冀教版八年级上册英语Unit 7 Let's volunteer!课文音频

版本: 冀教版
年级: 八年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝冀教版八年级上册课文Unit 7 Let's volunteer!单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝冀教版八年级上册课文Unit 7 Let's volunteer!单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 7 Let's volunteer!课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

Unit 7 Let's volunteer! 翻译:第七单元 让我们去做志愿者吧!

Towards the end of this unit study, you will be able to: 翻译:在本单元学习结束时,你将能够:

talk about different volunteering activities; 翻译:谈论不同的志愿活动;

understand the meaning of volunteering; 翻译:理解志愿服务的意义;

write about your experience as a volunteer. 翻译:写下你的志愿者经历。

Not bent on praise for its bright colours, but on leaving its fragrance to all. 翻译:不要人夸好颜色,只留清气满乾坤。

— Wang Mian 翻译:——王冕

Lesson 1 I'd like to volunteer! 翻译:第1课 我想做志愿者!

Read the questions and give your answers. 翻译:阅读问题并作出回答。

What does a volunteer do? 翻译:志愿者是做什么的?

Do you have any experience as a volunteer? 翻译:你有做过志愿者的经历吗?

What did you do? 翻译:你做了些什么?

Listen to the conversation and answer the questions. 翻译:听对话并回答问题。

Do you have any plans this weekend? 翻译:这个周末你有什么计划吗?

Yes. 翻译:有啊,

I am going to volunteer at the library. 翻译:我打算去图书馆做志愿者。

Oh? 翻译:哦?

What are you going to do there? 翻译:你打算在那儿做什么呢?

I will read storybooks to kids. 翻译:我会给孩子们读故事书。

I help out once a week. 翻译:我每周去帮一次忙。

How do you like it? 翻译:你觉得这份志愿工作怎么样?

It is a valuable experience. 翻译:这是一段宝贵的经历。

When I volunteer, I feel happy and proud of doing something kind for others. 翻译:做志愿者的时候,我因能为别人做好事而感到高兴和自豪。

The main purpose of volunteering is to help others and make our community a better place. 翻译:志愿服务的主要目的就是帮助别人,让我们的社区变得更美好。

Can I volunteer for something, too? 翻译:我也能去做些志愿工作吗?

Of course! 翻译:当然可以!

Maybe you can plant trees or collect rubbish on the side of the road to protect the environment. 翻译:也许你可以种树或在路边捡垃圾来保护环境。

If you like animals, you can help care for pets at an animal shelter. 翻译:如果你喜欢动物,你可以去动物收容所帮忙照顾宠物。

You could also visit the elderly at a nursing home. 翻译:你也可以去养老院探望老人。

That sounds great! 翻译:听起来太棒了!

How do you know all this? 翻译:你怎么知道这么多呀?

I looked it up on the internet! 翻译:我是在网上查的!

I found something I wanted to do — reading stories to children at the library — and applied online. 翻译:我找到了自己想做的事——去图书馆给孩子们读故事——然后就在线申请了。

Thank you so much! 翻译:太谢谢你了!

I'll check it out and try my hand at some voluntary work. 翻译:我会去了解一下,试着做些志愿工作。

Helping others sounds like a lot of fun! 翻译:帮助别人听起来一定很有趣!

UNIT 7 翻译:第七单元

Where is Li Ming going to volunteer? 翻译:李明打算去哪里做志愿者?

How does Li Ming feel about volunteering there? 翻译:李明觉得在那里做志愿者怎么样?

What is the main purpose of volunteering according to Li Ming? 翻译:根据李明的说法,志愿服务的主要目的是什么?

