Unit 3 All about me 翻译:第三单元 关于我自己
Towards the end of this unit study, you will be able to: 翻译:在本单元学习结束时,你将能够:
describe appearances and hobbies; 翻译:描述外貌和爱好;
understand yourself better; 翻译:更好地了解自己;
feel good about yourself; 翻译:感觉自己很棒;
talk about you and your friend using verbs be or have/has. 翻译:用be动词或助动词have/has谈论自己和朋友。
It needs observation to know others, but reflection to know oneself. — Lao Tzu 翻译:认识他人需要观察,认识自己则需要思考。 ——老子
Lesson 1 Me and my body 翻译:第1课 我和我的身体
Read the clues and guess the body parts. 翻译:阅读下面的线索,猜一猜是哪个身体部位。
You can talk with it. 翻译:你可以用它说话。
It's the mouth. 翻译:这是嘴巴。
You can smell with it. 翻译:你可以用它来闻气味。
It's the nose. 翻译:这是鼻子。
You can walk with them. 翻译:你可以用它走路。
They are the legs. 翻译:这是腿。
You can see with them. 翻译:你可以用它们看东西。
They are the eyes. 翻译:这是眼睛。
You can hear with them. 翻译:你可以用它倾听。
They are the ears. 翻译:这是耳朵。
Listen to the passage and answer the questions. 翻译:听短文并回答问题。
Hello! 翻译:你好,
My name is Robin. 翻译:我叫罗宾。
I am a robot. 翻译:我是一个机器人。
I'm 1.65 metres tall. 翻译:我身高1.65米。
I have two big eyes. 翻译:我有两只大眼睛。
I see with them. 翻译:我用它们来看。
They are also my cameras. 翻译:它们也是我的相机。
I have one nose and one mouth. 翻译:我有一个鼻子和一个嘴巴。
I smell with my nose. 翻译:我用鼻子闻味道。
And I talk with my mouth. 翻译:我用嘴巴说话。
I can speak English and Chinese! 翻译:我会说英语和中文!
I don't have ears but I can hear you. 翻译:我没有耳朵,但我能听见你说话。
l have a short, slim neck. 翻译:我有一条短的、瘦的脖子。
I do housework with my long arms and small hands. 翻译:我用长长的胳膊和小小的手做家务。
I have ten fingers. 翻译:我有十根手指。
I write with them. 翻译:我用它们写字。
I have two long legs and two big feet. 翻译:我有两条长腿和两只大脚。
I'm a good football player. 翻译:我是个优秀的足球运动员。
I like to play and have fun! 翻译:我喜欢玩耍和快乐!
Do you want to play with me? 翻译:你想和我一起玩吗?
We can be friends! 翻译:我们可以成为朋友!
Can you do my homework for me, Robin? 翻译:你能帮我做作业吗,罗宾?
Sorry, I can't do your homework, but I can help you with your housework. 翻译:对不起,我不能帮你做作业,但我可以帮你做家务。
What languages can Robin speak? 翻译:罗宾会说哪些语言?
What can Robin do to help Danny? 翻译:罗宾能帮丹尼做些什么?
Unit 3 翻译:第三单元
Robin meets another robot, Alice. 翻译:罗宾遇到了另一个机器人爱丽丝。
Complete their conversation and role-play. 翻译:补全他们的对话并进行角色扮演。
How tall are you? 翻译:你多高?
Because we don't fall sick. 翻译:因为我们不会生病。
But I'd like to take a break to talk to you sometimes. 翻译:但我有时想休息一下,和你聊聊天。
What's special about them? 翻译:它们有什么特别之处?
Playing basketball? 翻译:打篮球?
Hi, you look cool. 翻译:嗨,你看起来很酷。
What's your name? 翻译:你叫什么名字?
My name is Alice. 翻译:我叫爱丽丝。
I'm 1.6 metres tall. 翻译:我身高1.6米,
Your eyes are so big. 翻译:你的眼睛真大。
What's special about them? 翻译:它们有什么特别之处?
