冀教版2025春七下英语Unit 5 Our neighbourhood课文音频

版本: 冀教版
年级: 2025春七下
切换教材
英语朗读宝冀教版2025春七下课文Unit 5 Our neighbourhood单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝冀教版2025春七下课文Unit 5 Our neighbourhood单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 5 Our neighbourhood课文翻译及听力音频

  • Unit 5 Our neighbourhood 翻译:第五单元 我们的社区

  • Towards the end of this unit study, you will be able to: 翻译:在本单元学习结束时,你将能够:

  • describe places and people in your neighbourhood; 翻译:描述自己社区里的地点与人物;

  • talk about changes in your neighbourhood; 翻译:谈论自己社区里的变化;

  • know how to be a good neighbour; 翻译:懂得如何做一个好邻居;

  • describe places using there be structure. 翻译:用there be结构描述地点。

  • A neighbour is better than a distant relative. 翻译:远亲不如近邻。

  • — Chinese proverb 翻译:——中国俗语

  • Lesson 1 My neighbourhood 翻译:第1课 我的社区

  • What is there in your neighbourhood? 翻译:你的社区里有什么?

  • Tick the places. 翻译:勾出地点。

  • a store 翻译:商店

  • a bank 翻译:银行

  • a square 翻译:广场

  • a restaurant 翻译:餐厅

  • a school 翻译:学校

  • a park 翻译:公园

  • a supermarket 翻译:超市

  • a gym 翻译:体育馆

  • a movie theatre 翻译:电影院

  • Listen to the conversation and circle the correct words. 翻译:听对话录音,然后圈出正确的单词。

  • Hi, Wang Mei. 翻译:嗨,王梅。

  • I moved to your neighbourhood last Sunday. 翻译:我上个星期天搬到你们社区了。

  • We are neighbours now. 翻译:我们现在是邻居了。

  • Great! 翻译:太好了!

  • We can go to school together. 翻译:我们可以一起去上学了。

  • What do you think of the neighbourhood? 翻译:你觉得这个社区怎么样?

  • Do you like it? 翻译:你喜欢吗?

  • Yes. 翻译:喜欢。

  • It seems very nice. 翻译:这里看起来很不错。

  • It's clean. 翻译:很干净。

  • There are trees and flowers everywhere. 翻译:到处都有花草树木。

  • And there is a nice big square. 翻译:还有一个很漂亮的大广场。

  • I like that square. 翻译:我喜欢那个广场。

  • I often play jianzi there with friends on weekends. 翻译:周末,我经常和朋友在那里踢毽子。

  • My grandpa practices Tai Chi and my grandma dances in the square. 翻译:我爷爷在广场上打太极,我奶奶在广场上跳舞。

  • Can you teach me to play jianzi? 翻译:你能教我踢毽子吗?

  • Sure, no problem. 翻译:当然可以,没问题。

  • How about this Saturday morning? 翻译:这个星期六早上去踢毽子怎么样?

  • It's a deal. 翻译:说定了。

  • Li Lin moved to a new neighbourhood last Sunday. 翻译:上个星期天,李琳搬到了一个新社区。

  • There is a nice big square in the neighbourhood. 翻译:社区里有一个漂亮的大广场。

  • Wang Mei often plays jianzi with her friends on weekends. 翻译:王梅经常在周末和朋友踢毽子。

  • Wang Mei's grandpa practices Tai Chi in the square. 翻译:王梅的爷爷在广场上打太极。

  • Li Lin will learn to play jianzi. 翻译:李琳要学习踢毽子。

  • Listen to the conversation again and answer the questions. 翻译:再听一遍对话录音,然后回答问题。

  • What does Wang Mei's grandma do in the square? 翻译:王梅的奶奶在广场上做什么?

  • When will Wang Mei and Li Lin play jianzi in the square? 翻译:王梅和李琳什么时候要在广场上踢毽子?

  • How can you describe Wang Mei's neighbourhood? 翻译:如何描述王梅居住的社区?

