冀教版2025春七下英语Unit 2 School life课文音频

版本: 冀教版
年级: 2025春七下
切换教材
英语朗读宝冀教版2025春七下课文Unit 2 School life单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝冀教版2025春七下课文Unit 2 School life单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 2 School life课文翻译及听力音频

  • Unit 2 School life 翻译:第二单元 校园生活

  • Towards the end of this unit study, you will be able to: 翻译:在本单元学习结束时,你将能够:

  • describe your school days; 翻译:描述自己的上学日;

  • be active in class activities; 翻译:积极参与班级活动;

  • express thanks to a teacher; 翻译:对老师表达感谢;

  • tell stories that happened in the past. 翻译:讲述过去发生的事情。

  • The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. 翻译:教育的根是苦的,但果实是甜的。

  • — Aristotle 翻译:——亚里士多德

  • Lesson 1 How is school going? 翻译:第1课 你在学校过得怎么样?

  • Read the questions and give your answers. 翻译:阅读问题并作出回答。

  • How do you like school? 翻译:你认为学校如何?

  • What subjects do you have? 翻译:你有哪些学科?

  • What's your favourite subject? 翻译:你最喜欢哪门学科?

  • Listen to the conversation and write down what subjects the students have. 翻译:听对话录音,然后写出学生所学的科目。

  • Hi, Jenny. 翻译:嗨,詹妮。

  • How is school going? 翻译:你在学校过得怎么样?

  • Well, I am a little busy this term. 翻译:这个嘛,我这学期有点忙。

  • I have six classes every day. 翻译:我每天要上六节课。

  • How about you, Wang Mei? 翻译:你呢,王梅?

  • Almost the same. 翻译:跟你差不多。

  • I get up at 6:30. 翻译:我6点半起床。

  • After breakfast, I go to school. 翻译:吃过早饭后,我就去上学了。

  • School starts at 8:00 and ends at 17:00. 翻译:学校8点开始上课,下午5点放学。

  • I am very busy but I am learning about many interesting subjects. 翻译:我很忙,不过我在学很多有趣的科目。

  • What subjects do you have? 翻译:你有哪些学科?

  • I have Chinese, English, maths, history, geography and some other subjects. 翻译:我有语文、英语、数学、历史、地理和其他一些学科。

  • PE is my favourite. 翻译:体育是我最喜欢的科目。

  • We have a big sports meet twice a year. 翻译:我们学校每年举办两次大型的运动会。

  • Last term I won first place in the long jump. 翻译:上学期,我还在跳远比赛中获得了第一名。

  • Wow! 翻译:哇!

  • You're good at the long jump. 翻译:你很擅长跳远。

  • Good job! 翻译:不错嘛!

  • Thank you! 翻译:谢谢!

  • What subjects do you have? 翻译:你有哪些学科?

  • I have social studies, shop, maths, English, Chinese, art... 翻译:我有社会科学、手工课、数学、英语、语文、美术……

  • and I like PE too. 翻译:我也喜欢体育。

  • Listen to the conversation again and answer the questions. 翻译:再听一遍对话录音,然后回答问题。

  • How many classes does Jenny have every day? 翻译:詹妮每天要上几节课?

  • What sport is Wang Mei good at? 翻译:王梅擅长什么运动?

  • Do Wang Mei and Jenny have the same favourite subject? 翻译:王梅和詹妮有同样喜欢的学科吗?

  • Write down your class timetable for a certain day. 翻译:写一写你某天的课程表。

  • Then use it to make up a conversation. 翻译:然后用这张课程表编一段对话。

  • Day: 翻译:日期:

  • NO. 翻译:序号

  • Time 翻译:时间

  • Subject 翻译:学科

  • How many classes do you have on Monday/Tuesday/...? 翻译:你在星期一/星期二/……有几节课?

  • When does the first/second/... class start? 翻译:第一节/第二节/……课什么时候开始?

  • How is school going? 翻译:你在学校过得怎么样?

  • Talk with your partner. 翻译:与同伴说一说。

  • The following questions may help you: 翻译:你可以借助下列问题:

  • How do you feel about school? 翻译:你认为学校如何?

