UNIT 9 Lessons 49~54 Communication 翻译:第九单元 第49至54课 交流
We Will Learn 翻译:我们将会学习
Functions 翻译:功能
Talking about Interpersonal Communication 翻译:谈论人际沟通
Structures 翻译:结构
Friendship requires good communication. 翻译:友谊需要好的交流。
Smiling can be a passport to good communication. 翻译:微笑是好的交流的途径。
Somehow, he had to adapt to this new environment. 翻译:他不得不以某种方式适应新环境。
She realizes that talking about problems is better than keeping them as secrets. 翻译:她意识到谈论问题比让问题成为秘密要好得多。
Lesson 49: Get Along with Others 翻译:第49课:同他人相处
THINK ABOUT IT 翻译:想一想
Do you have good relationships with the people in your life? 翻译:你和生活中的人关系友好吗?
What do you think is most important for a good friendship? 翻译:你认为拥有好友谊,什么是最重要的?
Hi class! 翻译:嗨同学们!
We have an interesting topic for this unit. 翻译:这个单元我们学习一个有趣的话题。
First, let me ask you a question: How do you get along with others in school or at home? 翻译:首先,让我问你们一个问题:你们在学校或在家是怎样和他人相处的?
I think I'm doing well. 翻译:我认为我做得很好。
I have many friends. 翻译:我有很多朋友。
I have many friends, too. 翻译:我也有很多朋友。
We have a lot of fun together. 翻译:我们一起玩的很开心。
Do you always get along well with your friends? 翻译:你总是和你朋友相处融洽吗?
Well, not always ... Sometimes friends have misunderstandings. 翻译:额,不一定……有时朋友之间也有误解。
Sometimes a friend really hurts you without realizing it. 翻译:有时朋友会无意识地真的伤害到你。
That's true. 翻译:对的。
Friendship requires good communication. 翻译:友谊需要好的交流。
Very good point. 翻译:非常好的观点。
If we can't communicate well, we can hardly get along with our friends. 翻译:如果我们交流的不好,我们几乎不能同朋友和睦相处。
It's the same with family relationships. 翻译:这跟家庭关系一样。
I guess that people who know how to communicate well with others are happier and more satisfied with their lives. 翻译:我想,知道怎么同他人良好交流的人对他们的生活会感到更开心和满足。
They are more likely to succeed in their jobs. 翻译:他们工作也更有可能会成功。
Exactly! 翻译:完全正确!
That's why communication is very important. 翻译:那就是为什么交流很重要的原因。
It's always better to get things out in the open — talk about a problem, come to a solution or move on. 翻译:开诚布公总是更好的——谈论问题,得到解决或继续发展。
Bad feelings like hate and anger can make you seriously ill. 翻译:像怨恨和生气这样的坏情绪会让你感觉很糟糕。
This week we'll talk more about communication. 翻译:这周我们就来更多的谈谈交流。
Hopefully, we'll all learn to get along better with each other! 翻译:希望我们都能学会互相和睦共处。
Let's Do it! 翻译:让我们做一做!
Read the lesson and match the people with their statements. 翻译:阅读课文并把人和他们的表述配对。
Friendship requires good communication. 翻译:友谊需要好的交流。
People who know how to communicate well with others are more likely to succeed in their jobs. 翻译:知道怎么同他人良好交流的人工作更有可能会成功。
It's always better to get things out in the open. 翻译:开诚布公总是好的。
Sometimes friends have misunderstandings. 翻译:有时朋友之间也有误解。
Rewrite the sentences below with the correct forms of the phrases from the lesson. 翻译:用课文中短语的正确形式重写下列句子。
It took them more than an hour to solve the problem. 翻译:解决这个问题花了他们一个多小时。
It took them more than an hour to come to a solution. 翻译:解决这个问题花了他们一个多小时。
We had a wonderful time in the park. 翻译:我们在公园玩得很开心。
We had a lot of fun in the park. 翻译:我们在公园玩得很开心。
Change the following adjectives into adverbs and use them to complete the sentences. 翻译:把下列形容词转化为副词并用它们完成句子。
easy easily 翻译:容易的 容易地
hopeful hopefully 翻译:怀有希望的 怀有希望地
exact exactly 翻译:准确的 准确地
real really 翻译:真的 真正地
serious seriously 翻译:严重的 严重地
Using the search engines, you can easily find books in this library. 翻译:使用搜索引擎,在图书馆你就可以很容易找到书了。
Here is a book on grammar. 翻译:这有一本语法书。
Hopefully, it will help you with your study. 翻译:希望它对你的学习有帮助。
The old lady walked really slowly. 翻译:老太太真的走地很慢。
It took her a long time to get there. 翻译:花了很长时间才到那里。
I'm sorry to hear that. 翻译:很抱歉听到这个消息。
Was she seriously hurt? 翻译:她伤的很严重吗?
