冀教版八年级下册英语Unit 2 Safety课文音频

版本: 冀教版
年级: 八年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝冀教版八年级下册课文Unit 2 Safety单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝冀教版八年级下册课文Unit 2 Safety单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 2 Safety课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

Unit 2 Safety 翻译:第二单元 安全

Towards the end of this unit study, you will be able to: 翻译:在本单元学习结束时,你将能够:

talk about safety in different cases; 翻译:谈论不同情境下的安全;

know some safety tips in daily life; 翻译:了解日常生活中的一些安全提示;

describe an accident using the past continuous tense. 翻译:用过去进行时描述一场事故。

Precaution is better than cure. 翻译:预防胜于治疗。

— Edward Coke 翻译:——爱德华·科克

Safety First 翻译:安全第一

Lesson 1 Be careful! 翻译:第1课 务必小心!

Look at the picture on this page and answer the questions. 翻译:看本页的图片并回答问题。

What is Danny doing? 翻译:丹尼在做什么?

What could happen to Danny? 翻译:丹尼可能会发生什么?

Listen to the conversation and answer the questions. 翻译:听对话并回答问题。

The students are decorating the art classroom. 翻译:学生们正在布置美术教室。

Look at this yellow star, Brian and Jenny! 翻译:布莱恩、珍妮,快看这颗黄色的星星!

Isn't it beautiful? 翻译:它是不是很漂亮?

I'm going to hang it from the ceiling over the desk. 翻译:我要把它挂在桌子上方的天花板上。

Here is the tape. 翻译:这是胶带。

I'll get the ladder for you. 翻译:我去帮你把梯子拿来。

I don't need a ladder. 翻译:我不需要梯子。

I think I'm tall enough. 翻译:我觉得我够高了。

Danny can't reach the ceiling, so he climbs onto Mr Green's chair. 翻译:丹尼够不到天花板,所以他爬到了格林先生的椅子上。

Almost... 翻译:差一点……

Almost... 翻译:就差一点……

Aaaaaaahhhh! 翻译:啊!

Danny falls. 翻译:丹尼摔了下来。

What was that noise?! 翻译:那是什么声音?!

He sees Danny lying on the floor. 翻译:他看到丹尼正躺在地上。

Danny, are you okay? 翻译:丹尼,你没事吧?

Are you hurt? 翻译:你受伤了吗?

Hmm... 翻译:嗯……

My tail is a little sore, but it's not serious. 翻译:我的尾巴有点疼,但不严重。

Then, they hear Brian cry for help, but his voice is very weak. 翻译:这时,他们听到布莱恩在喊救命,但他的声音非常微弱。

Brian? 翻译:布莱恩?

Where are you? 翻译:你在哪里?

Help me, sir! 翻译:救救我,老师!

I'm under Danny! 翻译:我在丹尼下面!

Oh no! 翻译:哦不!

I'm really sorry! 翻译:真的对不起!

Are you okay, Brian? 翻译:你还好吗,布莱恩?

No, I'm opposite of okay. 翻译:不,我一点也不好。

I tried to catch you, but you landed on top of me. 翻译:我试图接住你,但你直接压在我身上了。

My arm hurts. 翻译:我的胳膊疼。

Should I call an ambulance? 翻译:要不要我打电话叫救护车?

No, that's not necessary. 翻译:不,没必要。

I don't think my arm is broken. 翻译:我觉得我的胳膊并没有断。

Jenny, please call Brian's mother. 翻译:珍妮,请给布莱恩的妈妈打电话。

Let her know we are taking Brian to the hospital. 翻译:告诉她我们要带布莱恩去医院。

He should get an X-ray, just in case. 翻译:他应该拍个X光,以防万一。

UNIT 2 翻译:第二单元

What are the students doing? 翻译:学生们在做什么?

What does Danny climb onto? 翻译:丹尼爬到了什么上面?

Who is Jenny going to call? 翻译:珍妮要给谁打电话?

What lesson do you think Danny learned from this accident? 翻译:你认为丹尼从这次事故中学到了什么教训?

