Unit 1 Spring is coming! 翻译:第一单元 春天来了!
Towards the end of this unit study, you will be able to: 翻译:在本单元学习结束时,你将能够:
describe weather and scenes in spring; 翻译:描述春季的天气和景象;
talk about different spring activities; 翻译:谈论各种春季活动;
know some Chinese solar terms for spring. 翻译:了解中国春季的节气名称。
A good rain knows its appointed time, right in spring it brings things to life. — Du Fu 翻译:好雨知时节,当春乃发生。 ——杜甫
Lesson 1 Planting trees 翻译:第1课 植树
Listen to the song. Put the pictures in order. 翻译:听歌曲。把图片按顺序排列。
Listen to the conversation and tick the items mentioned. 翻译:听对话并勾出提及的内容。
Good morning, everyone! Who is on weather duty today? 翻译:大家早上好!今天谁负责播报天气?
It's me! Today is Monday, March 1. The temperature will reach 15°C by noon and drop to 2°C at night. Overall, it will be a warm, cloudy day. 翻译:是我!今天是3月1日星期一。中午气温将达到15℃,晚上降至2℃。总的来说,今天将是温暖多云的一天。
Well done, Wang Mei. The days are getting longer, and spring is coming. We have a school project on March 12. Can you guess what it is? 翻译:做得好。王梅。白昼时间越来越长了,春天就要来了。我们学校要在3月12日开展一个活动。你们能猜到是什么吗?
Is it tree planting? 翻译:是植树吗?
Good guess. Do you know how to plant trees? 翻译:猜得真准。你知道怎么种树吗?
Yes. I learned to plant trees when I visited my uncle last spring. It was so much fun. 翻译:知道。去年春天我去叔叔家玩时学会了种树。那真是太有趣了。
Could you tell us the steps for planting trees? 翻译:你能告诉我们植树的步骤吗?
Sure. First, dig a large hole. Then, place the seedling inside the hole, and cover its roots with soil. Finally, press down on the soil. Oh, don't forget to water the seedling. 翻译:当然。首先,挖一个大坑。然后,把树苗放进坑里,再用土盖好树苗的根须。最后,压实土壤。哦,别忘了给树苗浇水。
Excellent, Li Ming. Why do people plant trees? Do you have any ideas? 翻译:很好,李明。人们为什么要植树?大家有什么想法吗?
Trees help protect the soil from rainfall. 翻译:树木有助于保护土壤免受雨水侵蚀。
Trees prevent dust from spreading. 翻译:树木防止可以灰尘扩散。
Good points. I believe you will have a great time with this project. 翻译:说得很对。我相信你在这个项目中会收获满满的乐趣。
UNIT 1 翻译:第一单元
steps to plant trees 翻译:植树的步骤
weather 翻译:天气
a way to learn about nature 翻译:一种了解自然的方式
school project 翻译:校园活动
different kinds of trees 翻译:不同种类的树木
reasons for planting trees 翻译:植树的原因
Listen to the conversation again and answer the questions. 翻译:再听一遍对话并回答问题。
What's the weather like today? 翻译:今天天气怎么样?
Why does Li Ming think the project is about planting trees? 翻译:为什么李明认为这个活动与植树有关?
Why do people plant trees? 翻译:人们为什么要植树?
Listen to the introduction to the Great Green Wall and fill in the blanks. 翻译:听介绍“绿色长城”的短文并填空。
The Great Green Wall was built across northern China. What is the Great Green Wall? It is made up of strips of ______ planted by humans. Each year, dust storms blow away a large amount of soil. The situation is becoming increasingly serious. The Gobi Desert is swallowing about ______ square kilometres of grassland every year. The Great Green Wall project started in ______. By planting more trees, people are preventing the ______ from expanding and the forest coverage in northern China is increasing. By the year ______ the Great Green Wall will be over 4 million square kilometres. 翻译:“绿色长城”的修建横贯中国北部。那什么是“绿色长城”呢?它是由人类种植的______带构成的。每年,沙尘暴都会从地表上卷走大量土壤。这种情况日益严峻。每年约有______平方公里的草原被戈壁沙漠吞噬。“绿色长城”项目始于______年。通过大规模植树造林,人们有效遏制了______扩张,使中国北部的森林覆盖率不断提升。到______年,“绿色长城”的总面积将超过400万平方公里。
Work in pairs. What are the basic steps for planting a tree? What are the benefits of planting trees? Talk with your partner. 翻译:两人一组。植树的基本步骤是什么?植树有什么好处?和你的同伴聊一聊。
Lesson 2 It's getting warmer! 翻译:第2课 天气渐暖!
