Tapescripts 翻译:录音文本
Unit 1 翻译:第一单元
Lesson 1 Exercise 2 翻译:第一课 练习2
Hi, Steve. We're doing a survey on students' after-school activities. Can you help us and answer some questions? 翻译:嗨,史蒂夫。我们正在做一个关于学生课后活动的调查。你能帮助我们,回答一些问题吗?
Sure. 翻译:当然可以
OK. Do you often play sports after school ? 翻译:好的。你经常在放学后做运动吗?
Yes. I play basketball on Monday and Thursday. I play volleyball on Tuesday and football on Friday. 翻译:是的,我在周一和周四打篮球。我周二打排球,周五踢足球。
What about Wednesday ? 翻译:那星期三呢?
Oh, I don't play sports on Wednesday. I go to Drum Club. 翻译:哦,我星期三不做运动。我去打鼓俱乐部。
OK. And how often do you do homework with friends ? 翻译:好的。你多长时间会和朋友一起做作业?
I never do homework with my friends. I like to study alone. 翻译:我从不和朋友一起做作业。我喜欢独自学习。
I see. OK, now evening activities.Do you often read in the evening ? 翻译:我明白了。好了,现在是晚上的活动。你经常在晚上读书吗?
Well, I want to, but I seldom have the time. I have a lot of homework. 翻译:嗯,我想,但我很少有时间。我有很多家庭作业。
What about TV? Do you watch TV often in the evening? 翻译:那电视呢? 你晚上经常看电视吗?
Well, I always watch the evening news at 7 o'clock. Sometimes I finish my homework early so I can watch a football match on TV. 翻译:嗯,我总是在7点钟看晚间新闻。有时我提前做完作业,这样我就可以看电视上的足球比赛了。
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
Lesson 6 Exercise 3 翻译:第六课 练习3
Let's go to the Science Museum.Do you know the way? It's not on this map. 翻译:我们去科学博物馆吧!你知道怎么走吗?它不在地图上。
Not really. 翻译:不是很清楚。
OK, let's ask. Excuse me.Do you know the way to the Science Museum? 翻译:好吧,那我们问一下。打扰一下,你知道去科学博物馆的路吗?
Sorry, I'm not sure. 翻译:对不起,我不确定。
OK, thanks. 翻译:好的,谢谢。
Excuse me. Can you tell us the way to the Science Museum? 翻译:打扰一下,你能告诉我怎么去科学博物馆吗?
Sure. Walk down this road.Then cross the road. 翻译:当然可以。沿着这条路走下去。然后穿过这条路。
You mean cross Green Grass Road? 翻译:你是说穿过绿草路吗?
Yes, cross Green Grass Road.Then turn right. Walk to the corner and turn left down Flower Street. 翻译:是的,穿过绿草路,然后右转。走到拐角处,向左转入花街。
Flower Street? 翻译:花街?
Yeah. Look, it's here. Go down the street and the Science Museum is on the left, beside the bank. 翻译:是的,看,它在那儿。沿着街道往前走,科学博物馆就在左边,在银行的旁边。
The bank on the corner? 翻译:银行在角落里?
Yes, you can't miss it. It's opposite the post office. 翻译:是的。你一定能找到的。它就在邮局对面。
Thanks very much. 翻译:非常感谢。
You're welcome. 翻译:不用谢。
Unit 3 翻译:第三单元
Lesson 7 Exercise 2 翻译:第七课 练习 2
Excuse me. How much are the tomatoes? 翻译:打扰一下,这些西红柿多少钱?
They're 7 yuan 60 a kilo.How many do you want? 翻译:7.6元一公斤,你要多少?
I'll take six. 翻译:我要六个。
OK. Let's see. That's 8 yuan 74. 翻译:好的。我看一下。一共是8.74元。
I have a fifty yuan bill. Do you have change? 翻译:我有一张50元的钞票。你有零钱吗?
I have a fifty yuan bill. Do you have change? 翻译:我有一张50元的钞票。你有零钱吗?
Yes,I do. 翻译:有的,我有。
How much is the beef? 翻译:牛肉多少钱?
It's 2 dollars and 99 cents a pound. 翻译:2.99美元一磅。
OK. Can I have three pounds, please? Here's twenty dollars. 翻译:好的。我可以要三磅吗?这里是20美元。
Thank you. Here's your change. 翻译:谢谢你。这是找你的零钱。
These apples look nice.How much are they? 翻译:这些苹果看起来不错,它们多少钱?
They're 1 pound 20 a kilo.How many kilos do you want? 翻译:1.2英镑一公斤,你要几公斤?
最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-16 01:07:15