  • What subjects do you have? 翻译:你有哪些学科?

  • What subjects are you good at? 翻译:你擅长哪些学科?

  • Listen and repeat. 翻译:听录音并复述。

  • Write more words in each group. 翻译:给每个字母组合多写几个单词。

  • ar /ɑː/ 翻译:ar /ɑː/

  • start 翻译:开始

  • art 翻译:美术

  • oo /u:/ 翻译:oo /u:/

  • school 翻译:学校

  • too 翻译:也

  • al /ɔ:l/ 翻译:al /ɔ:l/

  • almost 翻译:几乎

  • always 翻译:一直

  • th /ð/ 翻译:th /ð/

  • they 翻译:他们

  • other 翻译:其他

  • ch /tʃ/ 翻译:ch /tʃ/

  • Chinese 翻译:中文

  • French 翻译:法语

  • six 翻译:六

  • box 翻译:箱子

  • x /ks/ 翻译:x /ks/

  • Lesson 2 A report about Sports Day 翻译:第2课 运动会汇报

  • Which sports would you like to take part in on Sports Day? 翻译:你想在运动会参加什么运动项目?

  • Tick and talk. 翻译:勾出来,然后说一说。

  • running 翻译:跑步

  • high jump 翻译:跳高

  • long jump 翻译:跳远

  • hurdles 翻译:跨栏

  • Read Danny's report and complete the table. 翻译:阅读丹尼的汇报,然后完成表格。

  • Sports Day was a big success this year! 翻译:今年的运动会举办得很成功!

  • All the students and teachers took part in the sports events. 翻译:所有师生都参加了本次运动会的比赛项目。

  • There were ten different events like running, long and high jumps, and ball throwing. 翻译:比赛有十种不同的项目,比如跑步、跳远和跳高,以及扔铅球。

  • Everyone worked hard and got some good exercise. 翻译:每个人都很努力,而且都得到了很好的锻炼。

  • There were many winners. 翻译:这次运动会诞生了很多优胜者。

  • Kim, from Grade 7, won first place in four events. 翻译:七年级的学生金在四个比赛项目中获得第一名。

  • Tony, from Grade 8, won first place in two events and second place in three events. 翻译:八年级的学生托尼在两个比赛项目中获得第一名,还在三个比赛项目中获得了第二名。

  • And Mike, from Grade 9, was the champion in three events. 翻译:还有九年级的学生迈克,在三个比赛项目中夺冠。

  • Well done! 翻译:大家表现得真棒!

  • I took part in a running event. 翻译:我参加了跑步比赛。

  • I ran really hard, but my tail got in the way. 翻译:我真的很努力去跑了,但是我的尾巴有些碍事。

  • So I only got fourth place. 翻译:所以我只拿到了第四名。

  • I felt a little sad, but then my teammates said, "Good work, Danny. 翻译:我有一点沮丧,但是我的队友们说:“做得好,丹尼。

  • Winning is not everything. 翻译:胜利不是一切。

  • It is important to have fun." 翻译:开心才是最重要的。”

  • They were right! 翻译:他们说的对!

  • We all had lots of fun! 翻译:我们都玩得很开心!

  • Thank you everyone for a great Sports Day. 翻译:感谢大家为本次精彩运动会的付出。

  • Name 翻译:名字

  • Grade 翻译:年级

  • Result 翻译:结果

  • Kim 翻译:金

  • 7 翻译:七

  • won first place in four events 翻译:在四个比赛项目中获得第一名

  • Tony 翻译:托尼

  • won first place in two events and second place in three events 翻译:在两个比赛项目中获得第一名,在三个比赛项目中获得了第二名

  • Mike 翻译:迈克

  • was the champion in three events 翻译:在三个比赛项目中夺冠

  • Danny 翻译:丹尼

  • 7 翻译:七

  • won the fourth place in one event 翻译:在一个比赛项目中获得第四名

  • Complete the conversation with the correct forms of the phrases. 翻译:用短语的正确形式完成对话内容。

  • take part in 翻译:参加

  • work hard 翻译:努力

  • have fun 翻译:玩得开心

  • get in the way 翻译:阻碍

  • How was Sports Day this year, Danny? 翻译:今年的运动会怎么样,丹尼?