Read the questions and give your answers. 翻译:阅读问题并给出你的答案。
Do you like spring? Why? 翻译:你喜欢春天吗?为什么?
What's the weather like in spring? 翻译:春天的天气怎么样?
Read the email and complete the table. 翻译:阅读邮件并完成表格。
Dear Jenny, 翻译:亲爱的珍妮:
Today is March 6. Jingzhe falls on this day this year. 翻译:今天是3月6日。正值惊蛰之时。
Do you know what Jingzhe is? It is one of China's 24 solar terms, and it means "awakening of insects". The spring thunder wakes insects up from their sleep. Then nature begins to come back to life. 翻译:你知道“惊蛰”是什么吗?它是中国二十四节气之一,意思是“昆虫苏醒”。春雷将沉睡中的昆虫唤醒。接着,大自然开始复苏。
Spring is in the air. This morning, the temperature was 10°C in my city. It reached 15°C this afternoon. It was quite warm. I don't need my heavy winter coat or boots now! On my way to school, I saw some winter jasmine blossoming. People believe the blossom of this flower announces the coming of spring, so we call it the "welcoming-spring flower". 翻译:空气中弥漫着春意盎然的气息。今天早上,我这儿的气温是10℃。下午升到了15℃。天气相当暖和。我现在不需要穿厚重的冬装或雪地靴了!在上学的路上,我看到一些迎春花正在绽放。人们认为,这种花的绽放总是预示着春天的来临;因此,我们把它称为“报春花”。
I like spring. It is the best season for going out. We are going to be more active, like insects! We will form a band. There is going to be a basketball game next week. My class is also planning a field trip. We will plant trees. I can't wait! 翻译:我喜欢春天。这是最适合外出活动的季节。我们会像昆虫一样变得更加活跃!我们会组建一支乐队。下周会有一场篮球比赛。我们班级也在计划组织一次郊游活动。我们要去植树。我都要等不及了!
What's the weather like in Canada? What type of classic spring activities do you do? 翻译:加拿大的天气怎么样?你会参加哪些经典的春季活动?
Wang Mei 翻译:王梅
UNIT 1 翻译:第一单元
Spring is coming! 翻译:春天来了!
Solar term 翻译:节气
Jingzhe falls on March 6 this year. It means "awakening of insects". Then nature begins to come back to life. 翻译:今年的惊蛰在3月6日。它的意思是“昆虫苏醒”。接着,大自然开始复苏。
Weather 翻译:天气
The temperature was 10°C in the morning and reached 15°C in the afternoon. It was quite warm. 翻译:早晨的气温是10℃,下午升到了15℃。天气相当暖和。
Activity 翻译:活动
We will form a music band, have a basketball game, and plan a field trip. 翻译:我们会组建一支乐队、举行一场篮球比赛,还会计划组织一次郊游活动。
Read and complete the conversation. 翻译:阅读并完成对话。
But it's still cold and snowy in my city. 翻译:但是我这儿依旧天寒地冻,大雪纷飞。
It means "awakening of insects". 翻译:它的意思是“昆虫苏醒”。
Today I saw some winter jasmine. 翻译:今天我看到了一些迎春花。
We're going on a field trip. 翻译:我们要去郊游。
Hi, Danny. Today is Jingzhe. Spring is in the air. 翻译:嗨,丹尼。今天是惊蛰。空气中弥漫着春意盎然的气息。
What does Jingzhe mean? 翻译:“惊蛰”是什么意思?
It means "awakening of insects". Everything begins to come back to life. 翻译:它的意思是“昆虫苏醒”。万物开始复苏。
Sounds interesting! What's the weather like in your city? 翻译:听起来很有趣!你那儿的天气怎么样?