They are also my cameras. 翻译:它们也是我的相机。
What are you good at? 翻译:你擅长什么?
Playing basketball? 翻译:打篮球?
You have big hands. 翻译:你有一双大大的手。
No, I am good at cleaning the house. 翻译:不,我擅长打扫房间。
Why do humans need us robots? 翻译:人类为什么需要机器人?
Because we don't fall sick. 翻译:因为我们不会生病。
We don't need a break to eat or sleep. 翻译:我们不需要吃饭或睡觉。
And we don't go on vacation or get tired. 翻译:我们不会去度假,也不会感到疲倦。
Yes. 翻译:是的。
But I'd like to take a break to talk to you sometimes. 翻译:但我有时想休息一下,和你聊聊天。
Me too. 翻译:我也是。
Let's be friends! 翻译:我们做朋友吧!
Do you like robots? 翻译:你喜欢机器人吗?
Draw a picture of a robot and then introduce it to your classmates. 翻译:先画一幅机器人的图片,然后向同学们介绍它。
Listen to the song and do the actions. 翻译:听歌曲,做动作。
Put your right hand in. 翻译:把你的右手放进去,
Take your right hand out. 翻译:把右手拿出来。
Put your right hand in, 翻译:把你的右手放进去,
And shake it all about. 翻译:摇一摇。
Do the Hokey Pokey, 翻译:做个Hokey Pokey,
And turn around. 翻译:然后转身。
And that's what it's all about. 翻译:就是这样。
Listen and repeat. 翻译:听录音并跟读。
Write more words in each group. 翻译:每组多写一些单词。
/e/ 翻译:/e/
smell 翻译:闻
ten 翻译:十
am 翻译:是
can 翻译:能
/aʊ/ 翻译:/aʊ/
about 翻译:关于
mouth 翻译:嘴巴
nose 翻译:鼻子
also 翻译:也
ear 翻译:耳朵
hear 翻译:听
/æ/ am can 翻译:是 能
/aʊ/ about mouth 翻译:关于 嘴巴
/əʊ/ nose also 翻译:鼻子 也
/ɪə/ ear hear 翻译:耳朵 听
Repeat this with ear, nose, mouth, arm, leg, and foot. 翻译:用耳朵、鼻子、嘴巴、胳膊、腿和脚来重复这个动作。
Lesson 2 How do you feel? 翻译:第2课 你感觉怎么样?
Look at the pictures and label them with the feeling words. 翻译:看图片并给图片标上相应的感情词。
tired 翻译:疲倦的
happy 翻译:开心的
hot 翻译:炎热的
sad 翻译:伤心的
cold 翻译:寒冷的
angry 翻译:生气的
tired 翻译:疲倦的
Read the conversation and tick the correct answers. 翻译:阅读对话,在正确答案上打勾。
Hi, Danny. 翻译:嗨,丹尼。
What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?
I am coughing a lot and I have a headache. 翻译:我一直咳嗽,头疼。
I feel sick. 翻译:我感到不舒服。
Do you feel cold? 翻译:你觉得冷吗?
Yes! 翻译:是的,
I feel very cold. 翻译:我觉得很冷。
Achoo! 翻译:阿嚏!
Well, let me see... 翻译:让我看看……
You have a fever. 翻译:你发烧了。
I feel sad. 翻译:我很难过。
I can't play basketball today. 翻译:我今天不能打篮球了。
Don't worry, Danny. 翻译:别担心,丹尼。
Take this medicine and get some rest. 翻译:吃了药,好好休息。
You'll be okay. 翻译:你会没事的。
Thank you, Doctor Lin. 翻译:谢谢你,林医生。
Learning Tips 翻译:学习小贴士
Headache means a pain in the head. 翻译:头痛是指头部疼痛,
There are two small words in headache: head (the body part) and ache (pain). 翻译:头痛中有两个小词:头(身体部位)和痛(疼痛)。
What do you think toothache and stomachache mean? 翻译:你认为toothache和stomachache是什么意思?
Unit 3 翻译:第三单元
How does Danny feel? 翻译:丹尼感觉怎么样?
