北师大版2025春七下英语Tapescripts课文音频

版本: 北师大版
年级: 2025春七下
切换教材
英语朗读宝北师大版2025春七下课文Tapescripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝北师大版2025春七下课文Tapescripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Tapescripts课文翻译及听力音频

  • Tapescripts 翻译:听力材料

  • Unit 1 翻译:第一单元

  • Topic Talk 翻译:话题讨论

  • I get up at 7 o'clock in the morning. 翻译:我早上七点起床。

  • First, I wash my face and clean my teeth. 翻译:首先,我刷牙洗脸。

  • Then, I get dressed. 翻译:然后,我穿好衣服。

  • After that, I have breakfast with my family. 翻译:之后,我和家人一起吃早餐。

  • Then, I go to school. 翻译:接着,我去上学。

  • Lessons start at 8 o'clock. 翻译:八点开始上课。

  • I leave school at 5:30 p.m. 翻译:我下午五点半放学回家。

  • Then, I have dinner with my family. 翻译:然后,我和家人一起吃晚餐。

  • After that, I do my homework, and then I watch TV with my family. 翻译:晚餐后,我会做作业,然后和家人一起看电视。

  • I have a shower at 9:30 p.m. and I go to bed at 10 p.m. 翻译:我在晚上九点半洗澡,十点上床睡觉。

  • Lesson 2 翻译:第二课

  • Hi, Sue! 翻译:嗨,苏!

  • Is that your dad? 翻译:那是你爸爸吗?

  • Yes. 翻译:是的。

  • He drives me to school every morning on his way to work. 翻译:每天早上,他都会在上班途中开车送我去学校。

  • What does he do? 翻译:他是做什么的?

  • He's a cook at a restaurant. 翻译:他是一家餐馆的厨师。

  • He usually gets up early, but comes back home very late. 翻译:他通常起得很早,但回家很晚。

  • What about your parents? 翻译:你父母呢?

  • Do they drive you to school? 翻译:他们开车送你来学校吗?

  • No. 翻译:不,

  • I walk to school. 翻译:我走路上学。

  • My parents don't drive. 翻译:我父母不开车。

  • My dad goes to work by train and my mum is an office worker. 翻译:我爸爸坐火车去上班,我妈妈是办公室职员。

  • Her office is near my home. 翻译:她的办公室就在我家附近。

  • She comes home early, so she cooks for the family and looks after my younger brothers. 翻译:她回家很早,所以她会为全家做好饭,照顾我的弟弟们。

  • Your mum is as busy as a bee! 翻译:你妈妈像蜜蜂一样忙碌!

  • It's hard work! 翻译:工作真辛苦!

  • Our parents all have busy lives! 翻译:我们的父母都很忙!

  • Unit 2 翻译:第二单元

  • Topic Talk 翻译:话题讨论

  • What kind of food do you like to eat? 翻译:你喜欢吃哪类食物?

  • I like fruit and vegetables. 翻译:我喜欢水果和蔬菜。

  • What do you usually have for breakfast? 翻译:你早餐通常吃什么?

  • I usually have porridge. 翻译:我通常喝粥,

  • I sometimes have noodles with vegetables and eggs. 翻译:有时候会吃蔬菜鸡蛋面。

  • What about you? 翻译:你呢?

  • I usually eat bread with butter, and I also drink some milk. 翻译:我通常吃黄油面包,也喝些牛奶,

  • I sometimes eat some fruit too. 翻译:有时还吃点水果。

  • Lesson 2 翻译:第二课

  • Dad, can I have two hot dogs, please? 翻译:爸爸,我能要两根热狗吗?

  • Come on, Sam. 翻译:别这样,山姆。

  • They're not healthy! 翻译:它们不健康!

  • How about some salad? 翻译:来点沙拉怎么样?

  • Again? 翻译:又来?

  • I have salad every day! 翻译:我每天都吃沙拉!

  • Excuse me. 翻译:打扰一下。

  • Can l take your order? 翻译:您现在点菜吗?

  • Yes, please. 翻译:好的,谢谢。

  • Can I have a green salad? 翻译:能给我一份绿色沙拉吗?

  • OK. 翻译:好的,

  • Would you like a drink? 翻译:要喝点什么吗?