The temperature reached 15°C today. I took off my heavy winter coat. 翻译:今天温度达到了15℃,我脱下了厚重的冬衣。
Spring has arrived in Canada, too! But it's still cold and snowy in my city. 翻译:加拿大也迎来了春天!但是我这儿依旧天寒地冻,大雪纷飞。
It's a bit different here. Today I saw some winter jasmine. We call it "the welcoming-spring flower". 翻译:这里有点不同。今天我看到了一些迎春花。我们称它为“报春花”。
Oh, it announces the coming of spring! Are you going to be active, like those awakened insects? 翻译:哦,它预示着春天的到来!你要像那些被唤醒的昆虫一样活跃起来吗?
Haha! We're going on a field trip. 翻译:哈哈!我们要去郊游。
That's great! It’s nice to go outside and enjoy nature. 翻译:太棒了!到户外享受大自然真是太好了。
Work in pairs. Talk about the changes in spring and the outdoor activities you do during spring. 翻译:两人一组。谈论春季的变化以及你在春天进行的户外活动。
Lesson 3 The Spring City 翻译:第3课 春城
Read the questions and give your answers. 翻译:阅读问题并给出你的答案。
What do you like most about spring? 翻译:你最喜欢春天的什么?
What do you know about "the spring city"? 翻译:你对“春城”了解多少?
Read the passage and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读短文并回答问题。
When we talk about spring, we think of a season of warm weather and fresh air. We also think of new life, green plants, and budding trees all around us. Spring is short in many places around the world. But in my hometown, it feels like spring nearly all year round. 翻译:一说到春天,我们会想到一个气候温暖、空气清新的季节。我们也会想到新生的生命、翠绿的植物和满目萌芽的树木。在世界许多地方,春天总是短暂的。但在我的家乡,几乎四季如春。
The weather here is neither too hot nor too cold. The average temperature in winter is 15°C. In summer, the average temperature is 24°C. While the sun is shining, the temperature remains pleasant. The city gets about 2,250 hours of sunshine and about 1,000 millimetres of rain every year. Because the weather is spring-like, you can find hundreds of beautiful flowers and trees all year. 翻译:这里的天气不冷不热。冬季的平均气温是15℃。夏季的平均气温是24℃。当阳光普照时,气温仍然宜人。这座城市每年约有2250小时的日照和大约1000毫米的降雨。由于气候常年如春,这里一年到头都能看到数百种美丽的花卉和树木。
There are many famous scenic spots in my hometown. The Stone Forest is a must-see for tourists from home and abroad. There are many special rocks that look like tall stone trees. The Dianchi Lake is the biggest in Yunnan Province. You can enjoy the beauty of the area and go boating or take a walk by the water. 翻译:我的家乡有许多著名的风景区。石林是国内外游客的必看景点。那里有许多奇特的岩石,形似参天石树。滇池是云南省最大的湖泊。你可以欣赏到这个地区的美景,也可泛舟湖上或沿岸漫步。
Can you guess the name of my hometown? Yes, it's Kunming — the Spring City. Welcome to my hometown. When you visit, you will feel our warmth and friendliness, just like spring! 翻译:你能猜出我的家乡叫什么名字吗?是的,它就是昆明——春城。欢迎来到我的家乡。当你来访时,你会感受到我们的热情和友好,就像春天一样!
UNIT 1 翻译:第一单元
What do the rocks look like in the Stone Forest? 翻译:石林里的岩石是什么样子的?
Why is Kunming called the Spring City? 翻译:为什么昆明被称为“春城”?