Listen to the conversation again and fill in the blanks. 翻译:再听一遍对话,然后填空。

What we can do as volunteers: 翻译:我们作为志愿者可以做的事:

plant trees and collect rubbish on the side of the road to protect the environment 翻译:种树和清理路边的垃圾,为保护环境出份力

help care for pets at an animal shelter 翻译:在动物收容所帮忙照顾宠物

visit the elderly at a nursing home 翻译:去养老院探望老人

Why we volunteer: 翻译:我们为什么做志愿者:

It is a valuable experience. 翻译:这是一段很有价值的经历。

We feel happy and proud for doing something kind for others. 翻译:为别人做些好事,我们会感到既开心又自豪。

The main purpose of volunteering is to help others and make our community a better place. 翻译:志愿服务的主要目的就是帮助别人,并让我们的社区变得更美好。

How we can become a volunteer: 翻译:我们如何成为志愿者:

look up the information on the internet and apply online 翻译:在网上查找信息并在线申请

Listen to the passage and write true (T) or false (F). 翻译:听短文,判断正误,正确的写T,错误的写F。

Jenny volunteers at the zoo once a week. 翻译:詹妮每周在动物园做志愿者。

Jenny's teacher introduced her to this job. 翻译:詹妮的老师介绍她做这份工作。

Jenny believes volunteers contribute to society. 翻译:詹妮认为志愿者对社会有贡献。

Work in pairs. 翻译:两人一组。

Make up a conversation about volunteering. 翻译:编一段关于志愿服务的对话。

What do you know about volunteering? 翻译:你对志愿服务了解多少?

I know there are some jobs such as planting trees and reading storybooks to kids. 翻译:我知道有一些志愿工作,比如种树和给孩子们读故事书。

Do you plan to volunteer? 翻译:你打算做志愿者吗?

Yes, I do. 翻译:是的,我打算去。

I would like to help children with their studies. 翻译:我想帮孩子们学习。

Lesson 2 Join us! 翻译:第2课 加入我们!

How do you find information about volunteering? 翻译:你如何查找关于志愿服务的信息?

Tick and talk with your partner. 翻译:勾一勾并和搭档聊一聊。

from newspapers 翻译:来自报纸

from websites 翻译:来自网站

from school 翻译:来自学校

Other: ______ 翻译:其他:______

Read the webpage and choose the correct headings. 翻译:阅读网页内容,选择正确的标题。

There are different volunteer jobs for all of you! 翻译:这里有适合所有人的各类志愿工作!

We sincerely welcome you to join us. 翻译:我们诚挚欢迎您的加入。

Check out the following opportunities: 翻译:看看以下机会:

Visit our website and apply today! 翻译:访问我们的网站并立即申请!

Do you want to teach English online to students aged 7 to 18? 翻译:您想为7岁至18岁的学生在线教授英语吗?

Join our program and make a difference in their lives. 翻译:加入我们的项目,为他们的生活带来改变吧。

You only need to spend one or two hours a week on lesson preparation, and another two hours teaching. 翻译:您只需每周花1-2小时备课,再花2小时授课。

You should have strong grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation skills in English. 翻译:您需要具备扎实的英语语法、词汇和发音能力。

You can volunteer from anywhere in the world. 翻译:您可以在世界任何地方参与志愿服务。

We need volunteers to greet and guide donors. 翻译:我们需要志愿者迎接并引导捐赠者。

You will be responsible for answering questions and providing information for donors. 翻译:您将负责解答问题、提供相关信息。

Your special attention will help create a favourable environment for them. 翻译:您的贴心关注将为他们营造良好的环境。

Strong interpersonal and communication skills are needed. 翻译:您需要具备良好的人际交往和沟通能力。

Scan the QR code to join us! 翻译:扫描二维码加入我们吧!

You will get very close to lovely pandas! 翻译:您将与可爱的大熊猫近距离接触!

As a volunteer, you will prepare food for the pandas, clean their spaces, and give information about panda's habits and characteristics to visitors. 翻译:作为志愿者,您将为大熊猫准备食物、打扫它们的居住空间,并向游客介绍大熊猫的生活习性和特征。

You will also be part of panda research projects. 翻译:您还将参与大熊猫研究项目。

You need to love pandas and be responsible and patient. 翻译:您需要热爱大熊猫,并且有责任心、有耐心。

Want to join in? 翻译:想要加入吗?