Happy. 翻译:开心的。
Sad. 翻译:伤心的。
Tired. 翻译:疲倦的。
Why can't Danny play basketball today? 翻译:丹尼今天为什么不能打篮球?
He has a stomachache. 翻译:他肚子疼。
He has a fever. 翻译:他发烧了。
His leg hurts. 翻译:他的腿受伤了。
What does Dr Lin advise Danny to do? 翻译:林医生建议丹尼怎么做?
Take some medicine and rest. 翻译:吃点药,好好休息。
Drink some water. 翻译:多喝水。
Eat some vegetables. 翻译:吃一些蔬菜。
Read and complete the conversation. 翻译:阅读并完成对话。
Do you feel cold or have a fever? 翻译:你感觉发冷还是发热了?
You'll be okay. 翻译:你会没事的。
What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?
Let me check... 翻译:让我检查一下……
Hi, Sam. 翻译:你好,萨姆。
What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?
I feel sick. 翻译:我觉得不舒服。
I have a stomachache. 翻译:我肚子疼。
Do you feel cold or have a fever? 翻译:你感觉发冷还是发热了?
I don't know. 翻译:我不知道。
But I feel tired. 翻译:但我感到很累。
Let me check... 翻译:让我检查一下……
You do have a fever. 翻译:你确实发烧了。
Is it serious? 翻译:严重吗?
Don't worry. 翻译:别担心。
Take this medicine and get some rest. 翻译:吃了这药,好好休息。
You'll be okay. 翻译:你会没事的。
Thank you, Doctor Li. 翻译:谢谢你,李医生。
Suppose you are at the doctor's office. 翻译:假设你在医生办公室。
Make a dialogue with your partner and role-play. 翻译:与你的伙伴进行对话并进行角色扮演。
Useful expressions 翻译:实用表达
The doctor may ask: 翻译:医生可能会问到:
What's wrong? 翻译:怎么了?
What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?
Are you okay? 翻译:你还好吗?
You may tell the doctor: 翻译:你可以告诉医生:
I feel sick/cold. 翻译:我觉得不舒服/冷。
I have a headache/stomachache/fever. 翻译:我头疼/胃疼/发烧。
I hurt my... /My... hurts. 翻译:我的……受伤了。
The doctor may say: 翻译:医生可能会说:
Take this medicine. 翻译:吃这个药。
Have a good rest. 翻译:好好休息。
You'll be okay. 翻译:你会没事的。
Lesson 3 We all look different! 翻译:第3课 我们看起来都不同!
What does he/she look like in the picture? 翻译:照片中的他/她是什么样子?
Talk with your partner. 翻译:与你的伙伴交流。
He/She is tall/short... 翻译:他/她个子高/矮……
He/She is cool/cute/pretty... 翻译:他/她很酷/可爱/漂亮……
He/She has long/short hair. 翻译:他/她有长发/短发。
He/She has black/grey/white hair. 翻译:他/她有黑色/灰色/白色的头发。
Read the passage and complete the table. 翻译:阅读短文并完成表格。
I'm Li Ming. 翻译:我叫李明,
I am twelve years old. 翻译:今年12岁。
I'm from China. 翻译:我来自中国。
I'm average in height. 翻译:我是中等身高。
I have short black hair. 翻译:我有黑色的短发。
This is Jenny. 翻译:这是詹妮,
She is from Canada. 翻译:她来自加拿大,
She is twelve years old. 翻译:她今年12岁。
She has blond hair. 翻译:她有一头金黄色的头发
Her eyes are blue. 翻译:和一双蓝色的眼睛。
That is Danny. 翻译:那是丹尼,
He is thirteen years old. 翻译:他十三岁。
He has black hair. 翻译:他有黑色的头发,
He is big and tall. 翻译:身材高大。
He has a cap on his head. 翻译:头上戴着一顶帽子。
We all look different, but we are good friends. 翻译:我们看起来都不同,但我们是好朋友。
How old is he/she? 翻译:他(她)多大了?