Read and pay attention to the parts in yellow. Then circle the correct words. 翻译:阅读并注意标黄的部分。然后圈出正确的单词。
When we talk about spring, we think of a season of warm weather and fresh air. 翻译:一说到春天,我们会想到一个气候温暖、空气清新的季节。
While the sun is shining, the temperature remains pleasant. 翻译:当阳光普照时,气温仍然宜人。
Because the weather is spring-like, you can find hundreds of beautiful flowers and trees all year. 翻译:由于气候四季如春,这里一年到头都能看到数百种美丽的花卉和树木。
An adverbial clause is a type of dependent clause that functions as an adverb in a sentence. We use when and while to show time, and because to show a reason. 翻译:状语从句是一种在句子中起副词作用的从句。when和while用于表示时间,because用于表示原因。
They didn't go to the beach today because it was raining. 翻译:他们今天没去海滩,因为下雨了。
Wang Mei called me while I was writing an email. 翻译:王梅给我打电话时,我正在写电子邮件。
People eat pears when Jingzhe comes. 翻译:惊蛰时节,人们会吃梨。
A heavy rain fell while they were asleep. 翻译:大雨倾盆而下时,他们在睡觉。
Read and complete the conversation. 翻译:阅读并完成对话。
I'm from Australia. In my hometown, spring is warm and wet. It begins in November. 翻译:我来自澳大利亚。在我的家乡,春天温暖湿润。它从十一月开始。
I'm from India. We celebrate the Festival of Colours when spring is coming. 翻译:我来自印度。春天来的时候,我们庆祝色彩节。
I come from Yunnan, China. The weather in my hometown is neither too hot nor too cold. The average spring temperature is 20°C. 翻译:我来自中国云南。我家乡的天气不冷不热。春季的平均气温在20℃。
I live in France. Spring begins in March and ends in May. The temperature is between 4℃ and 15℃. 翻译:我住在法国。春天从四月开始,到五月结束。气温在4℃到15℃之间。
I'm from Heilongjiang, China. Because the average temperature is 5°C, spring is very cold. 翻译:我来自中国黑龙江。因为平均气温在5℃,所以春天非常冷。
The temperature is between 4°C and 15°C. 翻译:气温在4℃到15℃之间。
We celebrate Holi when spring comes. 翻译:春天来的时候,我们庆祝色彩节。
Because the average temperature is 5°C, spring is very cold. 翻译:因为平均气温在5℃,所以春天非常冷。
The weather in my hometown is neither too hot nor too cold. 翻译:我家乡的天气不冷不热。
Lesson 4 Stories about spring 翻译:第4课 春天的故事
Read the questions and give your answers. 翻译:阅读问题并给出你的答案。
What special days do you like in spring? 翻译:你喜欢春天的哪些特殊日子?
When can you see flowers bloom in your city? 翻译:你的城市什么时候能看到花开?
Read the email and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读电子邮件并回答问题。
Dear Wang Mei, 翻译:亲爱的王梅:
It isn't snowing today, but there is still snow on the grass. In Edmonton, the spring weather is a little wild. It can be cold and snowy or warm and sunny. The temperature can be as low as -15°C, but it can also reach 15°C. We probably won't see any flowers until May or June! 翻译:今天没有下雪,但草地上还残留着积雪。在埃德蒙顿,春天的天气有点狂野。它可能寒冷多雪,也可能温暖晴朗。气温可能低至-15℃,也可能高达15℃。我们可能要等到五月或六月才能看到花朵!
After school today, we had so much fun playing outside. We played "snow" soccer, but we had to wear jackets, jeans, and boots to stay warm. When it gets warmer, we can play in our shorts and T-shirts. I like spring because there are lots of activities to do, like cycling, having picnics, and hiking. 翻译:今天放学后,我们在外面玩得很开心。我们踢了“雪”足球,但必须穿着夹克、牛仔裤和靴子来保暖。等天气暖和一些,我们就可以穿着短裤和T恤玩了。我喜欢春天,因为有很多活动可以做,比如骑自行车、野餐和徒步旅行。
I like the Chinese name for winter jasmine. It's interesting. Here, we have Groundhog Day on February 2 for the coming of spring. Do you know what happens on that day? 翻译:我很喜欢迎春花的中文名字,它很有意思。在我们这里,有一个用来迎接春天的土拨鼠日,在2月2日。你知道那天会发生什么吗?
Another fun part of spring is going to the sugar bush, a big tree farm in the countryside. We make maple syrup. We eat lots of tasty breakfast foods — all with maple syrup on them! I love spring activities. 翻译:春天的另一个有趣活动是去糖林,那是乡村的一个大型树木农场。我们在那里制作枫糖浆。我们吃很多美味的早餐类食物——上面都浇了枫糖浆!我喜欢春季活动。
Talk to you soon! 翻译:稍后再聊!
Jenny 翻译:珍妮
Culture Tips 翻译:文化点滴
Groundhog Day is on February 2. On that day, a small animal called groundhog comes out of its hole in the ground. 翻译:土拨鼠日是在2月2日。在那一天,一只名叫土拨鼠的小动物会从它地下的洞穴中爬出来。
UNIT 1 翻译:第一单元
Jenny says the weather in spring is a little wild. What does she mean? 翻译:珍妮说春天的天气有点狂野。她是什么意思?