Jim must have copied Paul's work because they made exactly the same mistakes. 翻译:吉姆一定抄了保罗的作业,因为他们犯了完全一样的错误。
Work in groups. 翻译:小组合作。
Share your ideas about communication. 翻译:就交流分享你的观点。
You can use "I think ...", "I guess ...", "That's for sure!", 翻译:你可以使用“我认为……”,“我想……”,“那是当然!”,
"That's true!" 翻译:“对的!”
or "Good point!". 翻译:或者“好观点!”。
Lesson 50: Tips for Good Communication 翻译:第50课:好交流的建议
THINK ABOUT IT 翻译:想一想
How do you communicate with a new friend? 翻译:你怎样和新朋友交流?
In your opinion, what are the best ways to communicate? 翻译:在你看来,交流的最好方式有哪些?
Do you have many friends? 翻译:你有很多朋友吗?
Do you have fun together? 翻译:你们一起玩的开心吗?
Do you feel comfortable when talking to others? 翻译:与他们交流时你感觉自在吗?
Have you ever found it hard to make new friends? 翻译:你是否觉得交新朋友很困难?
Here are some tips for good interpersonal communication: 翻译:这里有一些关于良好人际沟通的好建议:
Remember other people's names. 翻译:记住他人的名字。
Make a great effort to do this when you first meet someone new. 翻译:当你第一次和新朋友见面时,尽最大努力记住名字。
Then when you meet again, you will easily make that person feel comfortable if you remember his or her name. 翻译:然后你们再一次见面时,要是你记得他或她的名字,你会很容易让那个人感觉到自在。
It shows you care. 翻译:这说明你在意。
Smile. 翻译:微笑。
Make sure you smile and greet others in a friendly way, especially the first time you meet them. 翻译:确保你是以友好的方式同别人微笑和打招呼,尤其是在你第一次见到他们时。
Smiling can be a passport to good communication. 翻译:微笑是好的交流的途径。
Find a proper topic. 翻译:找到一个适合的话题。
Talk about the weather, sports or news. 翻译:谈谈天气,运动,或者新闻。
You can also ask questions or tell jokes. 翻译:你还可以问问题,或讲笑话。
The main thing is to find a topic you are both interested in. 翻译:最重要的事就是找到一个你们俩都感兴趣的话题。
Be a good listener. 翻译:做一个好的聆听者。
Good listeners show others that they are interested in the conversation. 翻译:好的聆听者会让别人觉得他们对会话很感兴趣。
People will be happy to talk to you if you are listening carefully. 翻译:如果你在认真聆听,人们会很乐意同你交谈。
One simple way to show you are a good listener is to make eye contact. 翻译:眼神接触是说明你是一个好的聆听者的一个很简单的方法。
Be honest. 翻译:诚实。
Tell people the truth. 翻译:实话实说。
No one wants to waste time talking to someone who is not honest. 翻译:没有人愿意浪费时间同不诚实的人交谈。
Keep your promises. 翻译:遵守诺言。
Try not to be late. 翻译:尽量不要迟到。
If you set a time to meet your friends, do your best to be on time. 翻译:如果你同朋友设定了见面时间,尽最大努力准时到。
If you have to change your plan or cancel it, let your friends know ahead of time. 翻译:如果你不得不改变计划或取消见面,请提前让你朋友知道。
People will trust those who always keep their promises. 翻译:人们会信任总是遵守诺言的人。
Let's Do it! 翻译:让我们做一做!