  • Listen to the dialogue and write true (T) or false (F). 翻译:听对话录音,然后判断正误。

  • Jack moved to this new neighbourhood last weekend. 翻译:上周末,杰克搬到了这个新社区。

  • There is a nice gym in Jack's neighbourhood. 翻译:杰克所在的社区里有一个不错的体育馆。

  • They will play basketball this weekend. 翻译:这个周末他们要打篮球。

  • Work in groups. 翻译:小组合作。

  • Describe your neighbourhood. 翻译:描述你所在的社区。

  • What do you think of your neighbourhood? 翻译:你认为自己居住的社区如何?

  • It's new/nice/... 翻译:它很新/漂亮/……

  • There is a square/supermarket/... in my neighbourhood. 翻译:我所在的社区里有一个广场/超市/……

  • What do you like to do in your neighbourhood? 翻译:你喜欢在社区里面做什么?

  • I like to play sports/talk to my neighbours/... 翻译:我喜欢做运动/与邻居聊天/……

  • Listen and repeat. 翻译:听录音并复述。

  • Write more words in each group. 翻译:给每个字母组合多写几个单词。

  • ow /əʊ/ 翻译:ow /əʊ/

  • now 翻译:现在

  • how 翻译:如何

  • ere /eə/ 翻译:ere /eə/

  • there 翻译:那里

  • everywhere 翻译:到处

  • ee /i:/ 翻译:ee /i:/

  • tree 翻译:树木

  • weekend 翻译:周末

  • ds /dz/ 翻译:ds /dz/

  • friends 翻译:朋友

  • weekends 翻译:周末

  • weigh 翻译:称重

  • eigh /eɪ/ 翻译:eigh /eɪ/

  • neighbour 翻译:邻居

  • Lesson 2 A friendly neighbourhood 翻译:第2课 一个友好的社区

  • Think about your neighbourhood and answer the questions. 翻译:思考你所在的社区,然后回答问题。

  • What do you know about the people in your neighbourhood? 翻译:你对社区里的人了解多少?

  • Have you done anything to help your neighbourhood? 翻译:你帮社区做过什么事情吗?

  • Read the passage and complete the mind map. 翻译:阅读文章,然后完成思维导图。

  • I did a fun project in my neighbourhood yesterday. 翻译:昨天,我在社区里做了一个有趣的项目。

  • The topic was "How do you like your neighbourhood?" 翻译:项目的主题是:你觉得自己所在的社区如何?

  • Our teacher asked us to interview people with different jobs. 翻译:我们老师让我们去采访不同职业的人。

  • First, I went to Mr Wang's tailor shop. 翻译:首先,我去了王先生的裁缝店。

  • He was busy but still answered my questions. 翻译:他很忙,但还是回答了我的问题。

  • "I like my job and I like this neighbourhood. 翻译:“我喜欢我的工作,我也喜欢这个社区。

  • I have many friends here. 翻译:我在这里有很多朋友。

  • People help one another in this neighbourhood. 翻译:社区里的人们互帮互助。

  • This is a friendly place." 翻译:这是一个很友好的地方。”

  • My second stop was Ms Li's bakery. 翻译:第二站是李女士的面包店。

  • It was warm inside and full of yummy treats. 翻译:店里很暖和,到处都是美味的糕点。

  • "I get up at 5:00 a.m. every day to make bread. 翻译:“我每天凌晨5点起床做面包。

  • It is ready by 6:30 a.m. 翻译:早上6点半前,面包就做好了。

  • I am busy but happy. 翻译:我很忙,不过很快乐。

  • The people here are kind and polite." 翻译:这里的人们很友善,也很有礼貌。”

  • After the bakery, I visited a grocery store, a flower shop, a book store, and a clothing shop. 翻译:从面包店出来后,我又去了杂货店、花店、书店和服装店。

