冀教版2025春七下英语Unit 1 A trip to the Silk Road课文音频

版本: 冀教版
年级: 2025春七下
切换教材
英语朗读宝冀教版2025春七下课文Unit 1 A trip to the Silk Road单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝冀教版2025春七下课文Unit 1 A trip to the Silk Road单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 1 A trip to the Silk Road课文翻译及听力音频

  • Unit 1 A trip to the Silk Road 翻译:第一单元 “丝绸之路”之旅

  • Towards the end of this unit study, you will be able to: 翻译:在本单元学习结束时,你将能够:

  • know about cultures along the Silk Road; 翻译:了解“丝绸之路”沿线的文化;

  • talk about places of interest; 翻译:谈论名胜古迹;

  • make a simple trip plan; 翻译:制定简单的旅行计划;

  • express something that will happen in the future. 翻译:表达将来会发生的事情。

  • The ancient Silk Road was more a route of friendship than a route of trade. 翻译:古代“丝绸之路”是一条贸易之路,更是一条友谊之路。

  • Lesson 1 A trip to China 翻译:第1课 中国之旅

  • What do you know about the Silk Road? 翻译:你对“丝绸之路”了解多少?

  • Talk with your partner. 翻译:与同伴说一说。

  • Listen to the conversation and write true (T) or false (F). 翻译:听对话录音,然后判断正误。

  • Hi, Mum! 翻译:嗨,妈妈!

  • Hi, Dad! 翻译:嗨,爸爸!

  • Guess what! 翻译:你们猜怎么着?

  • We're learning about the Silk Road in school this month. 翻译:这个月我们正在学校了解“丝绸之路”。

  • The Silk Road? 翻译:“丝绸之路”?

  • That's interesting! 翻译:听着很有意思!

  • Yes, it is! 翻译:是的,非常有意思!

  • Mum and Dad, may I ask you a question? 翻译:爸爸妈妈,我可以问你们一个问题吗?

  • Sure, Jenny! 翻译:当然可以,詹妮!

  • What is it? 翻译:你想问什么?

  • My school is doing a China study this term. 翻译:这个学期,我们学校在做一项有关中国的专题研究。

  • Some students from my class want to travel along the Silk Road in China. 翻译:我们班上的一些同学想去中国旅行,一路沿着“丝绸之路”走。

  • May I go with them? 翻译:我可以和他们一起去吗?

  • Who will lead the trip? 翻译:谁来带领这次旅行?

  • Ms Martin! 翻译:马丁太太!

  • Here is the note from my school. 翻译:这是学校发的通知。

  • Jenny's mother and father read the note. 翻译:詹妮的爸爸妈妈在看通知。

  • Yes, you may go, Jenny. 翻译:好,你可以去,詹妮。

  • This is a good chance for you to learn interesting things about China. 翻译:这对你来说是了解中国有趣事情的好机会。

  • Great! 翻译:太好了!

  • Thank you, Mum and Dad! 翻译:谢谢爸爸妈妈!

  • I'm so excited! 翻译:我太兴奋了!

  • I will tell Li Ming the good news. 翻译:我要把这个好消息告诉李明。

  • Jenny is learning about the Silk Road in school this month. 翻译:詹妮这个月正在学校了解“丝绸之路”。

  • Jenny's school is doing a China study this term. 翻译:这个学期,詹妮的学校在做一项有关中国的专题研究。

  • Jenny will go to China with her parents. 翻译:詹妮要和自己的爸爸妈妈去中国。

  • Learning Tips 翻译:学习小贴士

  • Proposed by China in 2013, the Belt and Road Initiative aims to promote the Silk Road spirit in the new era. 翻译:“一带一路”倡议是中国在2013年提出的,旨在在新时代弘扬“丝绸之路”精神。

  • It is welcomed by many countries both as a public good and as a cooperation platform. 翻译:“一带一路”既是公共事业,也是合作平台,受到各国欢迎。

  • Listen to the conversation again and answer the questions. 翻译:再听一遍对话录音,然后回答问题。

  • Where do Jenny's classmates want to travel? 翻译:詹妮的同学们想去哪里旅行?