Please email us! 翻译:请给我们发邮件!

UNIT 7 翻译:第七单元

Caring for pandas 翻译:照顾大熊猫

Providing service to donors. 翻译:为捐赠者提供服务。

Teaching students English 翻译:教授学生英语

Read the webpage again and complete the table. 翻译:再读一遍网页内容,完成表格。

Volunteer jobs 翻译:志愿者工作

English tutor 翻译:英语家教

Fundraising volunteer 翻译:筹资志愿者

Volunteer zookeeper 翻译:动物园管理员志愿者

Tasks 翻译:任务

Requirements 翻译:要求

How to apply 翻译:如何申请

Complete the conversation with the correct forms of the phrases. 翻译:用短语的正确形式补全对话。

provide... for 翻译:为……提供……

get close to 翻译:靠近;接近

join in 翻译:加入;参与

care for 翻译:照顾;照料

I'd like to be a volunteer on weekends. 翻译:我想在周末做一名志愿者。

What do you want to do? 翻译:你想做些什么呢?

Hmm... 翻译:嗯……

I have no idea. 翻译:我还没想好。

I love animals. 翻译:我喜欢动物。

I want to care for animals. 翻译:我想照顾动物。

How about getting close to pandas? 翻译:去和大熊猫近距离接触怎么样?

Wow, that's cool! 翻译:哇,太酷了!

What do I need to do? 翻译:我需要做些什么呢?

You prepare food for the pandas. 翻译:你为大熊猫准备食物。

Anything else? 翻译:还有别的吗?

We also need you to provide information for visitors, such as pandas' characteristics and their habits. 翻译:我们还需要你为游客提供信息,比如大熊猫的特征和习性。

Would you like to join in? 翻译:你愿意加入吗?

Sure! 翻译:当然愿意!

Thank you so much. 翻译:太谢谢你了。

Work in groups. 翻译:小组合作。

Discuss the following questions. 翻译:讨论下列问题。

What volunteering activity are you interested in? 翻译:你对什么志愿活动感兴趣?

What do you do as a volunteer for that activity? 翻译:作为该活动的志愿者,你会做些什么?

What can you learn from the volunteering work? 翻译:你能从这份志愿工作中学到什么?

Lesson 3 Let's go volunteer! 翻译:第3课 我们去做志愿者吧!

Look at the pictures and answer the questions. 翻译:看图片并回答问题。

What are the volunteers doing? 翻译:志愿者们正在做什么?

How important is their work for the city? 翻译:他们的工作对城市来说有多重要?

Read the conversation and tick the correct statements. 翻译:阅读对话,在正确的陈述旁打勾。

Many people like to go to the park, but sometimes they leave garbage behind. 翻译:许多人喜欢去公园,但有时他们会留下垃圾。

Here is a conversation at a volunteer centre. 翻译:以下是志愿者中心的一段对话。

WE NEED YOU 翻译:我们需要你

Hi there! 翻译:你好!

May I help you? 翻译:有什么可以帮您的吗?

Hi! 翻译:你好!

My name is Tom. 翻译:我叫汤姆。

I heard you need some volunteers, right? 翻译:我听说你们需要一些志愿者,对吗?

Yes, we do. 翻译:是的,我们需要。

We want to clean Greenwood Park in the centre of the city. 翻译:我们想清理市中心的格林伍德公园。

Would you like to join us? 翻译:你愿意加入我们吗?

I'm thinking about it. 翻译:我正在考虑。

Please tell me more. 翻译:请多告诉我一些情况。

We are going to pick up garbage at the park this Saturday morning. 翻译:我们打算这周六上午去公园捡垃圾。

Do volunteers need to bring anything? 翻译:志愿者需要带什么东西吗?