Where is he/she from? 翻译:他/她来自哪里?
What does he/she look like? 翻译:他/她长什么样?
Li Ming 翻译:李明
12 翻译:
Jenny 翻译:詹妮
She has blond hair. 翻译:她有金黄色头发。
Her eyes are blue. 翻译:她的眼睛是蓝色的。
Danny 翻译:丹尼
Unit 3 翻译:第三单元
Choose the correct words to complete the sentences. 翻译:选择正确的词语完成句子。
am 翻译:是(第一人称)
is 翻译:是(第三人称)
are 翻译:是(第二人称)
have 翻译:有(第一、二人称)
has 翻译:有(第三人称)
What does Lily look like? 翻译:莉莉长什么样?
She is short and has green eyes. 翻译:她个子不高,眼睛是绿色的。
Where are you from, Li Ming? 翻译:你来自哪里,李明?
I am from China. 翻译:我来自中国。
Mr Zhang is very kind. 翻译:张先生非常善良。
He has many friends. 翻译:他有很多朋友。
Our teachers have a lot of work to do every day. 翻译:我们的老师每天都有很多工作要做。
They are busy. 翻译:他们很忙。
Listen, complete the conversation, and then tick the right person. 翻译:听对话,完成填空,然后给正确的人打勾。
Jenny, I am a little busy. 翻译:詹妮,我有点忙。
Could you help me by meeting Maria at the bus stop? 翻译:你能帮忙去公交车站接玛丽亚吗?
Sure, but I don't know her. 翻译:当然,但我不认识她,
What does she look like? 翻译:她长什么样子?
Well, let me see... Maria is tall and she wears glasses. 翻译:让我想想……玛丽亚个子很高,戴着眼镜。
Does she have long hair? 翻译:她是长发吗?
No, she doesn't. 翻译:不,不是。
She has short brown hair. 翻译:她留着棕色的短发。
Oh, I have a picture in my phone. 翻译:哦,我手机里有照片。
Wow, this must be Maria. 翻译:哇,这个一定就是玛丽亚。
You are right. 翻译:你猜对了。
Work in pairs. 翻译:两人一组。
Play the Say and Draw game. 翻译:玩你说我画游戏。
Student A describes someone and Student B draws a picture according to the description. 翻译:学生A描述一个人,学生B根据A的描述画一幅图片。
Take turns doing this. 翻译:然后,两人交换。
Do the drawings match the descriptions? 翻译:最后,看看这些画和描述相符吗?
Useful expressions 翻译:实用表达
He has short brown hair. 翻译:他留着棕色短发。
He has green eyes. 翻译:他有一双绿色的眼睛。
He wears a hat. 翻译:他戴了一顶帽子。
He is tall. 翻译:他长得高。
Lesson 4 What do you like to do? 翻译:第4课 你喜欢做什么?
What do you like to do? 翻译:你喜欢做什么?
Tick and share your answers with your partner. 翻译:打勾并与伙伴分享你的答案。
read books 翻译:读书
listen to music 翻译:听音乐
dance 翻译:跳舞
play sports 翻译:做运动
watch movies 翻译:看电影
play chess 翻译:下棋
write 翻译:写作
take photos 翻译:照相
Read the passage and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读短文并回答问题。
There is an old saying: A happy child has a hobby. 翻译:有句老话说得好:有爱好的孩子会很快乐。
And it is true. 翻译:这话一点儿也不假。
Different people have different hobbies. 翻译:不同的人有不同的爱好。
Some people like to play sports. 翻译:有些人喜欢运动,
Others like to listen to music. 翻译:而有些人喜欢听音乐。
As for me, I like to play Chinese chess. 翻译:我呢,我喜欢下中国象棋。
It makes me creative and happy. 翻译:它让我充满创造力,也让我感到快乐。
A hobby is fun and useful. 翻译:爱好既有趣又有用。
After school, I often play chess in a club. 翻译:放学后,我经常在俱乐部下象棋。
I make many friends there. 翻译:我在那里交了很多朋友。
On the weekend, I like to watch Chinese chess matches with my grandfather. 翻译:周末,我喜欢和爷爷一起看中国象棋比赛。
We often discuss chess skills. 翻译:我们经常切磋棋艺。
A life without a hobby is just like food without salt. 翻译:没有爱好的生活就像没有盐的食物。
What's the passage about? 翻译:这篇短文讲了什么?