  • No, thanks. 翻译:不用了,谢谢。

  • What would you like, Sam? 翻译:你想要什么,山姆?

  • I'd like a sandwich and a glass of milk, please. 翻译:请给我一个三明治和一杯牛奶。

  • OK. 翻译:好的,

  • And you, sir? 翻译:您呢,先生?

  • What would you like to have? 翻译:您想要什么?

  • I'd like two hot dogs, two pieces of chocolate cake, an ice cream and a cup of coffee. 翻译:我要两根热狗、两块巧克力蛋糕、一个冰淇淋和一杯咖啡。

  • What?! 翻译:什么?!

  • Unit 3 翻译:第三单元

  • Topic Talk 翻译:话题讨论

  • It's a warm, sunny day today in Athens, with a temperature of 20 degrees Celsius. 翻译:雅典今天阳光明媚,气温高达20摄氏度,

  • A lovely day. 翻译:是个美好的日子。

  • It's a rainy and cold day in Paris, with a low temperature of 5 degrees Celsius. 翻译:巴黎今天阴雨绵绵,天气寒冷,最低气温为5摄氏度。

  • For London, it's quite windy and cool, so dress warmly as the temperature won't go higher than 10 degrees Celsius. 翻译:对于伦敦来说,今天风很大,天气凉爽,所以要多穿衣服,因为气温不会超过10摄氏度。

  • For people in Yakutsk, it's freezing cold. 翻译:对于雅库茨克的人们来说,天气非常寒冷。

  • It's a snowy day with a low temperature of minus 25 degrees Celsius. 翻译:今天是个下雪天,最低气温为零下25摄氏度。

  • Vienna is enjoying a cool but cloudy day with a temperature of 15 degrees Celsius. 翻译:维也纳天气凉爽,但多云,气温为15摄氏度。

  • Lesson 2 翻译:第二课

  • Good morning, and welcome to "Travel Weather Forecast". 翻译:早上好,欢迎收看旅游天气预报。

  • Let's start off in Cairo. 翻译:首先让我们关注开罗的天气。

  • It will be wet and rainy today. 翻译:今天将会潮湿多雨,

  • Remember to bring an umbrella with you. 翻译:请记得随身带伞。

  • The temperature will be 15℃ at lunchtime and 9℃ at night, so you'll need a sweater and a pair of jeans. 翻译:中午气温为15℃,晚上气温为9℃,所以您需要备上一件毛衣和一条牛仔裤。

  • Moscow will be cold and windy today and tomorrow. 翻译:今明两天莫斯科将会寒冷多风,

  • The highest temperature will be -2℃. 翻译:最高气温为零下2℃。

  • Make sure you wear a warm overcoat, gloves and a scarf if you have to go out. 翻译:如果你不得不外出,一定要穿上暖和的大衣,戴上暖和的手套和围巾。

  • Moscow will be cold and windy today and tomorrow. 翻译:今明两天莫斯科将会寒冷多风,

  • The highest temperature will be -2℃. 翻译:最高气温为零下2℃。

  • Make sure you wear a warm overcoat, gloves and a scarf if you have to go out. 翻译:如果你不得不外出,一定要穿上暖和的大衣,戴上暖和的手套和围巾。

  • And now to Sanya, China. 翻译:现在来到中国三亚。

  • Today will be warm and bright with a gentle wind and the temperature will be around 30℃. 翻译:今天温暖明媚,风和日丽,气温约为30℃。

  • Bring your sunglasses and hat if you go to the beach and wear light clothes like T-shirts and shorts. 翻译:如果去海边,请带上太阳镜和帽子,穿T恤和短裤等轻便衣服。

  • For Boston, it will be cold and wet, with a strong wind. 翻译:波士顿的天气将会寒冷潮湿,风力较大,

  • The temperature will be 6℃. 翻译:气温为6℃,

  • It's a good day to visit a museum, but remember to wear trainers or other comfortable shoes. 翻译:是个参观博物馆的好日子,但请记得穿运动鞋或其他舒适的鞋子。

  • Unit 4 翻译:第四单元

  • Topic Talk 翻译:话题讨论

  • Activity 1 翻译:活动1

  • What's this in Picture a? 翻译:图a中的这个是什么?