  • It was a big success. 翻译:这次运动会举办得很成功。

  • We worked hard and got some exercise. 翻译:我们都很努力,而且都得到了很好的锻炼。

  • Did you take part in any events? 翻译:你有参加什么比赛项目吗?

  • Yes, a running event. 翻译:我参加了跑步比赛。

  • I only got fourth place. 翻译:我只拿到了第四名。

  • I ran hard, but my tail got in the way. 翻译:我跑得很努力,但是我的尾巴有些碍事。

  • I felt a little sad. 翻译:我有点沮丧。

  • Don't be sad. 翻译:别沮丧。

  • You did a great job. 翻译:你做得很好了。

  • Thanks. 翻译:谢谢。

  • My teammates said, "Winning is not everything." 翻译:我的队友说:“胜利不是一切。

  • It is important to have fun. 翻译:开心才是最重要的。”

  • They were right. 翻译:他们说的对。

  • Talk about the last sports meet at your school and write a short passage. 翻译:谈论你们学校最近一次运动会,然后写一篇小短文。

  • How many events were there? 翻译:有多少个比赛项目?

  • Who took part in the events? 翻译:谁参加了比赛项目?

  • Who were the winners? 翻译:谁是优胜者?

  • Did you have fun? 翻译:你过得开心吗?

  • Did you have fun at the sports meet last year? 翻译:你在去年的运动会上玩得开心吗?

  • Yeah. 翻译:开心。

  • It was great! 翻译:那次运动会太精彩了!

  • I took part in three events. 翻译:我参加了三个比赛项目。

  • Really? 翻译:真的吗?

  • What were they? 翻译:你参加了哪些比赛项目?

  • Lesson 3 Making a difference 翻译:第3课 有所作为

  • Read the questions and give your answers. 翻译:阅读问题并作出回答。

  • Who is your favourite teacher? 翻译:你最喜欢的老师是谁?

  • Does he/she do something important for you? 翻译:他/她是否为你做过重要的事情?

  • If yes, what is it? 翻译:如果有,是什么事情?

  • Read the passage and write true (T) or false (F). 翻译:阅读文章,然后判断正误。

  • Hello. 翻译:大家好,

  • My name is Hao Tongxin. 翻译:我叫郝同鑫。

  • I live in a small village. 翻译:我住在一个小村子里。

  • I'm in Grade 7. 翻译:我今年上七年级了。

  • And I like my school! 翻译:我喜欢我的学校!

  • Last year, I wanted to give up my studies. 翻译:去年,我想放弃自己的学业。

  • I wanted to stay home and help my family. 翻译:我想待在家里帮忙。

  • But my teacher said, "With a good education, you can make a difference." 翻译:但是我的老师说:“有了好的教育,你才能有所作为。

  • You can make a good life for yourself. 翻译:你可以为自己创造一个好的生活。

  • And you can help your family, friends, and other people, too." 翻译:你也可以帮助你的家人、朋友,或是其他人。”

  • She gave me hope. 翻译:她给了我希望。

  • My teacher is great. 翻译:我的老师很伟大。

  • She often visits her students and their families. 翻译:她经常走访学生家庭。

  • She does not want anyone to drop out of school. 翻译:她不希望有任何人辍学。

  • She always helps us in every possible way. 翻译:她总是千方百计地帮助我们。

  • She is making a big difference in our lives. 翻译:她给我们的生活带来了很大的影响。

  • Now, I never miss a day of school. 翻译:现在,我从没旷过一节课。

  • I want to make a difference in the future — just like my teacher. 翻译:我希望在将来能有所作为,就像我的老师一样。

  • Hao Tongxin is a student from a village. 翻译:郝同鑫是一个来自农村的学生。

  • Hao Tongxin wanted to give up his studies last year. 翻译:去年,郝同鑫想要放弃自己的学业。

  • The teacher encouraged Hao Tongxin to make a difference through education. 翻译:老师鼓励郝同鑫接受教育,变得有所作为。