No, they don't. 翻译:不需要。

They just need to wear comfortable clothing. 翻译:他们只需要穿舒适的衣服就行。

I just passed by that park and noticed there is a lot of garbage. 翻译:我刚路过那个公园,发现那里有很多垃圾。

Yes. 翻译:是的,

It's too bad. 翻译:太糟糕了。

Will it take a long time? 翻译:这会花很长时间吗?

Yes, I think so. 翻译:是的,我想会的。

But we can finish the job earlier with more volunteers. 翻译:但如果有更多的志愿者,我们就能早点完成这项工作。

Okay. 翻译:好的。

I'll help clean up the park. 翻译:我会帮忙清理公园。

Yay! 翻译:太好了!

Please write down your information here. 翻译:请在这里写下你的信息。

Here you are. 翻译:给你。

On Saturday, we'll provide you with water, gloves, and bags. 翻译:周六那天,我们会为你提供水、手套和袋子。

Sounds great! 翻译:听起来不错!

Thanks, Tom! 翻译:谢谢,汤姆!

See you this Saturday. 翻译:这个星期六见。

UNIT 7 翻译:第七单元

Julia is one of the volunteers to clean the park. 翻译:朱莉娅是清理公园的志愿者之一。

Tom helps write down the volunteers' information. 翻译:汤姆帮忙记录志愿者的信息。

Greenwood Park has lots of garbage. 翻译:格林伍德公园有很多垃圾。

The volunteers need to bring water, gloves, and bags. 翻译:志愿者需要带水、手套和袋子。

Read the sentences and pay attention to the parts in yellow. 翻译:阅读句子并注意标黄部分的内容。

Then fill in the blanks. 翻译:然后填空。

Many people like to go to the park. 翻译:很多人喜欢去公园。

We want to clean Greenwood Park in the centre of the city. 翻译:我们想清理位于市中心的格林伍德公园。

We can use to-infinitive as the object of certain verbs, such as want, hope, plan, need and like. 翻译:不定式可以用作某些动词的宾语,例如want、hope、plan、need和like。

— What do you want to do this evening? 翻译:你今晚想做什么?

— I want to do some housework. 翻译:我想做些家务。

Lily hopes to volunteer at the library this Sunday. 翻译:莉莉希望这周日去图书馆做志愿者。

The students decided to apply for a volunteer job. 翻译:学生们决定申请一份志愿工作。

My elder brother is planning to help care for the pets. 翻译:我哥哥计划帮忙照顾宠物。

Read the conversation again and complete the passage with to-infinitive. 翻译:再读一遍对话,用动词不定式补全短文。

Tom was at the volunteer centre. 翻译:汤姆在志愿者中心。

He saw Julia there. 翻译:他在那里见到了朱莉娅。

Tom introduced himself and asked to be a volunteer. 翻译:汤姆做了自我介绍,询问能否成为一名志愿者。

Julia said they needed to clean Greenwood Park and invited him to join in. 翻译:朱莉娅说他们需要清理格林伍德公园,并邀请他加入。

Tom wanted to know more about it. 翻译:汤姆想了解更多相关情况。

Julia explained the things they would do on Saturday morning. 翻译:朱莉娅解释了他们周六上午要做的事情。

Volunteers just needed to wear comfortable clothing. 翻译:志愿者只需要穿舒适的衣服。

They could finish the job earlier with more volunteers. 翻译:如果有更多志愿者,他们能更早完成工作。

Finally, Tom decided to join and wrote down his information. 翻译:最后,汤姆决定加入,并写下了自己的信息。

They agreed to meet on Saturday. 翻译:他们约好周六见面。

Lesson 4 Li Lin's volunteering story 翻译:第4课 李琳的志愿者故事

Read the questions and give your answers. 翻译:阅读问题并作出回答。

Do you think the elderly tend to feel lonely? 翻译:你认为老人容易感到孤独吗?