  • It's the Great Pyramid. 翻译:这是大金字塔。

  • What's this in Picture b? 翻译:图b中的这个是什么?

  • It's the Forbidden City. 翻译:这是紫禁城。

  • What's this in Picture c? 翻译:图c中的这个是什么?

  • It's the Eiffel Tower. 翻译:这是埃菲尔铁塔。

  • Activity 2 翻译:活动2

  • What's this? 翻译:这是什么?

  • It's the Great Pyramid. 翻译:这是大金字塔。

  • Where is it? 翻译:它在哪里?

  • It's in Egypt. 翻译:它在埃及。

  • How old is it? 翻译:它有多古老?

  • It has a history of more than 4,500 years. 翻译:它有4500多年的历史。

  • What about this building? 翻译:这座建筑呢?

  • It looks grand. 翻译:它看起来很宏伟。

  • It's the Forbidden City. 翻译:这是紫禁城。

  • Does it have a long history? 翻译:它的历史悠久吗?

  • Yes. 翻译:是的,

  • It is about 600 years old. 翻译:它大约有600年的历史。

  • Where is it? 翻译:它在哪里?

  • It's in China. 翻译:它在中国。

  • What building is this? 翻译:这是什么建筑?

  • It's the Eiffel Tower. 翻译:这是埃菲尔铁塔,

  • It is over 130 years old. 翻译:有130多年的历史。

  • Where is it? 翻译:它在哪里?

  • It's in France. 翻译:它在法国。

  • Lesson 2 翻译:第二课

  • Mum, can we go to King's Cross Station today? 翻译:妈妈,我们今天能去国王十字车站吗?

  • A train station? 翻译:火车站?

  • Why? 翻译:为什么?

  • To see the Harry Potter platform! 翻译:去看哈利波特站台!

  • Well, we can go there tomorrow morning. 翻译:好吧,我们可以明天早上去。

  • What are we going to do today? 翻译:我们今天要做什么?

  • Today, we're going to explore the British Museum. 翻译:今天,我们要去参观不列颠博物馆。

  • We can see some wonderful collections there. 翻译:我们可以在那里看到一些很棒的藏品。

  • Great! 翻译:太好了!

  • Are we going to stay there all day? 翻译:我们要在那里待一整天吗?

  • Well, most of the day. 翻译:嗯,大部分时间。

  • There's a lot to see there, but in the evening, we are going to have a walk in Hyde Park. 翻译:那里有很多可看的,不过晚上我们要去海德公园散步。

  • Sounds good. 翻译:听起来很不错。

  • We're going to the London Eye tomorrow afternoon. 翻译:我们明天下午要去伦敦眼,

  • We can enjoy the amazing views of the city from there. 翻译:我们可以在那里欣赏伦敦的美景。

  • Cool! 翻译:真酷!

  • When are we going to visit the Globe Theatre? 翻译:我们什么时候去环球剧院?

  • On Friday. 翻译:星期五。

  • We're going to watch a play, Twelfth Night. 翻译:我们要去看一场戏剧,《第十二夜》。

  • Wow! 翻译:哇哦!

  • Unit 5 翻译:第五单元

  • Topic Talk 翻译:话题讨论

  • Hi! 翻译:嗨!

  • I'm Ben. 翻译:我叫本。

  • I'm new here. 翻译:我是新来的。

  • Hi, Ben. 翻译:你好,本。

  • I'm Carl. 翻译:我是卡尔。

  • Nice to meet you. 翻译:很高兴见到你。

  • Nice to meet you too. 翻译:我也很高兴见到你。

  • Do you know the places around the community well? 翻译:你对社区周围的地方熟悉吗?

  • Is there a sports centre? 翻译:有运动中心吗?

  • Yes, there is. 翻译:是的,有。

  • I often play tennis there. 翻译:我经常在那里打网球。

  • Great! 翻译:太好了!

  • Are there green fields to play football? 翻译:有绿茵场可以踢足球吗?