Listen to the conversation again and fill in the blanks. 翻译:再听一遍对话并填空。

An accident in the art classroom 翻译:艺术室的事故

Beginning 翻译:开头

Danny was going to hang a star from the ceiling. 翻译:丹尼打算从天花板上挂一颗星星。

He thought he was tall enough and didn't need a ladder. 翻译:他认为自己够高了,不需要梯子。

Middle 翻译:中间

Danny fell off a chair. 翻译:丹尼从椅子上摔了下来。

Brian tried to catch Danny, but Danny landed on top of him. 翻译:布莱恩试图接住丹尼,但丹尼压在了他上面。

End 翻译:结尾

Danny's tail was a little sore. 翻译:丹尼的尾巴有点疼。

Brian's arm hurt, but he thought it was not necessary to call an ambulance. 翻译:布莱恩的胳膊受伤了,但他认为没有必要叫救护车。

Mr Green took Brian to the hospital. 翻译:格林先生带布莱恩去了医院。

Listen to the passage and write true (T) or false (F). 翻译:听短文并判断正误,正确的写“T”,错误的写“F”。

Li Ming writes an email to Brian. 翻译:李明给布莱恩写了一封电子邮件。

Li Ming broke his leg at the age of seven. 翻译:李明在七岁时摔断了腿。

Li Ming tried to climb a ladder, but fell down. 翻译:李明试着爬梯子,但却摔了下来。

Li Ming's mother caught him and saved him. 翻译:李明的妈妈接住了他,救了他。

It took Li Ming about 90 days to recover 翻译:李明花了大约90天才恢复。

Work in pairs. 翻译:两人一组。

How can we keep safe in the classroom? 翻译:我们怎样才能在教室里保持安全?

Talk with your partner. 翻译:和你的同伴聊一聊。

What classroom safety tips do you know? 翻译:你知道哪些教室里的安全提示?

It is dangerous to climb onto a desk. 翻译:爬到桌子上是很危险的。

Lesson 2 Safety education 翻译:第2课 安全教育

Read the questions and give your answers. 翻译:阅读问题并给出你的答案。

What safety-related knowledge do you have? 翻译:你了解哪些安全知识?

Do you have any first aid skills? 翻译:你会哪些急救技能?

What are they? 翻译:它们是什么?

Read the diary and write true (T) or false (F). 翻译:阅读日记并判断正误,正确的写“T”,错误的写“F”。

Dear Diary, 翻译:亲爱的日记:

Today is National Safety Education Day. 翻译:今天是全民国家安全教育日。

Our school organised activities to teach us about safety. 翻译:我们学校组织了活动来教我们安全知识。

The first part was fire safety. 翻译:第一部分是消防安全。

What should people do in case of a fire emergency? 翻译:人们在火灾紧急情况下应该做什么?

A firefighter gave us a talk and showed us videos. 翻译:一名消防员给我们做了讲座,并播放了视频。

He said that in case of a fire, we should stay calm, find the nearest exit to go outside, and never use lifts. 翻译:他说,如果发生火灾,我们应该保持冷静,找到最近的出口迅速撤离,并且绝不能乘坐电梯。

We even had a fire drill! 翻译:我们甚至进行了消防演练!

As soon as the fire alarm rang, all the students took action. 翻译:火警警报一响,所有学生立刻行动起来。

We covered our mouths and noses with wet towels. 翻译:我们用湿毛巾捂住口鼻,

We walked down the stairs calmly and in order. 翻译:冷静且有序地走下楼梯。

Our teachers guided us outside. 翻译:老师们引导我们到室外。

After the drill, the firefighter taught us how to put out a fire with water or with a fire extinguisher. 翻译:演练结束后,消防员教我们如何用水或灭火器灭火。

We did it! 翻译:我们都做到了!

Later, we learned some first aid skills, like CPR and other basic life support training. 翻译:之后,我们学习了一些急救技能,比如心肺复苏(CPR)和其他基本生命支持训练。

We talked about online safety practices and where to find help in any emergency. 翻译:我们还讨论了网络安全的措施,以及在任何紧急情况下可以寻求帮助的途径。

We discussed how to stay safe in a big crowd, and what to do to avoid drowning. 翻译:我们讨论了如何在人群中保持安全,以及如何避免溺水。

The safety education activities helped us understand how to stay safe and make good choices in different situations. 翻译:这些安全教育活动帮助我们理解在不同情况下如何保持安全,并做出正确的选择。