  • I learned a lot about the people in my neighbourhood. 翻译:我了解到了很多社区居民的情况。

  • They think this neighbourhood is nice and clean. 翻译:他们认为这个社区很好,也很干净。

  • Doing the interviews was fun. 翻译:做采访真有趣。

  • The places I visited 翻译:我参观的地方

  • a tailor's shop 翻译:裁缝店

  • Read the passage again, match the questions with the description, and then answer the questions. 翻译:再读一遍文章,匹配问题与回答,然后回答下列问题。

  • Mr Wang 翻译:王先生

  • Ms Li 翻译:李女士

  • I am busy but happy. 翻译:我很忙,不过很快乐。

  • The people here are kind and polite. 翻译:这里的人们很友善,也很有礼貌。

  • I like my job. 翻译:我喜欢我的工作,我也喜欢这个社区。

  • I have many friends here. 翻译:我在这里有很多朋友。

  • People help one another in this neighbourhood. 翻译:社区里的人们互帮互助。

  • He/She gets up at 5:00 a.m. every day to make bread. 翻译:他/她每天凌晨5点起床做面包。

  • It's ready by 6:30 a.m. 翻译:早上6点半前,面包就做好了。

  • He/She was busy but still answered my questions. 翻译:他/她很忙,但还是回答了我的问题。

  • Do you think Mr Wang likes this neighbourhood? 翻译:你认为王先生喜欢这个社区吗?

  • Why? 翻译:为什么?

  • What kind of person is Ms Li? 翻译:李女士是个怎样的人?

  • What can you learn from the information above? 翻译:你能从上述信息中了解到什么?

  • Tick the actions that you think help make a neighbourhood friendly. 翻译:勾选你认为有助于打造友好社区的行动。

  • You can add more items and talk with your partner. 翻译:你可以补充更多内容,并与同伴说一说。

  • They say "Happy Chinese New Year" to their neighbours during the Spring Festival. 翻译:在春节期间向邻居说“新年快乐”。

  • They say hello to their neighbours. 翻译:向邻居打招呼。

  • They sing, dance, and make loud noises when neighbours are at home. 翻译:邻居在家的时候,他们唱歌跳舞,大声喧哗。

  • They take care of the plants in the neighbourhood. 翻译:爱护社区里的花草树木。

  • They help neighbours when they are in need. 翻译:在邻居有需要的时候伸以援手。

  • They hold the door for the elderly. 翻译:为年长者扶住门。

  • They walk the pet dogs without a leash. 翻译:遛狗不牵绳。

  • Lesson 3 My hometown 翻译:第3课 我的家乡

  • Look at the pictures. 翻译:观察图片。

  • Tick the places where you want to live and talk with your partner. 翻译:勾出你想居住的地方,并与同伴说一说。

  • Read the passage and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读文章,然后回答问题。

  • This is my hometown. 翻译:这是我的家乡。

  • It is on a hill. 翻译:它座落在一处山丘上,

  • It has a long history. 翻译:拥有悠久的历史。

  • My town is not big, but it is beautiful. 翻译:我们小镇不大,但是很漂亮。

  • There are colourful flowers and green grass all year around. 翻译:这里一年四季都有鲜艳的花朵,绿草如茵。

  • My school is in the middle of the town. 翻译:我的学校在小镇中央。

  • Behind the school, there is a small river. 翻译:学校后面有一条小河,

  • It snakes its way across the town. 翻译:蜿蜒穿过小镇。

  • The people here live a simple life. 翻译:这里的人们生活简朴。

  • They are friendly and kind. 翻译:他们很友好,也很善良。

  • Men and women go farming in the fields during the day and children play in the streets. 翻译:白天,大人们去田里务农,孩童们在街道上玩耍。

  • We all know each other. 翻译:彼此互相认识。

  • We are all neighbours. 翻译:彼此互为邻里。

  • Dogs and hens run here and there. 翻译:小狗和母鸡在这里跑跑,在那里跑跑。

  • Grandmas sit in a circle under a big tree. 翻译:奶奶们围坐在大树底下。

  • They talk and laugh. 翻译:她们有说有笑的。

  • The people here grow their own vegetables so they can have fresh and healthy food. 翻译:这里的人们自己种菜,这样就能吃到新鲜健康的食物。

  • People share special food and many other things with each other. 翻译:人们互相分享特产和许多其他东西。

  • What is the author's hometown like? 翻译:作者的家乡是怎样的?