  • Hao Tongxin didn't take the teacher's advice in the end. 翻译:郝同鑫最后没有听从老师的劝告。

  • Read the sentences, paying attention to the parts in yellow. 翻译:读句子,注意标黄的部分。

  • Then rewrite the sentences in the simple past tense. 翻译:然后改写句子。

  • Last year, I wanted to give up my studies. 翻译:去年,我想放弃自己的学业。

  • She often visits her students and their families. 翻译:她经常走访学生家庭。

  • When we talk about things that happen regularly now, we use the simple present tense. 翻译:在谈论现在经常发生的事情时,要使用一般现在时。

  • When we talk about things that happened in the past, we use the simple past tense. 翻译:在谈论过去发生的事情时,要使用一般过去时。

  • I want to stay home and help my family. (last year) 翻译:我想待在家里帮忙。(去年)

  • I wanted to stay home and help my family last year. 翻译:去年,我想待在家里帮忙。

  • Everyone works very hard in the sports events. (yesterday) 翻译:在体育比赛中,每个人都很努力。(昨天)

  • Everyone worked very hard in the sports events yesterday. 翻译:在昨天的体育比赛中,每个人都很努力。

  • I never miss a day of school. (last term) 翻译:我从没旷过一节课。(上个学期)

  • I never missed a day of school last term. 翻译:上个学期,我从没旷过一节课。

  • Lily plays ping-pong with her father. (last Sunday) 翻译:莉莉和爸爸一起打乒乓球。(上个星期天)

  • Lily played ping-pong with her father last Sunday. 翻译:上个星期天,莉莉和爸爸一起打乒乓球。

  • Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the phrases. 翻译:用短语的正确形式填空。

  • drop out of 翻译:退出

  • in the future 翻译:在未来

  • give up 翻译:放弃……

  • make a difference 翻译:产生影响,引起变化

  • Our teachers want us to get a good education. 翻译:我们的老师希望我们能够受到良好的教育。

  • They don't want us to drop out of school. 翻译:他们不希望我们辍学。

  • Don't give up hope. 翻译:别放弃希望。

  • We know you can do it. 翻译:我们知道你能行。

  • Science is making a difference in our lives. 翻译:科学正在改变着我们的生活。

  • He wants to be a doctor and help sick people in the future. 翻译:他希望将来能够成为一名医生,帮助病患。

  • Who made a difference in your life? 翻译:谁给你的生活带来了影响?

  • How did he/she help you? 翻译:他/她是如何帮助你的?

  • Talk about it. 翻译:说一说。

  • My teacher made a difference in my life. 翻译:我的老师给我的生活带来了影响。

  • She helped me after class, and she encouraged me... 翻译:下课后,她帮助我、鼓励我……

  • Lesson 4 Running for monitor 翻译:第4课 竞选班委

  • Who do you think should complete the following tasks? 翻译:你认为谁应该完成下列的任务?

  • Match the person with the duty. 翻译:匹配人物与对应职责。

  • class monitor 翻译:班长

  • learning monitor 翻译:学习委员

  • PE monitor 翻译:体育委员

  • art monitor 翻译:文艺文员

  • cleaning monitor 翻译:卫生委员

  • organise a basketball match 翻译:组织篮球比赛

  • keep the classroom tidy 翻译:保持教室干净整洁

  • hold a class meeting 翻译:开班会

  • organise an art show 翻译:组织艺术展

  • share study experience 翻译:分享学习经验

  • Read the speeches and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读发言内容,然后回答问题。

  • Hello, everyone! 翻译:大家好!

  • I'm Li Ming. 翻译:我是李明。

  • I would like to be the class monitor. 翻译:我想当班长。

  • In primary school, I was a good class monitor and got lots of experience. 翻译:我在小学的时候就是一名优秀的班长,而且拥有丰富的经验。

  • I'm really kind and friendly. 翻译:我为人友善,待人友好。

  • I like to talk with people. 翻译:我喜欢与人交流。

  • I try to be friends with all my classmates. 翻译:我试着和班上的所有同学交朋友。

  • I can also help the teachers. 翻译:我还能帮助老师。

  • I can be a bridge between the teachers and the class. 翻译:我可以成为老师和同学们之间的桥梁。

  • Choose me for class monitor and we can make our class better. 翻译:请大家选我当班长,我们能让班级变得更好。