Best, Li Ming 翻译:此致, 李明

UNIT 2 翻译:第二单元

People can use lifts during a fire. 翻译:发生火灾时,人们可以使用电梯。

During the fire drill, the students covered their mouths with their hands. 翻译:在消防演习中,学生们用手捂住嘴巴。

CPR was taught during the safety education training. 翻译:安全教育培训期间教授了心肺复苏术。

Read the diary again and tick the items mentioned. 翻译:再读一遍日记并勾出提及的内容。

What did the students learn on School Safety Education Day? 翻译:学生们在学校安全教育日学到了什么?

fire safety 翻译:消防安全

first aid skills 翻译:急救技能

online safety 翻译:网络安全

What steps are included in a fire drill? 翻译:消防演习包括哪些步骤?

rushing to the lift 翻译:冲向电梯

finding the nearest exit 翻译:找到最近的出口

covering mouths and noses with wet towels 翻译:用湿毛巾捂住口鼻

What can we use to put out a fire? 翻译:我们可以用什么来灭火?

water 翻译:水

clothes 翻译:衣服

fire extinguisher 翻译:灭火器

Complete the safety tips with the expressions. 翻译:用短语完成安全提示。

in case of 翻译:如果发生某种情况

stay calm 翻译:保持冷静

in order 翻译:有秩序地

stay safe 翻译:保持安全

First aid: Be prepared to help someone by learning basic life support techniques like CPR. 翻译:急救:通过学习心肺复苏术等基本生命支持技术,做好帮助他人的准备。

Fire safety: If there is a fire, stay calm, find the nearest exit, and never use lifts. 翻译:消防安全:如果发生火灾,保持冷静,找到最近的出口,切勿使用电梯。

Online safety: Don't share personal information and find help in case of emergency. 翻译:网络安全:不要分享个人信息,在紧急情况下寻求帮助。

Stay safe in a big crowd: Don't stay in crowded places. 翻译:在一大群人中保持安全:不要呆在拥挤的地方。

If an accident happens, get away from the crowd in order. 翻译:如果发生事故,请有序离开人群。

Avoid drowning: Never swim alone in the river and always follow the instructions of lifeguards. 翻译:避免溺水:永远不要独自在河里游泳并且始终遵循救生员的指示。

If you live on a high floor and there is a fire at home, what should you do? 翻译:如果你住在高楼层,家里着火了,你应该怎么做?

Discuss with your classmates. 翻译:和你的同学讨论一下。

Lesson 3 My helmet saved my life! 翻译:第3课 我的头盔救了我一命!

Read the questions and give your answers. 翻译:阅读问题并给出你的答案。

Do you wear a helmet when you ride a bicycle? 翻译:你骑自行车的时候戴头盔吗?

Why? 翻译:为什么?

How do you understand the sentence "You can never be too careful."? 翻译:你如何理解“你再怎么小心都不为过。”这句话?

Read the passage and write true (T) or false (F). 翻译:阅读短文并判断正误,正确的写“T”,错误的写“F”。

It was a beautiful afternoon. 翻译:那是一个美丽的中午。

I was riding my bicycle by the river, thinking about yesterday's baseball game. 翻译:我正沿着河边骑自行车,想着昨天的棒球比赛。

I guess I rode over a hole in the road. 翻译:我想我可能骑过了路上的一个坑。

All of a sudden, WHAM! 翻译:突然,砰!

I went down hard on my right side. 翻译:我重重地摔在了右侧。

It really hurt! 翻译:真的很疼!

My head hit the ground. 翻译:我的头撞到了地面。

I lay there for a few minutes. 翻译:我躺在那里几分钟。

I tried to get up, but I couldn't! 翻译:试着想要站起来,但怎么也站不起来!

"There's something wrong with me," I thought. 翻译:“我出事了,”我心想。

I felt so terrible that I lay down again. 翻译:我觉得非常难受,只好又躺了下去。

Then I saw blood on my shoe. 翻译:然后我看到鞋子上有血。

My hand and leg were bleeding. 翻译:我的手和腿都在流血。

There was an ugly cut on my knee. 翻译:膝盖上有一道难看的伤口。

I was in a lot of pain. 翻译:我感到非常疼。

As I lay there, I took off my helmet. 翻译:当我躺在那里时,我摘下了头盔。

There was a sharp rock sticking out of it. 翻译:我看到一块尖锐的石头从头盔里穿了出来。

It was pretty scary to look at. 翻译:看起来相当吓人。

Thank goodness I wore my helmet! 翻译:谢天谢地,我戴了头盔!