Why does the author like to play chess? 翻译:作者为什么喜欢下棋?
How do you understand the last sentence? 翻译:你如何理解最后一句?
Can you say it in Chinese? 翻译:你能用中文说一下吗?
Unit 3 翻译:第三单元
What's your hobby? 翻译:你的爱好是什么?
What good does it do to you? 翻译:它有什么好处?
Choose words/phrases from the lists and make sentences. 翻译:从列表中选择单词/短语来造句。
I like to... 翻译:我喜欢……
read books 翻译:读书
take photos 翻译:照相
sing songs 翻译:唱歌
dance 翻译:跳舞
collect cards 翻译:收集卡片
cook 翻译:做饭
play basketball 翻译:打篮球
play chess 翻译:下棋
draw pictures 翻译:画画
listen to music 翻译:听音乐
swim 翻译:游泳
run 翻译:跑步
It makes/helps me... 翻译:它让/帮助我……
happy 翻译:开心的
active 翻译:积极的
creative 翻译:有创造力的
strong 翻译:强壮的
healthy 翻译:健康的
excited 翻译:令人兴奋的
relaxed 翻译:放松的
smart 翻译:聪明的
have a healthy body 翻译:身体健康
know the world 翻译:认识世界
make many friends 翻译:交许多朋友
learn skills 翻译:学习技能
I like to play basketball. 翻译:我喜欢打篮球,
It makes me strong and healthy. 翻译:因为它让我变得强壮和健康。
Do you know the Chinese for these sayings? 翻译:你知道这些谚语的中文意思吗?
Discuss with your partner. 翻译:与你的伙伴讨论一下。
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. 翻译:只工作不玩耍,聪明的孩子会变傻。
No man is really happy or safe without a hobby. 翻译:没有爱好的人是不会真正幸福和安全的。
Life is a hobby. 翻译:生活是一种爱好。
Play is the work of the child. 翻译:游戏是孩子的工作。
Play is the beginning of knowledge. 翻译:游戏是知识之源。
Write about your hobby and share it in your group. 翻译:写下你的爱好并在小组内分享。
You can use one of the sayings in Activity 4. 翻译:你可以使用活动4中的一句谚语。
Hello! 翻译:你好!
I like to... 翻译:我喜欢……
Lesson 5 About-me card 翻译:第5课 “关于我”的卡片
Project 翻译:项目
Read Jenny's card and talk about it with your partner. 翻译:阅读詹妮的卡片,并与伙伴讨论。
Name: Jenny Smith 翻译:姓名:詹妮·史密斯
Age: 12 翻译:年龄:12
Country: Canada 翻译:国家:加拿大
Looks: blond hair and blue eyes 翻译:长相:金发碧眼
Favourite subject: PE 翻译:最喜欢的科目:体育
Best friend: Li Ming 翻译:最好的朋友:李明
Hobbies: reading, playing sports 翻译:爱好:阅读,运动
Dream: to be a writer 翻译:梦想:当一名作家
Comments from friends: smart and kind 翻译:朋友评价:聪明、善良
What's her name? 翻译:她叫什么名字?
Her name is Jenny. 翻译:她叫詹妮。
Useful expressions 翻译:实用表达
Where is she from? 翻译:她来自哪里?
What's her favourite subject? 翻译:她最喜欢的科目是什么?
Who is her best friend? 翻译:她最好的朋友是谁?
What are her hobbies? 翻译:她的爱好是什么?
What does she want to be? 翻译:她想成为什么样的人?