  • Hi, class. 翻译:同学们好。

  • I'm Wang Mei. 翻译:我是王梅。

  • I want to be the learning monitor. 翻译:我想当学习委员。

  • In the first term of junior high school, I got good grades. 翻译:在初中的第一个学期,我取得了优异的成绩。

  • I like to read books and learn new things. 翻译:我喜欢看书、学习新知识。

  • I get along well with everyone and I'm always ready to help others. 翻译:我和每个人都相处融洽,而且我总是乐于助人。

  • I would like to share my learning skill with my classmates. 翻译:我想跟同学们分享我的学习技巧。

  • Choose me and let's make progress together. 翻译:请大家选我,让我们共同进步。

  • What are Li Ming and Wang Mei doing? 翻译:李明和王梅在做什么?

  • What does "bridge" mean in Li Ming's speech? 翻译:李明口中的“桥梁”是什么意思?

  • How were Wang Mei's grades in the first term? 翻译:王梅在第一学期的成绩如何?

  • Read the speeches again and fill in the blanks. 翻译:再读一遍发言内容,然后填空。

  • Strong points 翻译:优点

  • has experience as a class monitor in primary school 翻译:拥有在小学当过班长的经验

  • is kind and friendly 翻译:为人友善,待人友好

  • likes to talk with people 翻译:喜欢与人交流

  • helps the teachers 翻译:帮助老师

  • can be a bridge between the teachers and the class 翻译:可以成为老师和同学们之间的桥梁

  • gets good grades 翻译:取得优异的成绩

  • likes to read books and learn new things 翻译:喜欢看书、学习新知识

  • gets along well with everyone 翻译:与大家相处融洽

  • helps others 翻译:帮助他人

  • shares learning skill with her classmates 翻译:与同学分享自己的学习技巧

  • Complete the conversation with the correct forms of the phrases. 翻译:用短语的正确形式完成对话内容。

  • get along well with 翻译:和……相处融洽

  • share... with 翻译:和……分享

  • make progress 翻译:取得进步

  • be ready to 翻译:乐意

  • Some students from Li Ming's class are having a discussion after class. 翻译:李明班上的一些同学在下课后进行讨论。

  • Hi, Wang Lei. 翻译:嗨,王磊。

  • What do you think of the two speeches? 翻译:你觉得他们两个的发言怎么样?

  • They are both great! 翻译:他们两个都很棒!

  • Li Ming is good at communicating with others. 翻译:李明擅长与他人交流。

  • That's true. 翻译:没错。

  • A class monitor should get along well with classmates. 翻译:班长应该和同学们相处融洽。

  • How about Wang Mei? 翻译:那王梅呢?

  • She works very hard and she likes to share her learning skills with us. 翻译:她学习很努力,乐意和我们分享自己的学习技巧。

  • You're right! 翻译:你说的没错!

  • She helped me solve a maths problem yesterday. 翻译:昨天她还帮我解决了一道数学难题呢。

  • A learning monitor should always be ready to help others. 翻译:学习委员应该总是乐于助人。

  • What's more, monitors should help the class make progress together. 翻译:还有,班委应该帮助班级共同进步。

  • Indeed! 翻译:确实!

  • What are your strong points? 翻译:你有哪些优点?

  • What monitor would you like to be? 翻译:你想当什么班委?

  • Write a short passage. 翻译:写一篇小短文。

  • Useful expressions 翻译:常用表达

  • I want/would like to be... 翻译:我想当……

  • I'm kind/friendly/active... 翻译:我为人友善/待人友好/积极向上……

  • I like to talk/help/share... 翻译:我喜欢交流/帮助/分享……

  • I can be a bridge between... 翻译:我可以成为……之间的桥梁。

  • Choose me and... 翻译:选我,……

  • Lesson 5 A thank-you letter 翻译:第5课 一封感谢信

  • project 翻译:专题研究

  • Read the letter and describe Zhang Guimei in a sentence. 翻译:阅读信件内容,然后用一句话描述张桂梅。

  • Dear Ms Zhang, 翻译:尊敬的张桂梅校长:

  • Our time together was short but unforgettable. 翻译:我们共处的时光虽然短暂,但也难忘。

  • How time flies! 翻译:时光飞逝,日月如梭!