What would you like to do for the elderly if you visit them in a nursing home? 翻译:如果你去养老院探望老人,你想为他们做些什么?

Read the interview and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读访谈内容并回答问题。

Welcome to our radio show, Li Lin. 翻译:欢迎来到我们的广播节目,李琳。

I know you did volunteer work during this summer holiday. 翻译:我知道你在这个暑假做了志愿工作。

Can you briefly tell us about it? 翻译:你能简单跟我们讲讲吗?

Sure. 翻译:当然可以。

I volunteered at a local nursing home. 翻译:我在当地的一家养老院做志愿者。

I started after the final exams and I enjoyed it. 翻译:期末考试结束后我就开始了,而且我很享受这段经历。

What did you do there? 翻译:你在那里做了些什么?

I helped the elderly with daily activities like walking, talking, or playing games. 翻译:我协助老人进行日常活动,比如散步、交谈或者玩游戏。

Sometimes, I read or just chatted with them. 翻译:有时候,我会给他们读书,或者只是陪他们聊聊天。

That sounds lovely. 翻译:听起来很温馨。

What was your favourite part ? 翻译:你最喜欢其中的哪个部分?

When I visited the seniors, they were so happy! 翻译:当我去探望老人们时,他们非常开心!

I felt happy too. 翻译:我也感到很快乐。

They enjoyed talking with me. 翻译:他们喜欢和我聊天。

Just spending a little bit of time with them could make their day. 翻译:仅仅是花一点点时间陪伴他们,就能让他们开心一整天。

That's very kind of you. 翻译:你真是太善良了。

Did you face any challenges at the nursing home? 翻译:在养老院做志愿工作时,你遇到过什么挑战吗?

Yes. 翻译:遇到过。

Sometimes it was hard to communicate with some of the elderly people because of their health problems. 翻译:有时候,因为一些老人的健康问题,和他们沟通起来有些困难。

The workers there taught me how to best support them. 翻译:那里的工作人员教了我如何更好地帮助他们。

I can imagine. 翻译:我能想象到。

How did you feel about this work? 翻译:你觉得这份工作怎么样?

It helped me become more patient and understanding. 翻译:它让我变得更有耐心,也更懂得理解他人。

The elderly liked to share their life experiences and wisdom with me. 翻译:老人们喜欢和我分享他们的人生经历和智慧。

I learned a lot there and I think my life is richer for it. 翻译:我在那里学到了很多东西,我觉得自己的生活也因此变得更加丰富了。

That's great! 翻译:太棒了!

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. 翻译:非常感谢你和我们分享你的故事。

UNIT 7 翻译:第七单元

What's the meaning of the underlined sentence? 翻译:划线句子的意思是什么?

What are the challenges for Li Lin? 翻译:李琳遇到了哪些挑战?

What did Li Lin learn from this job? 翻译:李琳从这份工作中学到了什么?

Read the interview again and complete the paragraph with the correct forms of the expressions. 翻译:再读一遍访谈内容,用短语的正确形式补全段落。

face challenges 翻译:面临挑战

communicate with 翻译:与……沟通

spend time with 翻译:与……共度时光

make one's day 翻译:让某人开心一整天

Li Lin volunteered at a nursing home. 翻译:李琳在一家养老院做志愿者。

There she helped with daily activities. 翻译:在那里,她协助进行日常活动。

She spent time with the elderly who enjoyed talking. 翻译:她与喜欢聊天的老人们相处。

Li Lin's favourite part of volunteering was seeing how happy the elderly were when she visited them — even short visits could make her day. 翻译:李琳做志愿者时最喜欢的部分是看到老人在她前来探望时有多开心——即使是短暂的探访也能让她一整天都心情愉悦。

She also faced challenges. 翻译:她也面临着挑战。

Some of the elderly had health problems and it was difficult to communicate with them. 翻译:一些老人有健康问题,与他们沟通较为困难。

Li Lin learned a lot from volunteering at the nursing home. 翻译:李琳在养老院做志愿者期间收获良多。

Have you taken part in any volunteer work? 翻译:你参加过志愿工作吗?