Where does maple syrup come from? 翻译:枫糖浆来自哪里?
Read the email again and complete the mind map. 翻译:再读一遍电子邮件并填写思维导图。
Weather 翻译:天气
cold and snowy or warm and sunny 翻译:寒冷多雪或温暖晴朗
temperature changes from -15°C to 15°C. 翻译:气温从-15℃变为15℃。
Spring 翻译:春天
play "snow" soccer 翻译:踢“雪”足球
Special Day 翻译:特别的日子
Groundhog Day 翻译:土拨鼠日
Activities 翻译:活动
make maple syrup 翻译:制作枫糖浆
cycle, have picnics, and go hiking 翻译:骑自行车,野餐,还有去远足
What activities do you like to do in spring? Tick your answers and write the reasons. 翻译:春天你喜欢做什么活动?勾选你的答案并写下理由。
Activities 翻译:活动
have picnics 翻译:野餐
fly kites 翻译:放风筝
go boating 翻译:去划船
enjoy the flowers 翻译:欣赏鲜花
go for bike rides 翻译:骑自行车
Other: ______ 翻译:其他:______
Reasons 翻译:理由
Write an email about spring in your city to a friend in another city. 翻译:给另一座城市的朋友写一封关于你所在城市的春天的邮件。
The following questions may help you: 翻译:以下问题可供参考:
What is the weather like in your city during spring? 翻译:你所在城市春天的天气怎么样?
What do you usually do during spring? Why? 翻译:你通常在春天做什么?为什么?
Is there any special custom to welcome spring in your hometown? 翻译:你家乡有什么迎接春天的特殊习俗吗?
Lesson 5 Jeremy's observation diary 翻译:第5课 杰里米的观察日记
Project 翻译:项目
Read Jeremy's observation diary and label the plant. 翻译:阅读杰里米的观察日记,并给植物贴上标签。
In the life skills class last week, we learned about agriculture and plant biology. The teacher gave us some seeds so we could observe the growing process of a plant. I picked some pea seeds and planted them in a small pot. I watered them every day. Let’s see how they grow. 翻译:在上周的生命技能课上,我们学习了农业和植物生物学。老师给了我们一些种子,这样我们就可以观察植物的生长过程。我挑选了一些豌豆种子,并把它们种在一个小花盆里。我每天都给它们浇水。让我们来看看它们是如何生长的吧。
Here are some of my observations on the peas' growth: 翻译:以下是我对豌豆生长的一些观察:
Date: March 3 翻译:日期:3月3日
Weather conditions: 翻译:天气状况:
sunny, temperature around 18°C 翻译:晴朗,温度在18℃左右
Observations: 翻译:观察:
The pea seeds grew into buds. They look like the English letter "Y". My peas are growing quickly! 翻译:豌豆种子长出了幼芽。它们看起来像英文字母“Y”。我的豌豆长得真快!
Date: March 30 翻译:日期:3月30日
Weather conditions: 翻译:天气状况:
cloudy, temperature around 19°C 翻译:多云,温度在19℃左右
Observations: 翻译:观察:
Now, there are long, thin stems and some leaves. At the top of the stems are little flower buds! I put the pot in the yard. There, they can get some sunshine. 翻译:现在,又长了又长又细的茎和一些叶子。在茎的顶端,还有小小的花蕾!我把花盆搬到院子里,这样,它们能晒到阳光。
Date: April 3 翻译:日期:4月3日
Weather conditions: 翻译:天气状况:
rainy, temperature around 22°C 翻译:下雨,温度在22℃左右
Observations: 翻译:观察:
The pea flowers are in full bloom. Some are pink and some are purple. When the pea plants grow taller, I will give them a stake to climb on. 翻译:豌豆花开得正盛。有些是粉色的,有些是紫色的。当豌豆植株长得再高些时,我将给它们搭个杆子让它们攀爬。
UNIT 1 翻译:第一单元
I know the flowers will fade and become pea pods. Growing a plant is not easy because it takes a lot of work. Farmers grow millions of plants every year to feed us. That is an amazing thing! 翻译:我知道花朵会凋谢,然后变成豌豆荚。种植一棵植物并不容易,因为它需要付出很多劳动。每年农民种植数百万株植物来养活我们。这是一件了不起的事情!
root 翻译:根
Talk with your partner about your planting experience. 翻译:和同伴谈谈你的种植经历。
Did you ever grow a plant? 翻译:你种过植物吗?