Some people are talking about ways to communicate well. 翻译:一些人正在谈论良好交流的方式。
Listen to the interview and match the names with their suggestions. 翻译:听采访并把姓名和他们提的建议配对。
Jane 翻译:简
Dan 翻译:丹
Chrissy 翻译:克莉姿
Julie 翻译:朱莉
Be aware of your body language. 翻译:清楚你的身体语言。
Always keep a smile on your face. 翻译:总是面带微笑。
Make eye contact. 翻译:眼神接触。
Don't interrupt others when they are talking. 翻译:谈话时不要打断别人。
Here are some tips for good communication. 翻译:这里有一些好的交流的建议。
Group them into the baskets below. 翻译:把他们分组填入下列的筐内。
Talk about the weather, sports or other news. 翻译:谈谈天气,运动,或者其他新闻。
Tell an interesting story. 翻译:讲一个有趣的故事。
Listen carefully. 翻译:认真聆听。
Tell jokes. 翻译:讲笑话。
Don't break your promises. 翻译:不要食言。
Don't tell lies. 翻译:不要撒谎。
Don't interrupt others. 翻译:不要打断别人。
Try not to be late. 翻译:尽量不要迟到。
Find a proper topic. 翻译:找到一个合适的话题。
Be a good listener. 翻译:做一个好的聆听者。
Be honest. 翻译:诚实。
Keep your promises. 翻译:遵守承诺。
Fill in the blanks with the words in the box. 翻译:用方框里的单词填空。
promise 翻译:承诺
cancel 翻译:取消
proper 翻译:适合的
passport 翻译:途径,护照
If you want to cancel the meeting, you must inform us a week before. 翻译:如果你想取消会议,你必须一周前通知我们。
She could not find a proper solution to this problem. 翻译:她没有找到一个合适的解决办法。
Zhang Jian plans to go abroad but he needs to get a passport first. 翻译:张建计划出国,但他首先要弄到护照。
I can't make a promise, but I'll try my best. 翻译:我不能保证,但我会尽我最大的努力。
Work in pairs. 翻译:小组合作。
Think about your family and friends. 翻译:想想你的家人和朋友。
What makes you happy in the way they communicate with others? 翻译:他们在和别人交流时什么使你很开心?
Talk about it. 翻译:谈一谈。
Lesson 51: What Could Be Wrong? 翻译:第51课:什么事情出错了?
THINK ABOUT IT 翻译:想一想
Have you had any problems with your friends? 翻译:你和你朋友出现过问题吗?
When you have a problem with a friend, what do you usually do? 翻译:当你和朋友出现问题时,你通常做什么?
Dear Sue, There is a problem between me and my good friend. 翻译:亲爱的休, 我和我好朋友之间出现了问题。
We used to study and play together, but ever since last Friday, she hasn't spoken to me. 翻译:我们过去常常一起学习,一起玩,但是自从上个星期五之后,她就不和我说话了。
I considered all the things that could be wrong, but I still can't figure out what the problem is. 翻译:我仔细想了想所有能出错的事情,但是我仍然想不出来问题出在哪里。
I tried to call her, but she didn't answer. 翻译:我试着给她打电话,但是她不接。
What should I do? 翻译:我应该怎么做?