Complete the table. 翻译:完成表格。

When did you do the volunteer work? 翻译:你什么时候做了志愿工作?

What did you do? 翻译:你做了什么?

What was your favourite part? 翻译:你最喜欢的部分是什么?

What was the difficult part? 翻译:困难的部分是什么?

What did you learn from it? 翻译:你从中学到了什么?

Write a passage about your experience as a volunteer. 翻译:写一篇关于你作为志愿者的经历的短文。

Useful expressions 翻译:实用表达

I volunteered at/in... 翻译:我在……做志愿者。

I think my favourite part was... 翻译:我觉得我最喜欢的部分是……

It was difficult to... 翻译:……是很困难的。

I learned a lot about... 翻译:我学到了很多关于……的东西。

Lesson 5 You're welcome to help out! 翻译:第5课 欢迎你来帮忙!

Project 翻译:项目

Read the webpage and answer the question. 翻译:阅读网页内容,回答问题。

We Want You! 翻译:我们需要你!

The lakes and rivers in the Whitemud Creek area support a healthy population of fish. 翻译:白泥溪地区的湖泊与河流养育了大量健康的鱼类。

Fishing was a traditional food source in this area. 翻译:在这片区域,捕鱼曾是此地传统的食物来源。

Today people fish here as a hobby. 翻译:如今人们则将垂钓作为一项爱好。

REQUIRED DAYS: Every Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. 翻译:规定时间:每周六、周日和周一,下午1点至5点

DATES: July 20th to September 30th 翻译:日期范围:7月20日至9月30日

ACTIVITIES: Conservation Education, Fish/Wildlife, General Assistance, Tour Guide/Interpretation, Visitor Information 翻译:活动内容:环保教育、鱼类/野生动物保护、常规协助、导游/解说、游客咨询

DESCRIPTION 翻译:详情说明

Join the Canada Fish & Wildlife Service volunteer team! 翻译:加入加拿大鱼类与野生动物局志愿者团队吧!

We are seeking several two-person teams to help our centre with activities from July to September. 翻译:我们正在招募若干两人小组,于七月至九月期间协助本中心开展活动。

Volunteers will help with our Senior Fishing and Special Needs fishing events. 翻译:志愿者将为我们的“老年人垂钓活动”和“特殊群体垂钓活动”提供支持。

Duties include meeting/greeting the public, answering questions, fielding phone calls, and cleaning (including centre restrooms). 翻译:工作职责包括接待公众、解答疑问、接听电话、清洁打扫(含中心卫生间)。

Volunteers will also help our staff lead tours and field trips, care for live animals, operate the gift shop, as well as plan and prepare special events, workshops, and other programs. 翻译:志愿者还将协助工作人员导览和实地考察、照看活体动物、经营礼品店,并参与策划、筹备特别活动、研讨会及其他项目。

REQUIREMENTS 翻译:要求

Customer service skills 翻译:客户服务技能

Leadership and teamwork 翻译:领导能力与团队合作能力

Creativity and adaptability 翻译:创造力与适应能力

Organisation and autonomy 翻译:组织能力与自主能力

Experience with animals 翻译:动物相关经验

Knowledge of conservation and experience in education are a plus. 翻译:具备环保知识及教育经验者优先。

UNIT 7 翻译:第七单元

ADDRESS 翻译:地址

Whitemud Creek Fishing Centre 26 Mead Court Edmonton, AB, T6R 0T1 翻译:白泥溪垂钓中心 米德苑26号 埃德蒙顿,阿尔伯塔省,加拿大,T6R 0T1

CONTACT 翻译:联系方式

Jennifer Smith jennifer_smith@bcnf.com 780-604-1516 翻译:詹妮弗・史密斯 邮箱:jennifer.smith@bcnf.com 电话:780-604-1516

Apply Now 翻译:立即申请

What do volunteers need to do? 翻译:志愿者需要做什么?