  • Do you think people enjoy their life in the town? 翻译:你认为人们喜欢在小镇上的生活吗?

  • Why? 翻译:为什么?

  • Read the sentences, find the rules, and complete the table. 翻译:读句子,找规则,然后完成表格的填写。

  • There are colourful flowers and green grass all year around. 翻译:这里一年四季都有鲜艳的花朵,绿草如茵。

  • Behind the school, there is a small river. 翻译:学校后面有一条小河,蜿蜒穿过小镇。

  • There 翻译:那里

  • is 翻译:(be动词的第三人称单数现在时形式)

  • a river/an apple... 翻译:一条河/一个苹果……

  • water... 翻译:水……

  • are 翻译:(be动词的复数和第二人称单数现在时形式)

  • flowers/three shops/many people... 翻译:几朵花/三间店/许多人……

  • Complete the passage with the correct forms of be. 翻译:用be动词的正确形式完成短文。

  • I live in a small town. 翻译:我住在一个小镇上。

  • There are trees and flowers everywhere. 翻译:那里到处都是花草树木。

  • There is a park near my home. 翻译:我家附近有一个公园。

  • My friends and I often play basketball after school there. 翻译:放学后,我和朋友们经常在那里打篮球。

  • There are no big supermarkets around. 翻译:小镇上没有大型的超市。

  • But we can buy things at the corner store. 翻译:但是我们可以在街角的商店里买东西。

  • We don't need to go far. 翻译:我们不需要走很远。

  • People in my neighbourhood are very friendly. 翻译:我们社区的居民们都很友好。

  • Everyone is kind and polite. 翻译:每个人都很善良,也很有礼貌。

  • We help one another. 翻译:我们彼此互帮互助。

  • We are like a big family. 翻译:我们就像一个大家庭。

  • I love my neighbourhood. 翻译:我爱我的社区。

  • Play the Chain Game with your classmates. 翻译:与同学们玩串联游戏。

  • What is there in a neighbourhood? 翻译:社区里面有什么?

  • There is a square in the neighbourhood. 翻译:社区里面有广场。

  • There is a square and a supermarket in the neighbourhood. 翻译:社区里面有广场和超市。

  • There is a square, a supermarket and a movie theatre in the neighbourhood. 翻译:社区里面有广场、超市和电影院。

  • Lesson 4 Changes in the neighbourhood 翻译:第4课 社区的变化

  • Look at the pictures in each group. 翻译:观察每组中的图片。

  • Listen and tick the correct picture. 翻译:听录音,然后勾出正确的图片。

  • Read the conversation and underline the changes in Grandma's neighbourhood. 翻译:阅读对话,然后用下划线画出奶奶社区里的变化。

  • Today, Shanshan is visiting her grandma. 翻译:今天,珊珊要去探望奶奶。

  • Hi, Grandma! 翻译:奶奶好!

  • I missed you. 翻译:我好想你。

  • I missed you, too. 翻译:我也很想你。

  • How are your knees these days, Grandma? 翻译:最近膝盖还好吗,奶奶?

  • Much better. 翻译:好多了。

  • We have the lifts. 翻译:我们楼里装了电梯。

  • They help a lot. 翻译:这帮了我很大的忙。

  • That's great! 翻译:太好了!