I shouted for help. 翻译:我大声呼救。

A driver stopped his truck and came to help me. 翻译:一位司机停下了他的卡车,过来帮助我。

He put my bike in the back of his truck and drove me to the hospital. 翻译:他把我的自行车放到了卡车后座,然后开车送我去了医院。

When my mother got to the hospital, she gave me a big hug and kiss. 翻译:当我妈妈赶到医院时,她给了我一个大大的拥抱和亲吻。

"You were wearing your helmet this time. 翻译:“这次你戴了头盔,

How lucky you were!" 翻译:真是太幸运了!”

she said. 翻译:她说。

She knew I was careless and did not always wear my helmet. 翻译:她知道我平时有些粗心,并不总是戴头盔。

But I'll never be careless again... 翻译:但我再也不会粗心大意了……

My bicycle helmet saved my life! 翻译:我的自行车头盔救了我的命!

The author was riding her bicycle when she fell. 翻译:作者在骑自行车时摔倒了。

The author hurt her foot and knee. 翻译:作者的脚和膝盖受伤了。

A truck driver helped her and drove her home. 翻译:一位卡车司机帮助了她,并开车送她回家。

UNIT 2 翻译:第二单元

Read the sentences and pay attention to the parts in yellow. 翻译:阅读下列句子,注意标黄的部分。

Then fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs. 翻译:然后用动词的正确形式填空。

I was riding my bicycle by the river. 翻译:我正在河边骑自行车。

My hand and leg were bleeding. 翻译:我的手和腿在流血。

We use the past continuous tense to talk about actions that were in progress at a certain time or over a period in the past. 翻译:过去进行时用来描述过去某一时间或某段时间正在进行的动作。

The structure: was/were+v-ing 翻译:结构:was/were + 动词-ing

He was running and suddenly felt a pain in his knee. 翻译:他正在跑步,突然感到膝盖疼痛。

They were playing volleyball at ten o'clock yesterday morning. 翻译:他们昨天上午十点正在打排球。

I was chatting with my friend at that time. 翻译:我那时正在和朋友闲聊。

The basketball hit me while I was watching a bird. 翻译:当我在看一只鸟的时候,篮球打到我了。

Read and complete the conversation. 翻译:阅读并完成对话。

Think about who took Mary Sheep's baby. 翻译:想想是谁带走了绵羊玛丽的孩子。

Mary Sheep can't find her baby. 翻译:绵羊玛丽找不到她的宝宝。

Monkey is helping her look for the baby in the forest. 翻译:猴子正在森林里帮她寻找宝宝。

What were you doing between 9:30 and 10:00 last night? 翻译:昨晚9:30到10:00你们在做什么?

Well, we had a birthday party for Panda last night. 翻译:嗯,昨晚我们为熊猫举办了生日派对。

I was talking to Fox at that time. 翻译:那时我正在和狐狸说话。

We were also helping Panda clean the room. 翻译:我们也在帮熊猫打扫房间。

Let me think. 翻译:让我想想。

I went to Panda's party at 7:00 and I left at 9:30. 翻译:我7:00去了熊猫的派对,9:30离开。

Between 9:30 and 10:00, I was taking a walk with Fox. 翻译:9:30到10:00之间,我正在和狐狸散步。

I was cleaning my house at that time. 翻译:我那时正在打扫房子。

Yesterday was my birthday. 翻译:昨天是我的生日,

Lots of friends came to my home. 翻译:很多朋友来我家。

Most of them left at 9:30. 翻译:大部分朋友9:30就离开了,

But Tiger and Fox stayed late and helped me. 翻译:但老虎和狐狸留下来帮忙。

I was at Panda's home with Tiger. 翻译:我和老虎在熊猫家。

We were helping Panda while we were talking. 翻译:我们一边帮熊猫,一边聊天。

At about 10:00, I left the party. 翻译:大约10:00,我离开了派对。

On my way home, I met Wolf and we went for a walk together. 翻译:回家的路上,我遇到了狼,我们一起散步。

Lesson 4 An accident on the street 翻译:第4课 街头事故

Read the questions and give your answers. 翻译:阅读问题并给出你的答案。

What do you need to do when you cross the street? 翻译:过马路时你需要做什么?