A Lost Girl 翻译:一个迷惘的女孩
Dear Lost Girl, Many people have had the same experience as you. 翻译:亲爱的迷惘女孩, 很多人都有过和你一样的经历。
Sometimes it's pretty hard to tell what's wrong in a friendship. 翻译:有时候确实很难说出友谊中哪里出了错。
Try writing to your friend or you can ask another friend for help. 翻译:试着给你朋友写一封信,或者你可以要另外一个朋友帮忙。
If neither of these things works, just leave your friend alone. 翻译:如果两者都行不通的话,只好不打扰你朋友了。
She may need some time to cool down and think about the situation herself. 翻译:她也许需要时间冷静下来,自己好好想想情况。
If you figure out what the problem is, think about it. 翻译:如果你知道了问题是什么,仔细想想。
Did you really hurt your friend? 翻译:你真的伤害到她了吗?
If yes, go directly to her and say sorry. 翻译:如果是,直接去找她,跟她说对不起。
Maybe it was just a big misunderstanding. 翻译:这也许只是一个大的误会。
If your friend wants to end the friendship, there's nothing you can do about it. 翻译:如果你的朋友想要结束朋友关系,你也无能为力。
Both of you can move on and find new friends. 翻译:你们两个人还是可以继续生活,交新朋友。
But even if you're not friends anymore, you should still be friendly. 翻译:但是即使你们不再是朋友,你也仍然要很友好。
Say hi to her when you pass her at school. 翻译:在学校碰见了她对她说嗨。
Maybe one day she will realize what a good friend you are. 翻译:也许有一天她会意识到你是一个多好的朋友。
Sue 翻译:休
Let's Do it! 翻译:让我们做一做!
Read the lesson and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读课文并回答问题。
What has happened to the Lost Girl? 翻译:迷惘的女孩发生什么事了?
What are Sue's suggestions if a friend wants to end the friendship? 翻译:如果朋友想要结束朋友关系,休的建议是什么?
Listen to the reply from the Lost Girl and fill in the blanks. 翻译:听一听迷惘的女孩的回信并填空。
Dear Sue, Thanks for your advice. 翻译:亲爱的苏, 谢谢你的建议。
I wrote my friend a letter and told her I wouldn't want to lose her as a friend. 翻译:我给朋友写信了,告诉她我并不想失去她这个朋友。
I asked her what was wrong. 翻译:我问她发生了什么事。
She wrote back to me after she cooled down. 翻译:她冷静下来后给我回了信。
There was a misunderstanding. 翻译:这是一个误会。
I didn't go home with her last Thursday as we had planned. 翻译:上周四我没有按约定的那样跟她一起回家。
She called me, but I missed the call. 翻译:她打电话我,但是我没接到。
I figured out it was all my fault. 翻译:我发现这都是我的错。
I went to her and said sorry. 翻译:我去找她道歉了。
We are now friends again. 翻译:现在我们又是好朋友了。
I'm very happy. 翻译:我非常开心。
The Lost Girl 翻译:迷途女孩
Read the lesson again and tick the advice Sue gave to the Lost Girl. 翻译:再次阅读课文并勾出休给迷惘女孩的建议。
Say sorry if you hurt your friend. 翻译:如果你让朋友受伤了,说对不起。
Give your friend some time to cool down. 翻译:给你朋友一些时间冷静。
Clearly express how you feel. 翻译:清楚表达你的感受。
Write to your friend and ask what's wrong. 翻译:给你朋友写信,问怎么了。
Talk to your friend directly as soon as possible. 翻译:尽快直接和你朋友交谈。
You can still be friendly even if you are not friends anymore. 翻译:即使你们不再是朋友,你也仍然要很友好。
Be aware of your body language. 翻译:清楚你的身体语言。
PROJECT 翻译:课题
DOCTOR SUE SAYS 翻译:休博士的话
Work in groups. 翻译:小组合作。
Write about a problem between two friends on a piece of paper. 翻译:在纸上写下两个朋友之间出现的问题。
The problem should be short and clear. 翻译:问题应该简短并清晰。
Collect all the paper in the class. 翻译:收集全班所有人的纸。
Shuffle the paper. 翻译:把纸打乱。
Each group draws a piece of paper. 翻译:每组抽出一张纸。
Read the problem in your group and write some advice to that person. 翻译:在小组中读读问题并给那个人写一些建议。
Lesson 52: The Power of a Smile 翻译:第52课:微笑的力量
THINK ABOUT IT 翻译:想一想
Have you ever felt lonely? Why? 翻译:你感觉过孤独吗? 为什么?