  • Many old apartment buildings in my neighbourhood have lifts now. 翻译:社区里的很多老居民楼也装上了电梯。

  • There are so many changes. 翻译:这里的变化很大。

  • The roads are wider, too. 翻译:道路也变宽了。

  • Yes, they were indeed narrow in the past. 翻译:是的,以前这里的路确实很窄。

  • And I can see there is a new park on the street corner. 翻译:我还看到街角新建了一个公园。

  • There will be a big mall and a new subway. 翻译:这里还会建一个大型购物商城和新的地铁站。

  • The subway will lead to the railway station. 翻译:新建的新地铁站能直达火车站。

  • Really? 翻译:真的吗?

  • That's wonderfu! 翻译:那太好了!

  • We are so happy with these changes. 翻译:我们对这些变化非常满意。

  • Write the opposites of the words below. 翻译:写出下列单词的反义词。

  • Then choose the proper one to complete Shanshan's diary. 翻译:然后选择恰当的单词完成珊珊的日记。

  • tall — short 翻译:高的——矮的

  • new — old 翻译:新的——旧的

  • big — small 翻译:大的——小的

  • wide — narrow 翻译:宽的——窄的

  • I visited my grandma today. 翻译:今天我去探望奶奶了。

  • We talked about the changes in her neighbourhood. 翻译:我们聊了聊她社区里的变化。

  • There were no lifts in the past and the roads were narrow. 翻译:以前,社区里没有安装电梯,道路也很窄。

  • Now, there are lifts in many old apartment buildings. 翻译:现在,许多老居民楼都装上了电梯。

  • This really helps a lot. 翻译:这帮了人们很大的忙。

  • And There is a new park. 翻译:社区里还新建了一个公园。

  • People have more space to have fun. 翻译:人们有了更多可以娱乐的场地。

  • The roads are wide. 翻译:道路也变得宽阔起来。

  • There will be a big mall and a new subway. 翻译:社区里还会建一个大型购物商城和新的地铁站。

  • People are very happy with the changes. 翻译:人们对这些变化非常满意。

  • Interview your parents or grandparents and take notes. 翻译:采访你的爸爸妈妈或爷爷奶奶,然后做笔记。

  • Mum, how was your neighbourhood in the past? 翻译:妈妈,你们社区以前是怎样的?

  • Was there a park around your neighbourhood? 翻译:社区周围有公园吗?

  • Where did you buy things in those days? 翻译:以前你们是去哪里买东西的?

  • Past 翻译:过去

  • Present 翻译:现在

  • There was no park before. 翻译:以前没有公园。

  • There is a park now. 翻译:现在有公园了。

  • Write about the changes in the neighbourhood according to your interview above. 翻译:根据上述采访内容,写一写社区里的变化。

  • Lesson 5 A good neighbourhood 翻译:第5课 一个好的社区

  • Project 翻译:专题研究

  • Read the passage and complete the mind map. 翻译:阅读文章,然后完成思维导图。

  • My name is Michael and I live in Highland Village. 翻译:我叫迈克尔,住在高地村。

  • There is a pond near my house. 翻译:我们家附近有一个池塘。

  • During the winter, it freezes, and I can play hockey on it with my friends. 翻译:一到冬天,它就结冰,我和朋友们可以在上面打曲棍球。

  • There is also a new shopping centre in my neighbourhood. 翻译:社区里还有一个新的购物中心。

  • It's only three blocks from my house. 翻译:它离我们家只有三个街区的距离。

  • It has a grocery store, a bank, a bookstore, and a movie theatre. 翻译:购物中心里有一家杂货店、一家银行、一家书店和一家电影院。

  • My mum and dad shop at the grocery store. 翻译:我爸爸妈妈会去杂货店里买东西。

  • Sometimes I go with them. 翻译:我有时候也会跟着他们一起去。

  • My favourite place in the neighbourhood is the bookstore. 翻译:在社区里,我最喜欢去的地方就是书店。