What should you do when you see someone badly hurt in an accident? 翻译:当你看到有人在事故中受重伤时,你应该做什么?

Read the news and put the sentences in order. 翻译:阅读新闻并将句子按顺序排列。

An accident on the street 翻译:街头事故

Northern News, December 7 翻译:北方新闻,12月7日

Girl, 13, Hit by Car 翻译:13岁女孩遭遇车祸

NORTH TOWN, Alberta. 翻译:加拿大艾伯塔省北镇

Thirteen-year-old Ann Brown was hit by a car outside North Town Primary School at 15 Park Road. 翻译:——十三岁的安·布朗在北镇小学外的帕克路15号被一辆汽车撞到。

The accident happened at about 7:30 a.m. 翻译:事故发生在早上约7:30。

She and her brother, James, were on their way to an early basketball practice. 翻译:她和弟弟詹姆斯正赶去参加早晨的篮球训练。

"We were in a hurry," James told the reporter. 翻译:“我们很着急,”詹姆斯告诉记者。

"We didn't want to be late for practice. 翻译:“我们不想迟到。

Ann's basketball rolled onto the street. 翻译:安的篮球滚到了马路上,

She raced to get it." 翻译:她跑过去去捡。”

Mrs Andrews, a chemistry teacher from Green Wood School, was walking several steps behind the two students. 翻译:来自格林伍德学校的化学老师安德鲁斯夫人正走在两个学生后面几步远的地方,

She saw it happen. 翻译:她目睹了事故的发生。

"I don't know whose fault it was," Mrs Andrews said. 翻译:“我不知道是谁的错,”安德鲁斯夫人说。

"The girl didn't see the car. 翻译:“女孩没有看到车,

And the street was icy — the car couldn't stop in time. 翻译:街道又很滑——汽车来不及停下来。

It was terrible." 翻译:真的很可怕。”

Mrs Andrews said, "I shouted to the girl. 翻译:安德鲁斯夫人说:“我朝女孩大喊,

I wanted to stop her from running after the ball, but she didn't hear me." 翻译:想阻止她去捡球,但她没听到。”

After the accident, the car stopped, and the driver, Bill Morin, jumped out. 翻译:事故发生后,车停了下来,司机比尔·莫林跳下车。

He called an ambulance. 翻译:并拨打了救护车电话。

Mr Morin knows first aid. 翻译:莫林先生懂急救,

He did not move Ann. 翻译:他没有移动安,

He stopped traffic on the road until the ambulance came. 翻译:而是在救护车到来之前拦住了路上的车辆。

Then the ambulance took both students to the hospital. 翻译:随后,救护车将两名学生送往医院,

Both kids were in shock. 翻译:两名孩子都处于惊吓状态。

Ann has a broken leg and a bad shoulder wound. 翻译:安的一条腿骨折了,肩膀也受了重伤。

She is recovering in the hospital. 翻译:她正在医院休养。

Doctors say she can expect to return to school in about a week. 翻译:医生说,她预计大约一周后可以返校。

UNIT 2 翻译:第二单元

The driver, Bill Morin, called an ambulance. 翻译:司机比尔·莫林叫了救护车。

Ann dropped her basketball and raced to get it on the street. 翻译:安把篮球掉在了街上,然后冲过去捡。

Ann and James were on their way to an early basketball practice. 翻译:安和詹姆斯正在去参加早间篮球训练的路上。

Mrs Andrews shouted to the girl to stop her, but she didn't hear. 翻译:安德鲁斯夫人大声喊叫想让她停下来,但她没有听到。

The ambulance took both students to the hospital. 翻译:救护车把两名学生都送去了医院。

Mr Morin stopped traffic on the road until the ambulance came. 翻译:莫林先生在路上拦停了车辆,直到救护车到来。

Ann was hit by a car because the car couldn't stop in time on the icy street. 翻译:安被一辆汽车撞了,因为汽车在结冰的街道上无法及时停下来。

Read the news again and complete the mind map. 翻译:再读一遍新闻并填写思维导图。

An accident 翻译:事故

When 翻译:什么时候

Where 翻译:在哪里

Who 翻译:谁

How 翻译:如何

Suppose you are Ann. 翻译:假设你是安。

Briefly explain the accident to the class. 翻译:向全班简要解释这次事故。

One week later, Ann returned to school after recovering in the hospital. 翻译:一周后,安在医院康复后返校。

She shared her experience. 翻译:她分享了她的经历。

That day, I was walking on the street with my brother. 翻译:那天,我和我弟弟在街上散步。

What can you learn from the accident? 翻译:你能从这次事故中学到什么?