Complete the introduction of Jenny. 翻译:完成对詹妮的介绍。
Hello, everyone! 翻译:大家好,
My name is Jenny. 翻译:我叫詹妮,
I am from Canada. 翻译:来自加拿大。
I have blond hair and blue eyes. 翻译:我有金色的头发和一双蓝眼睛。
I am 12 years old. 翻译:我今年12岁。
I like making new friends. 翻译:我喜欢交新朋友。
My favourite subject is PE. 翻译:我最喜欢的课是体育课。
My best friend, Li Ming, is from China. 翻译:我最好的朋友是李明,他来自中国。
I like reading and playing sports. 翻译:我喜欢阅读和运动。
They make me happy. 翻译:它们让我感到快乐。
My dream is to be a writer one day. 翻译:我的梦想是有一天成为一名作家。
Unit 3 翻译:第三单元
What do you want to include in an about-me card? 翻译:你想在“关于我 ”的卡片中写些什么?
Tick your answers and add more. 翻译:勾选你的答案并添加更多内容。
a photo 翻译:一张照片
name and age 翻译:姓名和年龄
dreams 翻译:梦想
likes and dislikes 翻译:喜欢和不喜欢的东西
looks 翻译:长相
hobbies 翻译:爱好
Other: 翻译:其他:
Design an about-me card. 翻译:设计一张“关于我”的卡片。
Add more information about yourself. 翻译:添加更多自己的信息。
Photo 翻译:照片
Stick your photo on the card or draw a picture of yourself. 翻译:在卡片上贴上自己的照片或画一张自己的画像。
Exchange cards with your partner and write a comment about each other. 翻译:与伙伴交换卡片,并写下对对方的评价。
Work in groups. 翻译:小组合作。
Introduce yourself to the group. 翻译:向小组成员介绍自己。
Hello, everyone! 翻译:大家好!
My name is... 翻译:我叫……
Play the guessing game. 翻译:玩猜谜游戏。
Put all cards in a box. 翻译:将所有卡片放在一个盒子里。
Pick one of the cards and say something about that person. 翻译:从卡片中选出一张,然后说一些关于这个人的事情。
Others guess the name of the person. 翻译:其他人猜出这个人的名字。
She has short black hair. 翻译:她有黑色的短发。
She likes reading... 翻译:她喜欢阅读……
An interview 翻译:一段采访
Complete the questionnaire and share it with your partner. 翻译:填写调查问卷并与你的伙伴分享。
Now, you are in Grade 7. 翻译:现在,你已经七年级了。
What do you think about yourself? 翻译:你对自己有什么看法?
I have many friends at school. 翻译:我在学校有很多朋友。
True 翻译:正确的
False 翻译:错误的
I like to talk to my parents about my school life. 翻译:我喜欢和父母谈论我的学校生活。
True 翻译:正确的
False 翻译:错误的
I have difficulties in my studies. 翻译:我在学习方面遇到了困难。
True 翻译:正确的
False 翻译:错误的
Read the interview and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读访谈内容并回答问题。
Today, we have two young people with us. 翻译:今天,我们请来了两位年轻人。
Welcome, Tom and Steven! 翻译:欢迎汤姆和史蒂文!
Let's talk a little about your school life. 翻译:让我们来谈谈你们的校园生活。
Here's the first question. 翻译:第一个问题。
I have many friends at school. 翻译:“我在学校有很多朋友。”
Is this true for you? 翻译:你们是这样吗?
No, it's not true for me. 翻译:不,我不是这样的人。
I don't know how to make new friends. 翻译:我不知道如何结交新朋友。
I'm on my phone all the time. 翻译:我一直都在玩手机。
I can't do anything without my phone. 翻译:没有手机,我什么都做不了。
Yes, I have many friends. 翻译:是的,我有很多朋友。
We have the same hobbies. 翻译:我们有相同的爱好。
"I like to talk to my parents about my school life." 翻译:“我喜欢和父母谈论我的学校生活。”
Is this true, in your case? 翻译:对你们来说,是这样吗?
