • Dad told me that he was walking/walked to the shop. 翻译:爸爸告诉我他正在向商店走去/走到商店去了。

  • Sally is talking to her neighbour. Listen to their conversation and circle the correct answer. 翻译:萨莉正在和她的邻居讲话。听他们的对话,圈出正确的答案。

  • Translation 翻译:翻译

  • Translate the sentences into English. 翻译:将这些句子翻译成英文。

  • My aunt has a big influence on me. 翻译:我的姑姑对我影响很大。

  • He said that you would review your lessons tonight. 翻译:他说你今晚会复习功课。

  • Reading is a pleasure for me. 翻译:阅读对我来说是一种乐趣。

  • He told me that everything would be fine. 翻译:他告诉我一切都会好起来的。

  • Who has ever encouraged you to be a teacher? 翻译:谁曾鼓励你当教师?

  • When I have difficulties, my mum are always by my side. 翻译:遇到困难的时候,妈妈总是陪在我身边。

  • Sally told Mr Wu that she ______. 翻译:萨莉告诉吴老师她______。

  • was hungry 翻译:饿了

  • liked to cook 翻译:喜欢做饭

  • was in the kitchen 翻译:在厨房里

  • Who influenced Sally to cook? 翻译:谁影响了萨莉做饭?

  • Her neighbour. 翻译:她的邻居。

  • Her mother. 翻译:她的母亲。

  • Her uncle. 翻译:她的叔叔。

  • Mr Wu thinks it is a pity that______. 翻译:吴老师认为______很遗憾。

  • Sally works in the restaurant 翻译:萨莉在餐厅工作

  • the restaurant is so far away 翻译:餐厅太远了

  • he can't go to the city 翻译:他不能去城市

  • Sally said that it was______to have a successful restaurant. 翻译:萨莉说成功经营一家餐厅是______。

  • difficult 翻译:困难的

  • easy 翻译:容易的

  • fun 翻译:有趣的

  • For New Year, Sally mentioned that she would______. 翻译:对于新年,萨莉提到她将______。

  • eat at the restaurant 翻译:在餐馆吃饭

  • cook with her uncle 翻译:和她叔叔一起做饭

  • buy some jiaozi 翻译:买一些饺子

  • Unit 5 Memories 翻译:第五单元 回忆

  • Lesson 14 翻译:第十四课

  • Reading/Writing 翻译:阅读/写作

  • Complete the sentences using the words from this lesson. 翻译:使用本课的单词完成这些句子。

  • She bought some streetlights in the supermarket. 翻译:她在超市里买了一些街灯。

  • I was lucky that I wasn't hurt in the accdient. 翻译:我很庆幸我在那次事故中没有受伤。

  • My friends had a visit near the beach. 翻译:我的朋友们在海滩附近参观了一下。

  • Can you remember your first day at school? 翻译:你能记起你在学校的第一天吗?

  • We have good memories of our school camp. 翻译:我们对学校露营有着美好的回忆。

  • Read and match the statements with the correct responses. Write a-e. 翻译:读一读,并将这些陈述与正确的回答进行匹配。然后写上a-e这些字母。

  • That was lucky! 翻译:那真是幸运啊!

  • Is it? 翻译:是吗?

  • That's so sad. 翻译:那太糟糕了。

  • That's great! 翻译:那太好了!

  • What a shame. 翻译:真遗憾。

  • My dog ran away. I can't find him. 翻译:我的狗逃走了。我找不到他了。

  • I did really well on the exam! 翻译:我在这次考试中表现得真的很好!

  • I fell off my bike and hurt my arm. Now I can't play basketball. 翻译:我从自行车上摔了下来,弄伤了胳膊。现在我不能打篮球了。

  • I went fishing for the first time. I caught a big fish! 翻译:我第一次去钓鱼。我居然钓到了一条大鱼!

  • It's my birthday today! 翻译:今天是我的生日啊!

  • Sam is talking with his mum. Complete the dialogue with the words and expressions in the box. 翻译:萨姆正在和他妈妈聊天。用方框中的单词和词组完成这段对话。

  • shame 翻译:羞愧;惭愧

  • memories 翻译:回忆;记忆

  • lucky 翻译:幸运的

  • look 翻译:看起来,看上去

  • Why 翻译:为什么

  • That's too bad 翻译:那太糟糕了

  • Oh no 翻译:哦,不是吧

  • Wow 翻译:哇

  • Is it 翻译:是吗

  • see 翻译:看见

  • Look at this photo, Sam. This is Dad and this is you! 翻译:萨姆,快看看这张照片。这是爸爸,这是你!

  • Is it? I look so small. 翻译:是吗?我看上去好小啊。

  • You were four years old. We were taking you to the zoo. I have wonderful memories of that special day. You were so excited. 翻译:你当时四岁。我们正带着你去动物园。我对那个特殊的日子有着精彩的回忆。你当时是那么的兴奋。

  • You wanted to see an elephant. Dad's friend worked at the zoo. He told us that we could meet one. 翻译:你想看大象。爸爸的朋友就在动物园里工作。他告诉我们说,我们可以见到一头大象。

  • His friend worked there? That was lucky! 翻译:他的朋友在那里工作?那真是幸运啊!

  • Yes. Look! Here's a picture of Dad and you by the elephant. 翻译:是啊。瞧!这是一张你和爸爸靠在大象旁边的照片。

  • What a shame! I'm sleeping. 翻译:真遗憾!我在睡觉。

  • You were tired. You fell asleep before you saw the elephant. 翻译:你当时很累了。在看见大象之前,你就睡着了。

  • We still had fun. After the zoo, we had ice cream. Look! 翻译:我们仍然玩得很开心。逛完动物园之后,我们就吃了冰淇淋。瞧!

  • Wow! I have ice cream all over my face. 翻译:哇!我满脸都有冰淇淋啊。

  • But you look so happy! After that, Dad bought you a toy elephant in a store. 翻译:但是你看上去非常开心!之后,爸爸就在商店里给你买了一头玩具大象。

  • Oh no! That's the elephant I have in my room now. 翻译:哦,不是吧!那就是现在我房间里放着的大象啊。

  • Yes. You didn't see the elephant at the zoo but you had your own elephant at home. 翻译:是啊。你在动物园里没有看见大象,但是你在家里却拥有了自己的大象。

  • Unit 5 Memories 翻译:第五单元 回忆

  • Lesson 14 翻译:第十四课

  • Listening 翻译:听力

  • Listen and number the photos(1-6). Was it a good or bad memory? Circle a happy face or a sad face. 翻译:听录音,给这些照片编号(1-6)。这是好的还是不好的回忆呢?圈出笑脸或哭脸吧。

  • Listen and circle the best response. 翻译:听录音,圈出最佳答案。

  • That was lucky. 翻译:那真是幸运啊。

  • Oh no! 翻译:哦,不是吧!

  • That's great. 翻译:那太好了。

  • That was lucky. 翻译:那真是幸运啊。

  • That's too bad. 翻译:那太糟糕了。

显示全部内容

最新学习记录

最新初中北师大版八年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...