  • I like to go there on weekends. 翻译:我喜欢在周末的时候去。

  • It's quiet and the chairs are very comfortable. 翻译:店里很安静,座椅也很舒适。

  • Sometimes I read for the whole afternoon. 翻译:有时,我会一整个下午都在店里看书。

  • My neighbours are kind and polite. 翻译:我的邻居们都很善良,也很有礼貌。

  • It seems everyone enjoys a nice life here. 翻译:似乎每个人在这里都过上了美好的生活。

  • places 翻译:地点

  • shopping centre 翻译:购物中心

  • bookstore 翻译:书店

  • pond 翻译:池塘

  • Michael's house 翻译:迈克尔的家

  • neighbours 翻译:邻居

  • They are kind and polite. 翻译:他们都很善良,也很有礼貌。

  • What should we do to have a good neighbourhood? 翻译:我们在社区里应该做些什么?

  • Write down your ideas. 翻译:写一写你的看法。

  • Say hello to each other. 翻译:互相问好。

  • Be quiet at night. 翻译:不在夜里大吵大闹。

  • Keep the neighbourhood clean. 翻译:保持社区干净整洁。

  • What would you like to have in your neighbourhood? 翻译:你希望社区里面有什么?

  • Talk with your partner. 翻译:与同伴说一说。

  • Would you like your neighbourhood to have.... 翻译:你希望社区里面有……

  • a park? 翻译:公园吗?

  • You can exercise there. 翻译:你可以在那里进行锻炼。

  • a theatre? 翻译:电影院吗?

  • You can go to a concert or see a movie. 翻译:你可以去听音乐会或看电影。

  • a bookstore or a library? 翻译:书店或图书馆吗?

  • You can read, borrow, or buy books there. 翻译:你可以在那里看书、借书或买书。

  • a grocery store? 翻译:杂货店吗?

  • You can go grocery shopping there. 翻译:你可以在那里买东西。

  • Discuss in groups. 翻译:分小组进行讨论。

  • Draw a map of your dream neighbourhood. 翻译:绘制自己理想中的社区地图。

  • GROCERY STORE 翻译:杂货店

  • PARKING LOT 翻译:停车场

  • MOVIE THEATRE 翻译:电影院

  • PARK 翻译:公园

  • BANK 翻译:银行

  • HOUSE 翻译:家

  • My dream neighbourhood 翻译:我的理想社区

  • Introduce your dream neighbourhood to the class. 翻译:向全班同学介绍自己的理想社区。

  • Don't forget to mention your favourite place. 翻译:别忘了要提到你最喜欢的地方。

  • Understanding cultures The six-foot lane 翻译:文化理解:六尺巷

  • Read the story and number the sentences. 翻译:阅读故事,然后给句子排序。

  • In the Qing Dynasty, there was a famous family in Tongcheng, Anhui — the Zhang family. 翻译:清代,安徽桐城有一个名门望族——张氏家族。

  • Zhang Ying was a Daxueshi in Beijing. 翻译:张英是京城的大学士。

  • He held great power. 翻译:他手握重权。

  • The Zhangs' house neighboured on the Wus'. 翻译:张家与吴家相邻。

  • There was a narrow lane between the two houses. 翻译:两家之间有一条狭窄的小巷。

  • The Wus planned to build their house and take up this lane. 翻译:吴家打算盖房子,占用这条巷子。

  • The Zhangs wrote a letter to Zhang Ying. 翻译:张家给张英写了一封信。

  • They asked Zhang Ying to deal with this problem. 翻译:他们让张英来解决这个问题。

  • Zhang Ying wrote back a few lines. 翻译:张英回信写了几行字。

  • He asked his family to give away their three feet of land to their neighbour. 翻译:他要求家人让出自家的三尺地给邻居。

  • The Wu family felt ashamed. 翻译:吴家感到很羞愧。

  • They also gave their three feet away. 翻译:他们也让出了自家的三尺地。

  • This is why there is now the historic six-foot lane. 翻译:这就是如今这条历史悠久的“六尺巷”的由来。

  • The Zhangs gave away their three feet of land to their neighbour. 翻译:张家让出了自家的三尺地给邻居。

  • The Wus wanted to take up the lane between their house and their neighbour's. 翻译:吴家想占据他们家和邻居家之间的小巷。

  • The Wu family felt ashamed and gave their three feet away. 翻译:吴家感到羞愧,让出了自家的三尺地。

  • The Zhangs wrote a letter to Zhang Ying. 翻译:张家给张英写了一封信。

  • Read the story again and answer the questions. 翻译:再读一遍故事,然后回答问题。

  • Why did the Zhangs write a letter to Zhang Ying? 翻译:张家为什么要给张英写信?