Talk with your partner. 翻译:和你的同伴聊一聊。

Lesson 5 Home safety 翻译:第5课 居家安全

Project 翻译:项目

Read the passage and complete the table. 翻译:阅读短文并填写表格。

Many serious accidents happen in people's homes. 翻译:许多严重的事故发生在人们的家中。

The kitchen and the bathroom are the two most dangerous places in the house. 翻译:厨房和浴室是房子里最危险的两个地方。

Can people prevent certain accidents? 翻译:人们能预防某些事故吗?

Yes. 翻译:是的。

Many accidents happen because of people's carelessness. 翻译:许多事故都是由于人们的粗心大意而发生的。

So be careful! 翻译:所以,请务必小心!

Safety tips in the kitchen 翻译:厨房安全注意事项

Be careful with fire and boiling water when you cook. 翻译:做饭时,要小心火源和开水。

Have fire blankets, fire extinguishers, smoke alarms, and flashlights near the kitchen. 翻译:在厨房附近放置灭火毯、灭火器、烟雾警报器和手电筒。

Always turn off the oven or stove after use. 翻译:使用后务必关闭烤箱或炉灶。

In case of a gas leak, do not use a cell phone or any electric item. 翻译:如果发生煤气泄漏,请勿使用手机或任何电器。

Immediately turn off the stove and quickly open a window. 翻译:立即关闭炉灶,并迅速打开窗户。

Move to a safe area to inform emergency services and the gas company. 翻译:转移到安全区域,通知紧急服务部门和燃气公司。

Some things catch fire easily. 翻译:有些东西很容易着火。

Don't put them near the stove! 翻译:不要把它们放在炉灶附近!

Safety tips in the bathroom 翻译:浴室安全小贴士

Never use electricity in the shower or bathtub. 翻译:切勿在淋浴或浴缸中使用电器,

It can shock you! 翻译:否则可能触电!

Be sure to keep the bathroom floor dry after you take a shower or bath. 翻译:淋浴或洗澡后,务必保持浴室地面干燥。

It's easy to slip and fall on a wet floor. 翻译:湿滑的地面很容易让人滑倒。

Turn on the cold water first when taking a bath. 翻译:洗澡时先打开冷水。

Then adjust the hot water to ensure a safe water temperature. 翻译:然后调整热水,以确保安全的水温。

Hot water can burn you. 翻译:热水会烫伤你。

Home safety focuses on preventing accidents and reacting well to dangers in order to protect the safety of the family. 翻译:居家安全的核心在于预防事故的发生和对危险做出良好反应,以保护家人的安全。

Accidents happen suddenly. 翻译:意外往往突如其来。

Never leave small children alone in a bathtub. 翻译:切勿将幼儿单独留在浴缸内。

UNIT 2 翻译:第二单元

Safety tips in the kitchen 翻译:厨房安全注意事项

Safety tips in the bathroom 翻译:浴室安全小贴士

Dos 翻译:可为事项

Don'ts 翻译:禁忌事项

Dos 翻译:可为事项

Don'ts 翻译:禁忌事项

Work in pairs. 翻译:两人一组。

What should you do to stay safe at home? 翻译:你应该怎么做才能在家里保持安全?

Tick the correct choices and give more tips for home safety. 翻译:勾选正确的选择,并提供更多家庭安全提示。

Keep paper and cloth away from the stove. 翻译:让纸张和布料远离炉灶

set a timer to remind you when food is ready 翻译:设置一个计时器来提醒你食物何时做好

open the window when there is a gas leak 翻译:发生煤气泄漏时打开窗户

throw water over a pan that catches fire 翻译:向着火的平底锅泼水

put metal items in a microwave 翻译:把金属物品放进微波炉

More home safety tips: ______ 翻译:更多居家安全提示:______

What should you do or not do to stay safe in different situations? 翻译:在不同情况下,你应该做什么或不做什么来保持安全?