What elements are included in the program? 翻译:该项目包含哪些要素?

Tick your answers and give each one a number from 0 to 5 (0=not important, 5=very important). 翻译:在你认为正确的答案旁打勾,并为每一项从0到5打分(0=不重要,5=非常重要)。

The dates 翻译:活动日期

The benefits that volunteers receive 翻译:志愿者可获得的福利

A slogan about volunteering 翻译:志愿服务的口号

The number of volunteers needed 翻译:所需志愿者人数

An introduction to the project 翻译:项目介绍

The required skills/experience 翻译:所需技能/经验

The duties for volunteers 翻译:志愿者职责

Discuss the following questions with your partner. 翻译:和你的搭档讨论下列问题。

What kind of volunteer activity do you want to organise? 翻译:你想组织什么样的志愿活动?

What do volunteers need to do in this activity? 翻译:在这项活动中,志愿者需要做些什么?

Why do you want to organise it? 翻译:你为什么想组织这项活动?

Work in groups. 翻译:小组合作。

Plan a volunteering project and list the important elements. 翻译:策划一个志愿项目,并列出重要要素。

Time: 翻译:时间:

Location: 翻译:地点:

Activities: 翻译:活动内容:

Goals: 翻译:目标:

Present your plan to the class. 翻译:向全班展示你们的计划。

Choose the most popular one and try to do it. 翻译:选出最受欢迎的一个,并尝试将其付诸实践。

Understanding cultures Volunteers make the Games! 翻译:理解文化 志愿者成就赛事!

Read the passage and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读短文并回答问题。

It's often said that it is the volunteers who "make the Games". 翻译:人们常说,正是志愿者“成就了赛事”。

The 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics would not have been possible without volunteers. 翻译:没有志愿者,2022年北京冬奥会就不可能顺利举办。

All 18,000 of them helped make the Winter Games a big success. 翻译:正是这1.8万名志愿者的共同努力,才使得本届冬奥会取得了巨大成功。

While most people focus on the athletes, medal count, and sports, they often overlook one key role that makes big events like the Olympics run smoothly: volunteers. 翻译:尽管大多数人关注的是运动员、奖牌数量和各项运动,但他们往往忽略了一个让奥运会这样的大型赛事得以顺利运转的关键角色:志愿者。

These people give up their free time to work at these events with little to no pay, and they all do it with warm smiles and warm hearts. 翻译:这些人放弃自己的空闲时间,在几乎没有报酬的情况下为赛事工作,而且个个都带着温暖的微笑和热忱的心。

Volunteers at the Olympics play a big role by helping people reach the places they need to go, providing translation, acting as security, inspiring and welcoming athletes, and so much more. 翻译:奥运会的志愿者们发挥着巨大的作用,他们帮助人们抵达目的地、提供翻译服务、担任安保工作、为运动员加油鼓劲并热情迎接他们,贡献不胜枚举。

In 2022, 94% of the volunteers were under 35! 翻译:2022年,94%的志愿者年龄在35岁以下!

For some, it was the chance of a lifetime to be a part of the Olympic Games. 翻译:对其中一些人来说,能参与奥运会是毕生的梦想。

Volunteering at the Olympics provided a wonderful experience for them to grow and show their culture to the world. 翻译:在奥运会担任志愿者,为他们提供了成长的绝佳经历,也让他们有机会向世界展示自己的文化风采。

UNIT 7 翻译:第七单元

Volunteering is all about taking action to make a positive difference. 翻译:志愿服务的核心是采取行动,带来积极影响。

It's a way to give back to our society and help those in need. 翻译:这是一种回报社会、帮助有需要的人的方式。