  • Who will lead the trip? 翻译:谁来带领这次旅行?

  • What does Mrs Smith think about the trip? 翻译:史密斯先生如何看待这次旅行?

  • Read the note from Jenny's school. 翻译:阅读詹妮学校发的通知。

  • Then make up a conversation with your partner. 翻译:然后与同伴一起编一段对话。

  • Dear parents, 翻译:尊敬的家长:

  • Our school is doing a China study this term. 翻译:本学期,我校正在进行一项有关中国的专题研究。

  • We are planning a trip to the Silk Road in China. 翻译:我校计划展开一次中国“丝绸之路”旅行。

  • Ms Mart in will lead the trip and travel with the students. 翻译:马丁太太将带领本次旅行,与学生们一同前往。

  • All students in Grade 7 can join. 翻译:7年级的所有学生均可参与。

  • For more information, please come to the meeting at 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 2. 翻译:要想了解更多信息,请于3月2日星期三下午3点30分来校参加会议。

  • Regards, 翻译:谨此致意,

  • Mr Franklin 翻译:富兰克林先生

  • What is Jenny's school doing this term? 翻译:这个学期,詹妮的学校在做什么?

  • What are they planning? 翻译:他们计划做什么?

  • Listen and repeat. 翻译:听录音并复述。

  • Write more words in each group. 翻译:给每个字母组合多写几个单词。

  • ou /aʊ/ 翻译:ou /aʊ/

  • about 翻译:大约

  • around 翻译:周围

  • ea /i:/ 翻译:ea /i:/

  • lead 翻译:带领

  • read 翻译:阅读

  • nk /ŋk/ 翻译:nk /ŋk/

  • think 翻译:思考

  • thank 翻译:感谢

  • tion /ʃn/ 翻译:tion /ʃn/

  • conversation 翻译:对话

  • information 翻译:信息

  • Lesson 2 Our trip plan 翻译:第2课 我们的旅行计划

  • What do you know about the cities along the Silk Road? 翻译:你对“丝绸之路”的沿途城市了解多少?

  • Discuss with your partner. 翻译:与同伴讨论一下。

  • Xi'an 翻译:西安

  • Lanzhou 翻译:兰州

  • Dunhuang 翻译:敦煌

  • Kashi 翻译:喀什

  • Read the email and answer the questions 翻译:阅读电子邮件,然后回答问题。

  • Hi, Li Ming, 翻译:你好,李明:

  • I'm so excited! 翻译:我太兴奋了!

  • My classmates and I will go to China! 翻译:我和我的同学们要去北京了!

  • We will travel along the Silk Road. 翻译:我们要沿着“丝绸之路”旅行。

  • We will start in Xi'an. 翻译:我们会从西安出发。

  • We will visit the Terra Cotta Warriors and have some Chinese food. 翻译:我们要去参观兵马俑、品尝中国美食。

  • Then we will take a train to Lanzhou. 翻译:然后,我们会坐火车前往兰州,

  • It is not far from Xi'an. 翻译:从西安去兰州不会很远。

  • I want to walk along the Yellow River. 翻译:我想沿着黄河散散步。

  • Our last stop along the Silk Road is Dunhuang. 翻译:我们“丝绸之路”旅行的最后一站是敦煌。

  • Dunhuang is my dream city. 翻译:敦煌是我梦想中的城市。

  • I'm looking forward to visiting the Mogao Caves. 翻译:我期待着能去参观莫高窟,

  • I can't wait to see the beautiful ancient paintings there. 翻译:我迫不及待地想要看看那里美丽的古画。

  • The Silk Road is very long, and we don't have enough time. 翻译:“丝绸之路”的路途很长,而我们没有充足的时间去游览。

  • We can only see part of it. 翻译:我们只能参观到其中的一部分。

  • But this trip will be very special. 翻译:但是这次旅行会很特别。

  • We will learn about the history and culture of China along the way. 翻译:我们会一路了解到中国的历史与文化。

  • Our trip ends in Beijing. 翻译:我们的旅行会在北京结束。

  • I hope to see you there. 翻译:希望能在北京见到你。

  • That is the plan for our trip. 翻译:以上就是我们的旅行计划。

  • Your friend, 翻译:你的朋友,

  • Jenny 翻译:詹妮

  • How will Jenny and her classmates go to Lanzhou from Xi'an? 翻译:詹妮和她的同学们要怎么从西安去兰州?