Discuss with your partner. 翻译:与你的同伴讨论一下。

on the way to school 翻译:在去学校的路上

in the classroom 翻译:在教室里

on the playground 翻译:在操场上

in the lift 翻译:在电梯里

Make a safety poster with your group members. 翻译:和你的小组成员一起制作一张安全海报。

A 翻译:

Choose a location. 翻译:选择一个地点。

It can be, for example, on a bus, in a fitness centre, or in a lab. 翻译:例如,可以是在公交车上、健身中心或实验室。

What kind of dangers could occur there? 翻译:那里可能会发生什么样的危险?

B 翻译:

Search for more safety information online and share it with the group. 翻译:在线搜索更多的安全信息,并与小组分享。

How can you protect yourself from those dangers? 翻译:你如何保护自己免受这些危险?

C 翻译:

Write down the safety tips and make your poster look nice. 翻译:写下安全提示并把你们的海报做得美观。

Present your poster to the class. 翻译:向全班展示你们的海报。

Understanding cultures 翻译:理解文化

Being safe online 翻译:安全上网

Read the passage and write true (T) or false (F). 翻译:阅读短文并判断正误,正确的写“T”,错误的写“F”。

Technology can be good or bad. 翻译:技术有利有弊。

That's why learning to be safe online is so important! 翻译:这就是为什么学会安全上网如此重要!

Personal information 翻译:个人信息

Most of us have our names and photos on social media. 翻译:我们大多数人都会在社交媒体上发布姓名和照片。

But without the right privacy settings, they can be used by dangerous people. 翻译:但是,如果没有正确的隐私设置,这些信息可能会被不法分子利用。

Everything you post or send online could be taken and used against your will. 翻译:你在线上发布或发送的任何内容,都有可能在违背你意愿的情况下被获取和利用。

And once it's online, it's nearly impossible to get rid of it completely! 翻译:而且,一旦信息被发布到网上,就几乎不可能完全清除!

Also be careful of what others send you. 翻译:此外,对于别人发送给你的内容也要小心。

If you click a link or open an attachment, it can be something dangerous for your computer, like a virus. 翻译:如果你点击了一个链接或打开了一个附件,它可能包含对你的电脑有害的东西,例如病毒。

Misinformation 翻译:虚假信息

The Internet era makes gathering information easy. 翻译:互联网时代使信息获取变得容易。

But you must consider the source of the information you are reading. 翻译:但是,你必须思考你正在阅读的信息来源。

Who published it, a stranger or an expert in the field? 翻译:是谁发布了它?是一个陌生人,还是该领域的专家?

What website is it on, a blog or a government resource? 翻译:它出现在哪个网站上?是一个个人博客,还是一个官方政府资源?

Does it offer different views? 翻译:它是否提供了不同的观点?

Is it meant to inform you, or simply get a quick reaction? 翻译:它的目的是告知你,还是仅仅为了让你做出快速反应?

Cyberbullying 翻译:网络霸凌

You probably know that cyberbullying is bullying, but online. 翻译:你可能知道网络霸凌就是在网上的霸凌行为。

Sending hurtful messages, spreading lies about someone, sharing their private photos... these are easy to do, but they have a huge impact on the victim. 翻译:发送伤害性的信息、散布关于某人的谣言、分享他人的私密照片……这些都很容易做到,但它们会对受害者产生巨大的影响。

The best way to deal with cyberbullying is to ignore, block, and delete. 翻译:处理网络霸凌最好的方法是“三步走”:忽略、屏蔽和删除。

Telling a trusted adult is also important, especially if someone is threatening you. 翻译:告诉一个你信任的成年人也同样重要,特别是当有人威胁你的时候。

Think critically about everything you see online. 翻译:对网上所见内容保持批判性思考。

Be kind to others. 翻译:善待他人。

These important lessons will help you and others stay safe with today's technology. 翻译:这些重要准则将帮助你与他人安全使用当今科技。

Be careful with your information. 翻译:谨慎对待个人信息。

UNIT 2 翻译:第二单元

Once your private information is online, you can get rid of it completely and easily. 翻译:一旦你的个人信息发布到网上,你就可以完全轻松地清除它。

We should be careful when we want to click a link or open an attachment. 翻译:当我们想点击链接或打开附件时,我们应该小心。

We must consider the source of the information we are reading. 翻译:我们必须思考我们正在阅读的信息的来源。