  • It has been three years since we first met you at Huaping Girls'' High School. 翻译:自我们第一次在华坪女子高中见面,已经过去三年了。

  • Over the past three years, you took care of everything for us. 翻译:在过去三年里,您事无巨细地照顾我们。

  • Early in the morning, you would wake us up and turn on the lights in the dormitory building for us. 翻译:每天清晨,您会过来叫醒我们,为我们打开宿舍楼里的灯。

  • In class, you checked our homework. 翻译:在课堂上,您会检查我们的作业。

  • Late at night, you would walk in and around the building for our safety. 翻译:在深夜,您会在楼栋周围巡逻,守护我们的安全。

  • "Get up, girls!" 翻译:“起床了,孩子们!”

  • "Time for early morning reading, girls!" 翻译:“该早读了,孩子们!”

  • "Good night!" 翻译:“晚安!”

  • All these will stay with us. 翻译:所有这些都陪伴着我们。

  • We feel so lucky to have you with us. 翻译:我们很幸运,能拥有您的陪伴。

  • Your deep love will light our way for the rest of our lives. 翻译:您深厚的爱意会照亮我们余生的道路。

  • Thank you, Ms Zhang, for everything! 翻译:张桂梅校长,谢谢您为我们付出的一切!

  • We will miss you. 翻译:我们会想念您。

  • Forever yours, 翻译:我们永远爱您,

  • Li Linlin 翻译:李琳琳

  • Zhang Guimei 翻译:张桂梅

  • Read the letter again and discuss with your partner. 翻译:再读一遍信件内容,与同伴讨论一下。

  • What did Zhang Guimei do for her students at school? 翻译:张桂梅在学校里为她的学生做了些什么?

  • Why did the author write a thank-you letter to Zhang Guimei? 翻译:为什么作者要给张桂梅写一封感谢信?

  • How do you understand the sentence "Your deep love will light our way for the rest of our lives"? 翻译:你对“您深厚的爱意会照亮我们余生的道路”这句话有什么理解?

  • Think of one of your favourite teachers and complete the table. 翻译:想想你最喜欢的一位老师,然后完成表格。

  • Who is your favourite teacher? 翻译:你最喜欢的老师是谁?

  • Why do you like him/her? 翻译:你为什么喜欢他/她?

  • What does/did he/she do? 翻译:他/她会做/做过什么?

  • Write a thank-you letter to your favourite teacher and send it to him/her. 翻译:给你最喜欢的一位老师写一封感谢信,然后将这封信寄给对方。

  • Understanding cultures Different countries, similar school life 翻译:文化理解:不同的国家,相似的校园生活

  • Read the passage and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读文章,然后回答问题。

  • My name is Lisa. 翻译:我叫利萨。

  • I am in Year 7 at City of London School in England. 翻译:我在英国的伦敦城市学校读七年级。

  • It is a girls' school. 翻译:这是一所女子学校。

  • There are only girl students here. 翻译:学校里面只有女学生。

  • We have many fun classes, but art is my favourite. 翻译:我们学校开设了很多有趣的课程,但美术是我最喜欢的。

  • When I have time, I go outside and find a quiet place to draw pictures. 翻译:我一有时间,就会去外面找个安静的地方画画。

  • We have an art show every year in our school. 翻译:我们学校每年都会举办艺术展。

  • We draw about our own lives, so we get to learn more about our classmates through art. 翻译:我们会画与自己生活相关的画,这样我们就能通过艺术更多地了解自己的同学。

  • I love this activity a lot. 翻译:我很喜欢这个活动。

  • Every time, I try my best to draw a nice picture. 翻译:我每次都会尽自己最大的努力,画出好的作品。

  • My name is Alice. 翻译:我叫爱丽丝。

  • I am in Year 7 at Box Hill High School, Melbourne, Australia. 翻译:我在澳大利亚墨尔本的博士山中学读七年级。

  • There are many amazing classes such as art and PE, and we have lots of fun activities. 翻译:学校开设了很多精彩的课程,比如美术和体育,我们还有很多有趣的活动。

  • At the start of the year, every group plans a play, and the group leaders choose the main characters. 翻译:新年伊始,每个小组都会筹备戏剧表演,由小组长挑选主角。

  • We then practice during lunch time. 翻译:然后,我们会在午餐时间进行排练。

  • After the play, the winning group gets a prize! 翻译:戏剧表演结束后,获胜的小组会得到奖赏!