  • No, there aren't. 翻译:没有。

  • There was a local park before and we played football there. 翻译:以前有一个当地的公园,我们在那里踢足球。

  • But now, it is a store. 翻译:但现在,那里变成了一家商店。

  • Lesson 2 翻译:第二课

  • I'm at Riverside Middle School now. 翻译:我现在在河滨中学。

  • It's the school's 60th birthday today. 翻译:今天是学校建校60周年。

  • Students from years ago are here to celebrate. 翻译:多年前的学生们都来庆祝了。

  • Hello, madam. 翻译:您好,女士。

  • When were you at school here? 翻译:您什么时候在这里上学的?

  • In the 1960s. 翻译:二十世纪六十年代。

  • I was one of the very first students here. 翻译:我是这里最早的学生之一。

  • The school was small then. 翻译:当时学校规模较小,

  • But we had a good time. 翻译:但我们过得很开心。

  • Were there lots of students? 翻译:当时有很多学生吗?

  • No, there weren't. 翻译:不,没有。

  • There were about 40 of us. 翻译:我们大概有40人。

  • I still have some good friends from those days. 翻译:我还有一些当年的好朋友。

  • We all remember the school and our happy days here. 翻译:我们都记得这所学校,记得在这里的快乐时光。

  • Thank you. 翻译:谢谢,

  • It's great to have you back today. 翻译:很高兴您今天能回来。

  • Hello, sir. 翻译:您好,先生。

  • What about you? 翻译:您呢?

  • I was at this school in the 1980s. 翻译:上世纪八十年代,我曾在这所学校就读。

  • I had great teenage years here. 翻译:我在这里度过了美好的青少年时光。

  • There were many classrooms, a science lab and a library. 翻译:这里有多间教室、一个科学实验室和一个图书馆。

  • There was also a playing field then, but there wasn't a gym. 翻译:当时还有一个运动场,但没有健身房。

  • Thank you, sir. 翻译:谢谢,先生。

  • Unit 6 翻译:第六单元

  • Topic Talk 翻译:话题讨论

  • What's your favourite animal, Peter? 翻译:彼得,你最喜欢的动物是什么?

  • I like elephants. 翻译:我喜欢大象,

  • They are big and strong. 翻译:它们又大又强壮。

  • What else do you know about them? 翻译:关于它们你还知道些什么?

  • They are very clever. 翻译:它们非常聪明。

  • What's your favourite animal? 翻译:你最喜欢的动物是什么?

  • My favourite animal is the butterfly. 翻译:我最喜欢的动物是蝴蝶。

  • Really? 翻译:真的吗?

  • Why do you like it? 翻译:你为什么喜欢它?

  • Butterflies are beautiful. 翻译:蝴蝶非常美丽。

  • They also help flowers to grow. 翻译:它们还帮助花卉生长。

  • Lesson 2 翻译:第二课

  • This is a very good book. 翻译:这是一本非常好的书,

  • It's about penguins. 翻译:是关于企鹅的。

  • Look at the cover! 翻译:看看封面!

  • They are really cute. 翻译:它们真的很可爱。

  • Do you know that they have wings? 翻译:你知道它们有翅膀吗?

  • Yes, I know that. 翻译:是的,我知道。

  • Penguins have wings, but they can't fly. 翻译:企鹅有翅膀,但不会飞。

  • Yes, it's interesting. 翻译:是的,这很有趣。

  • What else do you know? 翻译:你还知道什么?

  • They live in cold places, so they stay together to keep warm. 翻译:它们生活在寒冷的地方,所以要待在一起取暖。

  • They live in groups and the parents look after their babies together. 翻译:它们群居,父母一起照顾自己的宝宝。

  • Wow, you know so much about penguins! 翻译:哇,你这么了解企鹅!

  • I like penguins, but guess what, my favourite animal is the dolphin. 翻译:我喜欢企鹅,但你猜怎么着,我最喜欢的动物是海豚。

  • Dolphins are clever and remember things well. 翻译:海豚很聪明,记性很好。

  • They swim very fast. 翻译:它们游得很快。

  • Dolphins also live in groups. 翻译:海豚也是群居动物。

  • They are friendly to people too. 翻译:它们对人类也很友好。

  • They are. 翻译:是的,

  • They like people and they even save people's lives sometimes. 翻译:它们很喜欢人类,有时甚至会拯救人们的生命。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-09-10 20:14:34

最新初中北师大版2025春七下资讯

暂无资讯...