  • Why do we call the lane "the six-foot lane"? 翻译:这条巷子为什么叫“六尺巷”?

  • What can you learn from the story? 翻译:你能从这个故事中学到什么?

  • Listen and read aloud the letter by Zhang Ying and its English version. 翻译:听录音,大声朗读张英的信及其英文版。

  • Travelling thousands of miles,The letter is but about a wall. 翻译:千里修书只为墙,

  • Why not give away the three feet of land? 翻译:让他三尺又何妨?

  • The Great Wall is still there, 翻译:万里长城今犹在,

  • But where is Qinshihuang? 翻译:不见当年秦始皇。

  • There are many sayings about neighbours. 翻译:与邻里关系相关的谚语有很多。

  • Translate them into Chinese and then talk about how to be good neighbours. 翻译:将它们翻译成中文,然后谈谈如何做一个好邻居。

  • When your neighbour's house is on fire, yours is likewise in danger. 翻译:邻家失火,不救自危。

  • A good neighbour is a found treasure. 翻译:邻居好,赛金宝。

  • A good neighbour adds value to your house. 翻译:非宅是卜,唯邻是卜。

  • Love your neighbour, but put up a fence. 翻译:害人之心不可有,防人之心不可无。

  • Self-check 翻译:自我检测

  • I can talk about my neighbourhood: 翻译:我能谈论自己所在的社区:

  • l like this neighbourhood. 翻译:我喜欢这个社区。

  • I have many friends here. 翻译:我在这里有很多朋友。

  • The people here live a simple life. 翻译:这里的人们生活简朴。

  • I can talk about the changes in my neighbourhood: 翻译:我能谈论社区里的变化:

  • There are so many changes. 翻译:这里的变化很大。

  • The roads are wider, too. 翻译:道路也变宽了。

  • They were indeed narrow in the past. 翻译:以前这里的路确实很窄。

  • I can describe places using there be structure: 翻译:我能用there be结构描述地点:

  • There are trees and flowers everywhere. 翻译:到处都有花草树木。

  • There is also a new shopping centre in my neighbourhood. 翻译:社区里还有一个新的购物中心。

  • improvement needed: 翻译:需要改进的地方:

  • Fun Time 翻译:轻松一刻

  • A friendly neighbourhood 翻译:一个友好的社区

  • In a friendly neighbourhood, we reside, 翻译:在我们居住的友好社区里,

  • Where friends and laughter coincide. 翻译:朋友与欢笑同在。

  • Neighbours near and dear to our heart, 翻译:邻里之间,心心相印;

  • Living together, never apart. 翻译:共同生活,永不分离。

  • We share smiles and lend a helping hand, 翻译:我们分享微笑,彼此互帮互助;

  • A close-knit community, oh so grand. 翻译:亲密无间,多么美好。

  • Playing games and running free, 翻译:肆意玩耍,自在奔跑;

  • Our neighbourhood is where we long to be. 翻译:社区就是向往之地。

  • Gardens bloom with colours bright, 翻译:花园绽放出绚丽的色彩;

  • Children playing from morning till night. 翻译:孩子们从早到晚在嬉戏。

  • Sharing stories and dreams so true, 翻译:分享故事和梦想,多么真挚;

  • In our neighbourhood, friendships grew. 翻译:社区邻里之间,友谊与日俱增。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-08-30 07:34:21

最新初中冀教版2025春七下资讯

暂无资讯...