  • This is one of the most exciting events of the year. 翻译:这是每年最激动人心的活动之一。

  • I'm Steven. 翻译:我是史蒂文。

  • I am in 7th grade at Brooklyn Friends School, New York, USA. 翻译:我在美国纽约的布鲁克林友谊学校读七年级。

  • Every Friday we have a DIY class. 翻译:每个星期五,我们会有一节手工制作课。

  • In the class, the teacher gives a topic. 翻译:课堂上,老师会给出一个主题。

  • We try to think creatively. 翻译:我们尝试创新思维,发挥创意。

  • Then we make things by ourselves. 翻译:然后自己动手制作东西。

  • We have different classes every day. 翻译:我们每天有不同的课程。

  • Our school days are busy but fun. 翻译:我们的上学日既忙碌又有趣。

  • After school, I often play sports with my friends. 翻译:放学后,我常常跟朋友们一起做运动。

  • What kind of school is Lisa in? 翻译:莉萨就读于哪种类型的学校?

  • What school activity can Alice join? 翻译:爱丽丝可以参加什么校园活动?

  • When does Steven have a DIY class? 翻译:史蒂文在什么时候有手工制作课?

  • Read the passage again and fill in the table. 翻译:再读一遍文章,然后填写表格。

  • Name 翻译:名字

  • Country 翻译:国家

  • School 翻译:学校

  • Favourite class/school event 翻译:最喜爱的课程/校园活动

  • What do you think of your school life? 翻译:你认为自己的校园生活如何?

  • Talk in pairs. 翻译:两人一组说一说。

  • Useful expressions 翻译:常用表达

  • I think my school life is... 翻译:我认为我的校园生活是……

  • l don't think so. 翻译:我不这么认为。

  • I agree with you. 翻译:我同意你的看法。

  • l don't agree. 翻译:我不同意。

  • Self-check 翻译:自我检测

  • I can describe my school life using adjectives: 翻译:我能用形容词描述自己的校园生活:

  • My school is beautiful/big/small... 翻译:我的学校很漂亮/大/小……

  • My school life is colourful/interesting/exciting... 翻译:我的校园生活多姿多彩/充满乐趣/激动人心……

  • I can be active in class activities: 翻译:我能积极参与班级活动:

  • I can be a bridge between the teachers and the class. 翻译:我可以成为老师和同学们之间的桥梁。

  • I get along well with everyone and I'm always ready to help others. 翻译:我和每个人都相处融洽,而且我总是乐于助人。

  • I can talk about school life using the simple past tense: 翻译:我能用一般过去时谈论校园生活:

  • Last term I won first place in the long jump. 翻译:上学期,我还在跳远比赛中获得了第一名。

  • All the students and teachers took part in the sports events. 翻译:所有师生都参加了本次运动会的比赛项目。

  • l can express thanks to my teachers: 翻译:我能向老师表达感谢之情:

  • We feel so lucky to have you with us. 翻译:我们很幸运,能拥有您的陪伴。

  • Your deep love will light our way for the rest of our lives. 翻译:您深厚的爱意会照亮我们余生的道路。

  • Improvement needed: 翻译:需要改进的地方:

  • Fun Time 翻译:轻松一刻

  • Junior school days 翻译:初中时代

  • In halls of learning, laughter's sound, 翻译:欢声笑语学堂里,

  • Junior school days, joy profound. 翻译:初中时代喜悦深。

  • Friends we made, an endless smile, 翻译:笑脸相迎交朋友,

  • With innocence we ran each mile. 翻译:懵懂走完每一步。

  • Teachers' guidance, like a guiding light, 翻译:教师指引似明灯,

  • Junior school memories, forever bright. 翻译:初中回忆永明亮。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-09-10 23:25:59

最新初中冀教版2025春七下资讯

暂无资讯...