Yes, we talk a lot about my school life at dinner time. 翻译:是的,我们经常在晚饭时间谈论我们的学校生活。
Also true for me. 翻译:我也是。
I am happy to tell them about my classmates. 翻译:我很乐意向他们介绍我的同学。
Good. 翻译:好的。
"I have difficulties in my studies." 翻译:“我在学习方面遇到了困难。”
Is this true for you? 翻译:你们是这样吗?
Yes, I feel stressed sometimes. 翻译:是的,我有时会感到压力。
There are many exams. 翻译:虽然有很多考试,
But I still enjoy my school life. 翻译:但我依然喜欢我的校园生活。
Unit 3 翻译:第三单元
When do Tom and Steven often talk to their parents about school life? 翻译:汤姆和史蒂文经常在什么时候与父母谈论学校生活?
Who do you like to talk to about your school life? 翻译:你喜欢与谁谈论学校生活?
Why? 翻译:为什么?
Read the interview again and complete the passage. 翻译:再次阅读访谈内容,完成这段话。
The host interviews two students from a middle school. 翻译:主持人采访来自一所中学的两名学生。
She asks three questions. 翻译:她问了三个问题。
The first one is about school life. 翻译:第一个问题是关于校园生活的,
Steven doesn't know how to make new friends and spends a lot of time on phone. 翻译:史蒂文不知道如何结交新朋友,所以他整天都在玩手机。
Both of them like to talk to their parents about their school life. 翻译:两人都喜欢和父母谈论自己的校园生活。
As for their studies, Tom sometimes feel stressed while Steven feels all right. 翻译:至于他们的学习,汤姆有时觉得很有压力,而史蒂文则觉得还不错。
Listen to the passages and match the people with the statements. 翻译:听短文,将人物与句子匹配起来。
Jing Guangze 翻译:井广泽
I am very active at school, so I make many friends. 翻译:我在学校非常活跃,因此交了很多朋友。
We often study and play together. 翻译:我们经常一起学习和玩耍。
Bob 翻译:鲍勃
Sometimes I feel shy speaking in front of the class. 翻译:有时,我觉得在全班面前发言很害羞。
But I enjoy playing with my friends. 翻译:但我喜欢和朋友们一起玩。
My favourite sport is football. 翻译:我最喜欢的运动是足球。
Lucy 翻译:露西
I like listening to music because it helps me calm down and feel good. 翻译:我喜欢听音乐,因为它能让我平静下来,感觉很愉快。
Work in pairs. 翻译:两人一组。
Talk about yourself. 翻译:谈谈你自己。
Useful expressions 翻译:实用表达
I am... 翻译:我是……
I have... 翻译:我有……
I like to... 翻译:我喜欢……
Sometimes I feel... 翻译:有时我感觉……
Self-check 翻译:自我检测
I can describe my appearance properly: 翻译:我能够正确描述我的外貌:
I'm 1.65 metres tall. 翻译:我身高1.65米。
I am twelve years old. 翻译:我今年12岁,
I'm average in height. 翻译:身高中等,
I have short black hair. 翻译:我有黑色的短发。
I can describe my hobbies: 翻译:我能够描述我的爱好:
I like to play Chinese chess. 翻译:我喜欢下中国象棋。
It makes me creative and happy. 翻译:这让我富有创造力和快乐。
I can understand that everyone is different: 翻译:我能理解每个人都是不同的:
We all look different, but we are good friends. 翻译:我们看起来都不同,但我们是好朋友。
Different people have different hobbies. 翻译:不同的人有不同的爱好。
I can make an about-me card and introduce myself. 翻译:我可以制作一张介绍自己的卡片。
Improvement needed: 翻译:有待改进:
Fun Time 翻译:欢乐时刻
Left hand, right hand 翻译:左手,右手
Left hand, right hand, 翻译:左手,右手,
Clap, clap, clap. 翻译:拍,拍,拍。
Left foot, right foot, 翻译:左脚,右脚,
Tap, tap, tap. 翻译:踢,踢,踢。
Left arm, right arm, 翻译:左臂,右臂,
Wave up and down. 翻译:上下挥动。
Turn to the left, 翻译:向左转,
Now sit down. 翻译:现在坐下。
最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-08-30 05:44:04