  • Where are the Mogao Caves? 翻译:莫高窟在哪里?

  • What is special about this trip? 翻译:这次旅行有什么特别之处?

  • Read the email again and complete the timeline. 翻译:再读一遍电子邮件,然后完成时间轴。

  • Xi'an 翻译:西安

  • visit the Terra Cotta Warriors and eat Chinese food 翻译:参观兵马俑,品尝中国美食

  • Dunhuang 翻译:敦煌

  • visit the Mogao Caves and see the beautiful ancient paintings 翻译:参观莫高窟,观赏美丽的古画

  • Lanzhou 翻译:兰州

  • walk along the Yellow River 翻译:沿着黄河散步

  • Beijing 翻译:北京

  • Complete the conversation and then role-play it. 翻译:完成对话内容,然后进行角色扮演。

  • Hi, Mum. 翻译:嗨,妈妈。

  • Jenny and her classmates will come to China. 翻译:詹妮和她的同学们要来中国了。

  • That's wonderful. 翻译:那太棒了。

  • Where will they go? 翻译:他们要去哪里?

  • They will travel along the Silk Road. 翻译:他们要沿着“丝绸之路”旅行。

  • They will learn about the history and culture of China along the way. 翻译:他们会一路了解到中国的历史与文化。

  • Which places will they visit? 翻译:他们要去参观哪些地方?

  • They will visit Xi'an and Lanzhou. 翻译:他们要去西安和兰州。

  • I guess they will also go to Dunhuang. 翻译:我猜他们还会去敦煌。

  • Yes, that's their last stop along the Silk Road. 翻译:是的,那是他们“丝绸之路”旅行的最后一站。

  • They will see the beautiful ancient paintings in the Mogao Caves. 翻译:他们要在莫高窟观赏美丽的古画。

  • It will be a nice journey! 翻译:这会是一次愉快的旅行!

  • They will visit Xi'an and Lanzhou. 翻译:他们要去西安和兰州。

  • Yes, that's their last stop along the Silk Road. 翻译:是的,那是他们“丝绸之路”旅行的最后一站。

  • Jenny and her classmates will come to China. 翻译:詹妮和她的同学们要来中国了。

  • They will learn about the history and culture of China along the way. 翻译:他们会一路了解到中国的历史与文化。

  • Lesson 3 A visit to Xi'an 翻译:第3课 游览西安

  • Where can you see these places of interest? 翻译:你在哪里能看到下列这些名胜古迹?

  • Look and talk. 翻译:看图片,说一说。

  • the Big Wild Goose Pagoda 翻译:大雁塔

  • the Bell Tower 翻译:钟楼

  • the Drum Tower 翻译:鼓楼

  • the Terra Cotta Warriors 翻译:兵马俑

  • Read the passage and number the places of interest. 翻译:阅读文章,然后给名胜古迹排序。

  • Hello everyone, welcome to Xi'an. 翻译:大家好,欢迎来到西安。

  • I'm so happy to meet you. 翻译:很高兴见到大家。

  • I will show you around this ancient city. 翻译:我将带领大家参观这座古城。

  • First, we will walk along the City Wall. 翻译:首先,我们会沿着城墙散步。

  • It is over 13 kilometres long and more than 600 years old. 翻译:城墙长达13千米,拥有600多年的历史。

  • You can ride a bicycle on the ancient wall. 翻译:大家可以在这座古老的城墙上骑着自行车兜兜风。

  • Then we will go to the Drum Tower and the Bell Tower. 翻译:接着,我们会前往鼓楼和钟楼。

  • You can enjoy wonderful shows there. 翻译:大家可以在那边欣赏到精彩的表演。

  • This afternoon, we will go to the Shaanxi History Museum. 翻译:今天下午,我们会前往陕西历史博物馆。

  • We will learn a lot about Chinese history. 翻译:我们会了解到很多中国历史方面的知识。

  • Later, we will visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. 翻译:之后,我们会参观大雁塔。

  • It is more than 1,300 years old. 翻译:它拥有1300多年的历史。

  • Tomorrow, we will visit the famous Terra Cotta Warriors. 翻译:明天,我们会参观到著名的兵马俑。

  • They are more than 2,000 years old! 翻译:它们拥有2000多年的历史!