How can you make new friends? 翻译:你怎样交新朋友?
Students often gather together in small, closed groups. 翻译:学生们经常组小团体。
If you are not part of a group, it can be difficult for you to be accepted. 翻译:如果你不是这个团体的一员,你很难会被接受。
This is especially true if you can't speak to the members of the group in their language. 翻译:如果你不会用他们的语言同他们说话,这就尤其真实了。
This was the situation Sam faced each day as he went to class. 翻译:这就是每天萨姆去班上会有的情况。
Sam and his family moved to France last month. 翻译:萨姆和他家人上个月搬到了法国。
Before he arrived, he knew there would be many difficulties. 翻译:在他到法国之前,他知道会有很多困难。
But they were even worse than he imagined. 翻译:但是这些困难比他想象的要难得多。
Every lunch hour, after arriving at his new school, Sam sat alone in the dining hall. 翻译:在他到新学校后,每次午餐时间,萨姆都独自坐在食堂。
He looked at all the different groups of students around him. 翻译:他看着周围所有的不同学生团体。
But he had no way to let them know that he was a good person. 翻译:但是他不知道用什么方式让他们知道他是一个好人。
He simply couldn't find the right words to reach them. 翻译:他实在是找不出适当的话去接触他们。
Sam knew he had to find a way to change the situation. 翻译:萨姆知道他必须找到一个方法来改变现状。
Somehow, he had to adapt to this new environment. 翻译:他不得不以某种方式适应新环境。
He did a little research on the Internet and discovered that smiling is a universal language — it is understood everywhere. 翻译:他在网上做了一点调查,发现微笑是世界通用语——每个地方的人都懂微笑。
One morning, as Sam was walking by a group of students, he smiled at them. 翻译:一天早上,当萨姆经过一群学生团体身边的时候,他朝他们微笑了。
A boy in the group smiled back at him. 翻译:团体中的一个男孩回了他一个微笑。
For Sam, that was a good beginning. 翻译:对萨姆来说,那是一个好的开始。
Later, he noticed the boy coming towards him in the hall with a warm smile on his face. 翻译:之后,在食堂他注意到那个男孩面带微笑朝他走来。
Sam returned the smile. 翻译:萨姆笑着回应。
Soon the boy asked Sam to join him and his group of friends for lunch. 翻译:很快那个男孩要萨姆和他还有他的朋友团体一起吃午餐。
Although Sam wasn't able to say much in French, everyone smiled and laughed. 翻译:尽管萨姆不太会说法语,但每个人都笑了。
Before he knew it, Sam had a group of friends, and they all wanted to help him learn French. 翻译:在他懂法语前,他有一群朋友帮助他学法语。
That day he experienced the power of a smile. 翻译:那天他体会到了微笑的力量。
Let's Do it! 翻译:让我们做一做!
Read the lesson and number the sentences in the correct order. 翻译:阅读课文并给句子标上正确的序号。
Sam was really lonely in his new school. 翻译:萨姆在新学校真的很孤独。
Sam was worried before he arrived in France. 翻译:在萨姆到法国前他很担心。
When Sam smiled at another student, he received a warm smile back. 翻译:当萨姆朝另一个学生微笑的时候,他也得到一个微笑的回应。
Sam tried his best to find a way to change the situation. 翻译:萨姆尽最大努力去找到方法改变现状。
Sam was invited to have lunch with a group of students. 翻译:萨姆被一群学生邀请一起吃午餐。
Complete each passage using the information from the list below. 翻译:用下表中的信息完成短文。
I've joined clubs, but I usually end up alone at the club while other kids gather in small groups. 翻译:我参加了社团,但是在社团里我通常还是一个人,其他人都组成小团体。
I don't know who to talk to or what to do. 翻译:我不知道和谁说话,不知道做什么。
I've been at my new school for six weeks and I still haven't made any friends. 翻译:我在新学校已经六个星期了,我还是没有任何朋友。
This is the perfect question for me to answer because I have changed schools six times since primary school and have had to make new friends each time! 翻译:这个问题让我回答刚刚好,因为我自从小学后转了六次学,我每次都要交新朋友!