How did you take care of it? 翻译:你是怎么照料它的?
What did you learn about the process of planting? 翻译:你在种植过程中学到了什么?
Work in groups. Select a plant and grow it together. Write an observation diary to record its growth. 翻译:小组活动。选择一株植物并一起培养。写一本观察日记来记录它的成长。
Name of the plant: ______ 翻译:植物名称:______
Date: ______ 翻译:日期:______
Weather conditions: ______ 翻译:天气状况:______
Observations: ______ 翻译:观察:______
Picture of the plant 翻译:植物的图片
celery 翻译:芹菜
cabbage 翻译:花椰菜
sugarcane 翻译:甘蔗
carrot 翻译:胡萝卜
sunflower 翻译:向日葵
peanut 翻译:花生
onion 翻译:洋葱
potato 翻译:土豆
lettuce 翻译:生菜
eggplant 翻译:茄子
corn 翻译:玉米
tomato 翻译:番茄
watermelon 翻译:西瓜
Two weeks later, show your plant to the class and present your observation diary. Don't forget to share the experience of growing this plant. 翻译:两周后,向全班同学展示你们的植物,并展示你们的观察日记。别忘了分享种植这棵植物的经验。
Understanding cultures 翻译:理解文化
The 24 solar terms 翻译:二十四节气
Read the passage and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读短文并回答问题。
The 24 solar terms reflect the wisdom of our ancestors. They help us understand how nature changes throughout the year. Our ancestors observed nature and created the Chinese lunar calendar to guide farming and daily life. There are several solar terms for spring. They tell us about the coming of this beautiful season. 翻译:二十四节气体现了我们祖先的智慧。它们帮助我们了解大自然在一年中的变化。我们的祖先观察自然,创造了中国农历来指导农业和日常生活。春季有几个节气。它们告诉我们这个美丽季节的到来。
Start of Spring 翻译:立春
It usually falls around February 3 to 5 and marks the beginning of spring. The weather starts to get warmer. We see new plants grow and animals become active after a long winter. 翻译:它通常在2月3日至5日左右到来,并标志着春天的开始。天气开始变暖。我们可以看到新的植物生长,动物在漫长的冬季之后也变得活跃起来。
Rain Water 翻译:雨水
It arrives around February 18 to 20. It reminds us of the increase in rainfall as the weather gets warmer. 翻译:它在2月18日至20日左右到来。它提醒我们随着天气转暖,降雨量会增加。
Jingzhe 翻译:惊蛰
It usually takes place around March 5 to 7. Jingzhe tells us that insects are coming out of hibernation. We might hear more birds singing and see butterflies and bees buzzing around. 翻译:它通常在3月5日至7日左右到来。惊蛰告诉我们昆虫正在结束冬眠。我们可能会听到更多鸟儿的鸣叫,也会看到蝴蝶和蜜蜂在四处飞舞。
Spring Equinox 翻译:春分
It comes around March 20 or 21, when the length of the day is nearly equal to that of the night. 翻译:它大约在3月20日或21日到来,此时白天的长度几乎与夜晚相等。
Qingming 翻译:清明
It usually falls around April 4 to 6, when the temperature begins to rise and rainfall increases. Qingming is a time when people honour their ancestors. It's also a time to enjoy outdoor activities and the beauty of spring. 翻译:它通常在4月4日至6日左右到来,此时气温开始回升,降雨量增加。清明是人们祭奠祖先的时节。它也是人们进行户外活动、欣赏春日美景的好时候。
Grain Rain 翻译:谷雨
It occurs around April 19 to 21. Farmers sow seeds during this time, and the rain nourishes the soil to make sure the farmers have a good harvest in the future. 翻译:它在4月19日至21日左右到来。农民在此期间播种,雨水滋养土壤,确保农民将来有个好收成。
These solar terms teach us how to follow the seasons and make the best of them. They show us the relationship between humans and nature and call upon us to respect the world around us. 翻译:这些节气教会我们如何顺应季节,并充分利用它们。它们向我们展示了人与自然的关系,并呼吁我们尊重周围的世界。
UNIT 1 翻译:第一单元
What are the 24 solar terms for? 翻译:二十四节气是用来做什么的?