  • We can also try some delicious Chinese food and enjoy the special dishes of Xi'an. 翻译:同时,我们还会品尝到可口的中国美食,享用西安的特色菜肴。

  • I hope you will have lots of fun! 翻译:希望大家能够玩得开心!

  • the Terra Cotta Warriors 翻译:兵马俑

  • the Big Wild Goose Pagoda 翻译:大雁塔

  • the Drum Tower and the Bell Tower 翻译:鼓楼和钟楼

  • the Shaanxi History Museum 翻译:陕西历史博物馆

  • the ancient wall 翻译:古老的城墙

  • Read the sentences, pay attention to the parts in yellow. 翻译:读句子,注意标黄的部分。

  • Then fill in the blanks. 翻译:然后填空。

  • First, we will walk along the City Wall. 翻译:首先,我们会沿着城墙散步。

  • We will learn a lot about Chinese history. 翻译:我们会了解到很多中国历史方面的知识。

  • Later, we will visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. 翻译:之后,我们会参观大雁塔。

  • —When will the show start? 翻译:—演出什么时候开始?

  • —In ten minutes. 翻译:—十分钟后。

  • Li Ming will visit his grandparents next week. 翻译:李明下周要去探望他的爷爷奶奶。

  • My bike is broken. 翻译:我的自行车坏了。

  • I will take a bus to school this afternoon. 翻译:我今天下午会坐公交车去学校。

  • We usually use will in front of a verb to talk about things that may happen in the future. 翻译:will一般用于动词之前,用以谈论将来可能会发生的事情。

  • Complete the conversation with the correct forms of the words. 翻译:用单词的正确形式完成对话。

  • take 翻译:拍照

  • have 翻译:拥有

  • watch 翻译:观看

  • call 翻译:把……叫做

  • Hi Jenny! 翻译:嗨,詹妮!

  • Hi Danny! 翻译:嗨,丹尼!

  • What are you up to? 翻译:你们在做什么?

  • We are visiting the Drum Tower. 翻译:我们在参观鼓楼。

  • It is so big. 翻译:它可真大啊。

  • We will watch Drum Beating Show. 翻译:我们要观看击鼓表演。

  • It will be fun. 翻译:那会很有意思的。

  • Wow, sounds great! 翻译:哇,听着不错嘛!

  • Where will you go tomorrow? 翻译:你们明天要去哪里?

  • We will visit the Terra Cotta Warriors. 翻译:我们要去参观陶俑。

  • We call them Bing MaYong in Chinese 翻译:在中文里,我们叫它们“兵马俑”。

  • I am looking forward to seeing the warriors! 翻译:我很期待看到兵马俑!

  • The day after tomorrow, we will visit Lanzhou. 翻译:我们后天要去兰州。

  • I will take a picture with the Yellow River in the background! 翻译:我要拍一张以黄河为背景的照片!

  • I think you will have a great time. 翻译:我想你们会玩得很开心。

  • Lesson 4 Other stops along the Silk Road 翻译:第4课 “丝绸之路”沿线的其他站点

  • What do you know about Lanzhou and Dunhuang? 翻译:你对兰州和敦煌了解多少?

  • Talk with your partner. 翻译:与同伴说一说。

  • Read the webpages and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读网页内容,然后回答问题。

  • Welcome to Lanzhou! 翻译:欢迎来到兰州!

  • Lanzhou is the capital city of Gansu. 翻译:兰州是甘肃的首都,

  • It has a long history. 翻译:历史悠久。

  • You can walk across the Zhongshan Bridge. 翻译:你可以步行穿过中山大桥,

  • It was the first bridge over the Yellow River. 翻译:这是黄河上搭建的第一座桥。

  • Do you know how long the Yellow River is? 翻译:你知道黄河有多长吗?