Yes, it's always hard to make new friends in a new school because the students are a close group. 翻译:是的,在新学校里交新朋友总是很困难,因为学生都是一个亲密的团体。
Well, here's how I usually do it — find a person who seems nice and friendly. 翻译:嗯,这是我通常交朋友的方式——找一个看起来不错又友好的人。
Start a conversation with that person. 翻译:和那个人开始交谈。
I find this works very well. 翻译:我发现这个非常有效。
Good luck! 翻译:祝你好运!
since primary school 翻译:自从小学后
for six weeks 翻译:六个星期
who seems nice and friendly 翻译:看起来不错又友好的
what to do 翻译:做什么
the students are a close group 翻译:学生都是一个亲密的团体
Have you ever had to adapt to a new environment? 翻译:你有过不得不适应新环境的情况吗?
How did you adapt to it? 翻译:你是怎样适应的?
Interview your group members. 翻译:采访你的组员。
Task tips: 翻译:任务提示:
If "Yes", what did you do to adapt to it? 翻译:如果“有”,你做了什么来适应环境?
Did you try any of these ways? 翻译:你试过这些方法吗?
Smile at others. 翻译:对他人微笑。
Make friends. 翻译:交朋友。
Communicate well. 翻译:良好交流。
Take part in group activities. 翻译:参加小组活动。
If "No", do you have any suggestions for those who need to adapt to a new environment? 翻译:如果“没有”,你有任何建议要给那些需要适应新环境的人吗?
Lesson 53: Working in Groups 翻译:第53课:小组合作
THINK ABOUT IT 翻译:想一想
Do you like group work? 翻译:你喜欢小组合作吗?
What can you do to help your group work well together? 翻译:你能做什么来帮助小组一起很好的合作?
"OK class," says Ms. Liu. 翻译:“好的,同学们,”刘老师说。
"It's time for our group project. 翻译:“到我们小组课题的时间了。
Let's get to work!" 翻译:让我们开始合作吧!”
Yi Han is the leader of one group. 翻译:易寒是一个小组的组长。
She is not looking forward to working with her group because a boy named Li Tian is always absent from the group meetings. 翻译:她不期待和她的小组合作,因为一个名叫李田的男孩总是缺席小组会议。
He doesn't follow the rules, and he refuses to do any work. 翻译:他没有遵守规定,他不做任何工作。
This slows the whole group down. 翻译:这拖延了整个小组的进度。
Yi Han considers telling Ms. Liu about these problems, but she doesn't want to get Li Tian in trouble. 翻译:易寒考虑把这些问题告诉刘老师,但她又不想李田有麻烦。
Instead, she decides to talk to him and find out what the problem is. 翻译:相反,他决定去找他谈谈,找出问题是什么。
She says, "Everyone is working hard on our project. 翻译:她说,“每个人都在为我们的课题努力。
But so far, you have done nothing. 翻译:可是到目前为止,你什么都没做。
Is there something wrong?" 翻译:是有什么事吗?”
Li Tian is quiet for a few seconds, and finally says, "It's not that I don't want to be in the group. 翻译:李田沉默了几秒钟,最后说,“不是我不想融入小组。
Sometimes, I don't really understand the things we're learning. 翻译:有时候,我很不懂我们学习的东西。
I know it's not fair, but I don't want to say something stupid, so I do nothing." 翻译:我知道这不公平,但是我又不想说些愚蠢的话,所有我才什么都不做。”
Now Yi Han understands. 翻译:现在易寒明白了。
最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-10-26 15:21:54