What's the difference between Rain Water and Grain Rain? 翻译:雨水和谷物雨有什么区别?
Read the passage again and complete the table. 翻译:再读一遍短文并填写表格。
Solar term 翻译:节气
Chinese name 翻译:中文名
Date 翻译:日期
Meaning 翻译:意思
Start of Spring 翻译:立春
Rain Water 翻译:雨水
Jingzhe 翻译:惊蛰
Insects are coming out of hibernation. 翻译:昆虫们正从冬眠中醒来。
Spring Equinox 翻译:春分
Qingming 翻译:清明
around April 4 to 6 翻译:在4月4日至6日左右
Grain Rain 翻译:谷雨
Do you know other solar terms? Share one or two with your classmates. 翻译:你知道其他节气吗?和你的同学分享一两个。
It falls/occurs/takes place around... 翻译:它大约在……到来/发生/进行。
It tells us/It means... 翻译:它预示我们/它意味着……
People... during this time. 翻译:人们……在这一时期。
How much do you know about the 24 solar terms? Write down the names. 翻译:你对二十四节气了解多少?写下名字。
Qingming 翻译:清明
Great Heat 翻译:大暑
Great Cold 翻译:大寒
Winter Solstice 翻译:冬至
Great Cold is the coldest time of the year. 翻译:大寒是一年中最寒冷的时节。
Winter Solstice is the shortest day of the year, bringing with it the longest night. 翻译:冬至是一年中白昼最短、黑夜最长的一天。
Qingming is a time for remembering and honouring ancestors, as well as enjoying the beauty of nature. 翻译:清明是缅怀和祭奠祖先的时节,也是在大自然中踏青赏景的好时节。
Great Heat represents the hottest day of summer. 翻译:大暑代表着夏季最炎热的日子。
Do you know how other countries celebrate natural cycles and seasonal changes? Search the internet and share your ideas with your partner. 翻译:你知道其他国家是如何庆祝自然周期和季节变化的吗?上网查一查,并把你的想法分享给同伴。
Self-check 翻译:自我检测
I can describe weather and scenes in spring: 翻译:我能描述春天的天气和景象:
It can be cold and snowy or warm and sunny. 翻译:天气可能既寒冷多雪,也可能温暖晴朗。
Spring is short in many places around the world. 翻译:在世界上许多地方,春天都很短暂。
I can talk about different spring activities: 翻译:我能谈论不同的春季活动:
I learned to plant trees when I visited my uncle last spring. 翻译:去年春天我去叔叔家玩时学会了种树。
It is the best season for going out. We are going to... 翻译:这是最适合外出活动的季节。我们打算……
I can use adverbial clauses for a description: 翻译:我能使用状语从句来描述:
While the sun is shining, the temperature remains pleasant. 翻译:当阳光普照时,气温仍然宜人。
Because the weather is spring-like, you can find hundreds of beautiful flowers and trees all year. 翻译:由于气候常年如春,这里一年到头都能看到数百种美丽的花卉和树木。
I can talk about Chinese solar terms: 翻译:我能谈论中国节气:
These solar terms teach us how to follow the seasons and make the best of them. 翻译:这些节气教会我们如何顺应季节,并充分利用它们。
Improvement needed: 翻译:仍需改进:
Fun time 翻译:趣味一刻
Enjoyment 翻译:愉悦
Hills, loud with new water, Running swiftly under ice As clear as glass. Flowers, tiny, brave and Bright in the old snow. Trees, smelling fresh with life. Leaves opening slowly Under the pale blue sky. The sun, warm and golden, Softly kissing the earth. 翻译:群山因奔腾的新水而回响, 在冰层下迅速流淌, 清澈如玻璃。 花朵虽小,却勇敢, 在旧雪中明亮绽放。 树木散发着清新的生命气息。 树叶在淡蓝色的天空下 慢慢舒展。 金色而温暖的阳光 轻柔地亲吻着大地。
最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-05-03 20:20:18