Volunteering can also be personally rewarding as it provides the opportunity to learn new skills, meet new people, and gain valuable life experiences. 翻译:志愿服务也能给个人带来满足感,因为它提供了学习新技能、结识新朋友、积累宝贵人生经验的机会。

Whether it's through offering our time, skills, or resources, volunteering allows us to contribute towards a better society for everyone. 翻译:无论是付出时间、技能还是资源,志愿服务都让我们得以贡献力量,共同构筑一个人人共享的更美好的社会。

What do volunteers do at the Olympics? 翻译:奥运会志愿者主要做什么?

How old were most of the volunteers at the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics? 翻译:2022年北京冬奥会的大多数志愿者年龄是多少?

Why is volunteering a rewarding job? 翻译:为什么做志愿者是一份有益的工作?

Read the passage again and complete the paragraph. 翻译:再读一遍短文,完成段落。

make a difference 翻译:产生影响

bring warmth 翻译:带来温暖

clean up 翻译:清理干净

Volunteering is a meaningful way to give back to our communities and beyond, whether it's teaching children to draw at a community centre, helping clean up a neighbour's yard, or helping at an animal shelter. 翻译:志愿服务是一种回馈社区乃至更广泛社会的有意义的方式,无论是在社区中心教孩子们画画,还是帮助清理干净邻居的院子,或是在动物收容所提供帮助。

These acts seem small, but bring warmth and joy to others. 翻译:这些行为看似微不足道,但却能给他人带来温暖和欢乐。

When we work together this way, even small acts can make a difference and create a happier, healthier world for everyone. 翻译:当我们以这种方式共同努力时,即使是微小的举动也能产生影响,为每个人创造一个更快乐、更健康的世界。

Do you want to be a volunteer in future Olympics? 翻译:你未来想成为奥运会志愿者吗?

What could you do to prepare for this job? 翻译:为了这份工作,你可以做些什么准备?

Self-check 翻译:自我检测

I can talk about different volunteering activities: 翻译:我能谈论不同的志愿活动:

I volunteered at the library/nursing home... 翻译:我在图书馆/养老院做过志愿者……

I helped the elderly with daily activities like... 翻译:我帮老人们做一些日常活动,比如……

I can express the meaning of volunteering: 翻译:我能表达志愿服务的意义:

It helped me become more patient and understanding. 翻译:它让我变得更有耐心,也更懂得理解他人。

It's a way to give back to our society and help those in need. 翻译:这是一种回报社会、帮助有需要的人的方式。

Volunteering is all about taking action to make a positive difference. 翻译:志愿服务的核心是采取行动,带来积极影响。

I can write about my experience as a volunteer: 翻译:我能写下自己的志愿者经历:

I volunteered at/in... 翻译:我在……做过志愿者。

It was difficult to... 翻译:……是很困难的。

I learned a lot about... 翻译:我学到了很多关于……的东西。

Improvement needed: 翻译:有待改进:

Fun Time 翻译:趣味一刻

Volunteer work 翻译:志愿服务之歌

Volunteer work, helping others with a smile, 翻译:志愿工作,绽放笑颜助他人,

Bringing joy to hearts and going the extra mile. 翻译:传递喜悦,多行一步献热忱。

Lending a hand, making a positive change, 翻译:伸出援手,促成积极之改变,

Touching lives, in ways both small and strange. 翻译:触动生命,点滴微妙亦深远。

Planting seeds of kindness, growing compassion's tree, 翻译:播撒善种,慈悲之树茁壮生,

Spreading love and building a brighter community. 翻译:传递大爱,光明社区共筑成。

Volunteering together, making memories that'll last, 翻译:同心志愿,记忆长存情谊厚,

A powerful force, unlocking a world so vast. 翻译:众志成城,开启无限新天地。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-03-24 19:19:37

最新初中冀教版八年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...