  • It is about 5,400 kilometres long. 翻译:黄河全长约5400千米,

  • We all call it the Mother River. 翻译:我们都称它为“母亲河”。

  • Beside the river, you can have a look at the sculpture of a mother with a baby — the Yellow River Mother Sculpture. 翻译:在河边,你可以看到“黄河母亲”塑像,这是一座母亲抱着孩子的雕塑。

  • Many people take pictures there. 翻译:许多人会在那里拍照。

  • Come have a wonderful experience in this ancient city! 翻译:快来这座古城,好好体验一番吧!

  • Welcome to Dunhuang! 翻译:欢迎来到敦煌!

  • Dunhuang is one of the main stops along the Silk Road. 翻译:敦煌是“丝绸之路”沿线上的主要站点之一。

  • Here, you cannot miss the Mogao Caves, the Art Museum of the East. 翻译:在这里,可不要错过了莫高窟这座东方艺术博物馆哦。

  • You can see ancient paintings and sculptures in the Mogao Caves. 翻译:你可以在莫高窟里看到古代的画作和雕塑,

  • They are amazing! 翻译:它们令人赞叹!

  • You can also ride camels on Mingsha Mountain. 翻译:你还可以在鸣沙山上骑骆驼。

  • It will be a lot of fun. 翻译:那会很有意思的。

  • Come discover the secrets of this ancient city! 翻译:快来探索这座古城的秘密吧!

  • What was the first bridge over the Yellow River? 翻译:黄河上搭建的第一座桥是什么?

  • How long is the Yellow River? 翻译:黄河有多长?

  • What can you do in Dunhuang? 翻译:你可以在敦煌做些什么?

  • Read the webpages again and complete the paragraph with the phrases. 翻译:再读一遍网页内容,然后用短语完成文段内容。

  • take a picture 翻译:拍照

  • walk across 翻译:走过,穿过

  • have a look 翻译:看看

  • Dunhuang and Lanzhou are two important cities along the Silk Road. 翻译:敦煌和兰州是“丝绸之路”沿线上重要的两座城市。

  • In Lanzhou, you can taste noodles with beef. 翻译:在兰州,你可以品尝牛肉面。

  • You can walk across the Yellow River on the Zhongshan Bridge. 翻译:你可以在中山大桥上步行穿过黄河。

  • You can also take a picture beside the Mother River Sculpture. 翻译:你还可以在“黄河母亲”塑像旁边拍照。

  • In Dunhuang, you cannot miss the Mogao Caves. 翻译:在敦煌,你可别错过了莫高窟,

  • The paintings are amazing. 翻译:里面的画作令人赞叹,

  • You will have a look at people's lives in ancient times. 翻译:你会在画上看到古人的生活。

  • Complete the table and talk with your partner. 翻译:完成表格,然后与同伴说一说。

  • Suppose Jenny and Danny are coming to visit you. 翻译:假设詹妮和丹尼要来看你,

  • Which place would you show them? 翻译:你会带他们去哪个地方?

  • place 翻译:景点

  • Where is it? 翻译:在哪里?

  • What's special? 翻译:有什么特别之处?

  • Write a passage about the place in Activity 4. 翻译:就活动4中的地方撰写一段话。

  • Hello, my name is... 翻译:你们好,我叫……

  • I'm going to show you around... 翻译:我打算带你们参观……=。

  • Useful expressions 翻译:常用表达

  • Welcome to... 翻译:欢迎来到……

  • I will show you around... 翻译:我将带你(们)参观……

  • This is... 翻译:这是……

  • You'll see... 翻译:你(们)将会看到……

  • Lesson 5 A trip plan 翻译:第5课 旅行计划

  • Project 翻译:专题研究

  • Read Jenny's diary and tick the correct answers. 翻译:阅读詹妮的日记,然后勾出正确的答案。

  • Date: March 15 翻译:日期:3月15日

  • Weather: Cloudy, windy, and cool 翻译:天气:多云有风,天气凉爽

  • Dear Diary, 翻译:亲爱的日记:

  • It is 9:00 p.m. 翻译:现在是晚上9点。

  • We are in Beijing now. 翻译:我们现在在北京。

  • Tomorrow, we will go to the Great Wall. 翻译:明天,我们要去长城。

  • It is about 6,000 kilometres long and over 2,000 years old. 翻译:长城约6000千米长,拥有2000多年的历史。

  • There you can travel thousands of years back in time. 翻译:在那里,你可以穿越过去,回到数千年前。

  • We are going to have Beijing roast duck for dinner. 翻译:我们打算晚饭吃北京烤鸭。

  • It is a famous dish in the world. 翻译:这是世界上的一道名菜。

  • Then, we will see the Beijing opera. 翻译:然后,我们会去看京剧表演。

  • I am looking forward to the interesting traditional art and the colourful costumes! 翻译:我对那些有趣的传统艺术和绚丽多彩的戏服充满期待!

  • The day after tomorrow, we are going to visit the Palace Museum. 翻译:后天,我们打算去参观故宫博物院。

  • It is one of China's largest museums. 翻译:这是中国最大的博物馆之一。

  • I will learn more about Chinese culture. 翻译:我会了解到更多的中国文化。

  • Then we will fly home in the evening. 翻译:然后,我们就要在晚上坐飞机回家了。

  • I can't believe our trip will be over soon. 翻译:真不敢相信,我们的旅行这么快就要结束了。

  • Oh, my! 翻译:噢,天啊!

  • It's late. 翻译:已经很晚了。

  • I have to go to bed now. 翻译:我现在得去睡觉了。

  • I can't wait to visit the Great Wall tomorrow! 翻译:我等不及明天就要去参观长城了!

  • When will Jenny go to the Great Wall? 翻译:詹妮什么时候要去长城?

  • Tomorrow. 翻译:明天。

  • This evening. 翻译:今天晚上。

  • The day after tomorrow. 翻译:后天。

  • What will Jenny have for dinner tomorrow evening? 翻译:詹妮明天晚上要吃什么?

  • Dumplings. 翻译:饺子。

  • Beijing roast duck. 翻译:北京烤鸭。

  • Lanzhou beef noodles. 翻译:兰州牛肉面。

  • Complete Jenny's activity plan in Beijing. 翻译:完成詹妮在北京的活动行程。

  • Day 翻译:天数

  • What will she do? 翻译:她要做些什么?

  • Suppose you are going on a short trip. 翻译:假设你准备去短途旅行。

  • Talk about the following questions with your partner. 翻译:与同伴谈论下列这些问题。

  • Where will you travel? 翻译:你要去哪里旅行?

  • When will you go on your trip? 翻译:你要什么时候去旅行?

  • Who will travel with you? 翻译:你要和谁一起去旅行?

  • What places of interest will you visit? 翻译:你要参观哪些名胜古迹?

  • What is special about them? 翻译:它们有什么特别之处?

  • Make a trip plan and present it to the class. 翻译:制定旅行计划,然后向全班同学展示。

  • MY TRIP PLAN 翻译:我的旅行计划

  • When 翻译:时间

  • From ______ to ______ 翻译:从______到______

  • Where 翻译:地点

  • Who 翻译:人物

  • Day 翻译:天数

  • Places of interest 翻译:名胜古迹

  • What is special? 翻译:有什么特别之处?

  • What will I do? 翻译:我要做的事情?

  • Understanding cultures Marco Polo and the Silk Road 翻译:文化理解:马可·波罗与“丝绸之路”

  • Read the passage and tick the correct pictures. 翻译:阅读文章,然后勾出正确的图片。

  • Marco Polo was a man from Italy. 翻译:马可·波罗是意大利人。

  • At the age of 17, he began to travel along the Silk Road with his father and uncle. 翻译:17岁时,他开始跟随父亲和叔叔沿着“丝绸之路”旅行。

  • They moved goods between Europe and Asia. 翻译:他们在欧洲和亚洲之间运送货物。

  • They travelled by boat, horse, and camel. 翻译:他们或乘船、或骑马、或骑骆驼旅行。

  • Their journey lasted about 20 years! 翻译:他们的行程持续了大概20年!