Read the passage again and tick the tips on how to be safe online. 翻译:再读一遍短文并填写表格。

Never give out private information online. 翻译:切勿在网上透露个人信息。

Be careful with your information. 翻译:小心你的信息。

Trust any information you read. 翻译:相信你阅读到的任何信息。

Be careful of what others send you. 翻译:小心别人发给你的东西。

Consider the source of the information you are reading. 翻译:思考你正在阅读的信息的来源。

Send hurtful messages and share others' private photos. 翻译:发送伤人信息并分享他人的私人照片。

Read and complete the conversation. 翻译:阅读并完成对话。

The internet era makes gathering information easy. 翻译:互联网时代让收集信息变得容易。

Exactly! 翻译:没错!

But it also brings some problems. 翻译:但它也带来了一些问题。

I agree. 翻译:我同意。

Do you think learning to be cybersafe is important? 翻译:你认为学习网络安全很重要吗?

Of course. 翻译:当然。

Some people use the internet to harm others. 翻译:有些人利用互联网来伤害他人。

That's true. 翻译:是真的。

Someone tried to cyberbully me. 翻译:有人试图网络霸凌我。

Really? 翻译:真的吗?

How did you deal with that? 翻译:你是怎么处理的?

I ignored and deleted the hurtful information. 翻译:我忽略并删除了那些伤人的信息。

Then I blocked the person and told my father about it. 翻译:然后我屏蔽了那个人,并告诉我父亲这件事。

What do you do to be safe online now? 翻译:你现在是怎么做到安全上网的?

I never give out private information online. 翻译:我从不在网上透露个人信息。

Technology can be good or bad. 翻译:技术可以是好的,也可以是坏的。

We should think critically about everything online. 翻译:我们应该批判性地思考网上的一切。

It's important to be safe online! 翻译:安全上网很重要!

I never give out private information online. 翻译:我从不在网上透露个人信息。

How did you deal with that? 翻译:你是怎么处理的?

We should think critically about everything online. 翻译:我们应该批判性地思考网上的一切。

Do you think learning to be safe online is important? 翻译:你认为学会安全上网很重要吗?

Work in groups. 翻译:小组活动。

Talk about what you do in your daily life to be safe online. 翻译:谈论你们在日常生活中是怎么做到安全上网的。

Self-check 翻译:自我检测

I can talk about safety in different cases: 翻译:我能在不同情境下谈论安全:

If there is a fire, we should stay calm/go outside/... 翻译:如果发生火灾,我们应该保持冷静/到外面去/……

Thank goodness I wore my helmet! 翻译:谢天谢地,我戴了头盔!

I know and can share some safety tips in daily life: 翻译:我知道并且能分享一些日常生活中的安全提示:

Do not use 翻译:请勿使用……

Never use... 翻译:不得使用……

Be sure to... 翻译:务必……

Be careful of what others send you. 翻译:小心他人发给你的东西。

You must consider the source of the information you are reading. 翻译:你必须思考你正在阅读的信息的来源。

I can describe an accident using the past continuous tense: 翻译:我能使用过去进行时来描述一起事故:

Mrs Andrews, a chemistry teacher from Green Wood School, was walking several steps behind the two students. 翻译:来自格林伍德学校的化学老师安德鲁斯夫人正走在两个学生后面几步远的地方。

Improvement needed: 翻译:仍需改进:

Fun time 翻译:趣味一刻

Please take care! 翻译:请务必小心!

Be careful when you 翻译:请务必小心!

ZOOM down the waterslide, 翻译:当你在水边滑下,

CLIMB up the mountainside, 翻译:爬上山腰,

RACE on a bike ride. 翻译:骑车飞驰时。

To take an ambulance is not a happy ride. 翻译:搭乘救护车,可不是一趟愉快的旅程。

Have fun, but please take care! 翻译:玩得开心,但请务必小心!

Be careful when you 翻译:请务必小心!

GO at the green light, 翻译:当你绿灯通行,

TURN your bike left or right, 翻译:骑车左转或右转,

JUMP from too high a height. 翻译:从太高的地方跳下。

So don't be careless when you go to ride your bike. 翻译:所以,骑自行车时,别粗心大意。

Have fun, but please take care! 翻译:玩得开心,但请务必小心!

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-06-18 04:53:29

最新初中冀教版八年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...