  • In 1275, Marco Polo arrived in Beijing. 翻译:1275年,马可·波罗抵达北京。

  • He met the emperor and worked him for 17 years. 翻译:他遇见了元世祖忽必烈,为其效力了17年。

  • The Chinese discovered coal and invented paper. 翻译:那时的中国人不仅发现了煤,还发明了纸。

  • Marco Polo brought some back to ltaly. 翻译:马可·波罗带了一些煤和纸回意大利。

  • He also brought back a lot of sik, tea, and other goods. 翻译:同时,他还带回了许多丝绸、茶叶和其他商品。

  • These things were new to Italians. 翻译:这些东西对意大利人来说都很新鲜。

  • There is a famous book, The Travels of Marco Polo, about Marco Polo's trip to China. 翻译:著名的《马可·波罗行纪》讲述的就是马可·波罗的中国之行。

  • How did Marco Polo's family move goods along the Silk Road? 翻译:马可·波罗一家是如何在“丝绸之路”上运送货物的?

  • Read the passage again and answer the questions. 翻译:再读一遍文章,然后回答问题。

  • When did Marco Polo come to China? 翻译:马可·波罗是什么时候来的中国?

  • What did Marco Polo bring back to Italy from China? 翻译:马可·波罗从中国带了哪些东西回意大利?

  • What's the name of the book about Marco Polo's trip to China? 翻译:讲述马可·波罗的中国之行的书名叫什么?

  • Here is a brief description of China in The Travels of Marco Polo. 翻译:以下是《马可·波罗行纪》对中国的简要描述。

  • What the word in bold is. 翻译:黑体词是什么意思。

  • The city of Cambaluc is in a vast, level plain. 翻译:“汗八里”城坐落在广阔平坦的平原上。

  • It forms a square, each side of which is about six miles in length, and it is enclosed by a wall which is made of very strong and thick stones, well-cemented with lime and brick. 翻译:这座城呈正方形,每边长约六英里,它被一堵墙包围着,这堵墙是由非常坚固和厚实的石头砌成的,用石灰和砖很好地粘合在一起。

  • There are other important persons related to the Silk Road. 翻译:与“丝绸之路”相关的重要人物还有其他几位。

  • Find more information and introduce them to the class. 翻译:查找更多资料,向全班同学作介绍。

  • Zhang Qian 翻译:张骞

  • Ban Chao 翻译:班超

  • Zheng He 翻译:郑和

  • Self-check 翻译:自我检测

  • I can introduce places of interest along the Silk Road: 翻译:我能介绍“丝绸之路”沿线上的名胜古迹:

  • It is more than 1,300 years old. 翻译:它拥有1300多年的历史。

  • Dunhuang is one of the main stops along the Silk Road. 翻译:敦煌是“丝绸之路”沿线上的主要站点之一。

  • I can express something that will happen in the future: 翻译:我能表达将来会发生的事情:

  • Tomorrow, we will go to the Great Wall. 翻译:明天,我们要去长城。

  • It will be a lot of fun. 翻译:那会很有意思的。

  • I know about Chinese culture along the Silk Road: 翻译:我了解“丝绸之路”沿线的中国文化:

  • Tomorrow, we will visit the famous Terra Cotta Warriors. 翻译:明天,我们会参观到著名的兵马俑。

  • You can see ancient paintings and sculptures in the Mogao Caves. 翻译:你可以在莫高窟里看到古代的画作和雕塑。

  • Improvement needed: 翻译:需要改进的地方:

  • Fun Time 翻译:轻松一刻

  • My trip 翻译:我的旅行

  • My trip is so much fun, 翻译:我的旅行乐趣多,

  • in the sun, we all run, 翻译:太阳底下去奔跑,

  • Climbing mountains big and tall, 翻译:高大山脉来攀爬,

  • And splashing in a waterfall. 翻译:壮阔瀑布中戏水,

  • My heart is filled with joy galore, 翻译:快乐无限在心中,

  • Can't wait to do it all once more! 翻译:等不及要再体验!

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-09-10 23:25:59

最新初中冀教版2025春七下资讯

暂无资讯...