冀教版2025春七下英语Appendices课文音频

版本: 冀教版
年级: 2025春七下
切换教材
英语朗读宝冀教版2025春七下课文Appendices单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝冀教版2025春七下课文Appendices单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

英语冀教版2025春七下课文目录

Unit 1 A trip to the Silk Road Unit 2 School life Unit 3 After-school activities Unit 4 My friends Unit 5 Our neighbourhood Unit 6 Being creative Unit 7 Ways to be healthy Unit 8 I love nature! Appendices
  • Wrap it up!
  • Pronunciation
  • Vocabulary (I)
  • Vocabulary (II)
  • List of proper names
  • Structures and expressions
  • Irregular verbs
  • Grammar

Wrap it up!课文翻译及听力音频

Appendices - 冀教版英语2025春七下

  • Wrap it up! 翻译:复习时间!

  • UNIT 1 A trip to the Silk Road 翻译:第一单元 “丝绸之路”之旅

  • Listening and speaking 翻译:听力与口语

  • Listen to the passage and complete the information sheet. 翻译:听文章录音,然后完成信息表的填写。

  • Information Sheet 翻译:信息表

  • Big Wild Goose Pagoda: an ancient ______ from the Tang Dynasty 翻译:大雁塔:唐代古老的______

  • Location: in the ______ of Xi'an 翻译:位置:在西安的______

  • Time: ______ 翻译:时间:______

  • Height: ______ metres tall 翻译:高度:______米高

  • Listen to the passage again. Talk about the Big Wild Goose Pagoda in pairs. 翻译:再听一遍文章录音。两人一组谈论大雁塔。

  • We will visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda this afternoon. 翻译:今天下午,我们要去参观大雁塔。

  • Great! Where is it? 翻译:真不错!它在哪里?

  • It's in... 翻译:它在……

  • Building your vocabulary 翻译:词汇积累

  • Read the conversation and fill in the blanks with the words from this unit. 翻译:阅读对话,用本单元的单词填空。

  • Hi, Danny! Guess what! Our school is planning a trip to China. 翻译:嗨,丹尼!你猜怎么着!我们学校要计划去中国旅行。

  • Sounds great! We're learning about the Silk Road in school. I want to travel along the Silk Road around China. 翻译:听起来不错!我们在学校学习“丝绸之路”的相关知识。我想沿着“丝绸之路”环游中国。

  • Me too. Maybe we can start from Xi'an. It's a beautiful city with a rich history and it is an ancient stop on any China trip. 翻译:我也是。也许我们能从西安启程。西安是一座历史悠久的美丽城市,它也是任何中国之行中古老的一站。

  • Sure! What place do you want to visit most? 翻译:当然可以!你最想参观哪个地方?

  • The Big Wild Goose Pagoda. We can climb up and see the scenery from above. 翻译:大雁塔。我们可以登塔,俯瞰城市的风景。

  • That's amazing! Where else can we go? 翻译:太不可思议了!我们还可以去哪里?

  • The Terra Cotta Warriors are worth visiting. 翻译:兵马俑也值得一看。

  • I can't wait. I think they will be in my trip again. 翻译:我等不及了。我想这些地方还会出现在我的旅行中。

  • Haha... You can't miss them in Xi'an. 翻译:哈哈……你在西安旅行的时候一定不能错过这些地方。

  • Grammar in use 翻译:语法应用

  • Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs. 翻译:用动词的正确形式填空。

  • Don't worry. I won't miss the trip to the Bell Tower tomorrow. 翻译:别担心。我不会错过明天的钟楼之旅。

  • Work hard and your dream will come true. 翻译:努力奋斗,梦想就会实现。

  • Jenny thinks her journey to China next month will be exciting. She will learn a lot about Chinese culture. 翻译:詹妮认为自己下个月的中国之旅将会很刺激。她会了解到很多中国文化的相关知识。

  • Will you join the school soccer team next term? If so, we can play together. 翻译:下个学期你要参加学校的足球队吗?如果参加,我们就可以一起踢球。

  • We will go to see the Beijing opera tomorrow. I am looking forward to listening to the wonderful music. 翻译:明天,我们要去看京剧。我期待着听到优美的乐曲。

  • Putting it all together 翻译:综合能力学习

  • Put the words in order to make questions. Then match them with the answers. 翻译:按顺序排列单词,组成问句。然后匹配问句与答案。

  • now, you, what, doing, are 翻译:现在、你、什么、正在做、(be动词的第二人称单数现在时形式)

  • you, go on, will, a, where, trip 翻译:你、继续、将要、一次、哪里、旅行

  • go, will, why, you, there 翻译:去、将要、为什么、你、那里

  • history, Lanzhou, does, a, long, have 翻译:历史、兰州、(do的第三人称单数现在时形式)、一个、悠久的、拥有

  • places, will, what, interest, you, of, visit 翻译:地点、将要、什么、吸引力、你、关于、参观

  • I will visit the Zhongshan Bridge. 翻译:我要去参观中山大桥。

  • I'm making a trip plan. 翻译:我在制定一次旅行计划。

  • Yes, it is an ancient city 翻译:有的,它是一座古老的城市。

  • I will go to Lanzhou. 翻译:我要去兰州。

  • Because it's an important city along the Silk Road. 翻译:因为它是“丝绸之路”沿线上的一个重要城市。

  • Read the passage and write true (T) or false (F). 翻译:阅读文章,然后判断正误。

  • The Silk Road is an ancient trade route. It connects China with other countries. Along the Silk Road, you can visit some ancient cities, such as Xi'an and Lanzhou. The Big Wild Goose Pagoda and the Mogao Caves are places of interest. You will be happy to see them. 翻译:“丝绸之路”是一条古老的贸易路线,它将中国与其他国家连接起来。你可以沿着“丝绸之路”游览一些古老的城市,比如西安和兰州。大雁塔和莫高窟都是名胜古迹,你一定会很乐意看到这些地方。

  • Another ancient trade route is the Maritime Silk Road. It connects China with other countries through the sea. It started more than 2,000 years ago. Along this route, businessmen traded goods such as silk, tea, and other things. They exchanged not only goods, but also ideas, art, languages, and skills. This helped different cultures learn from one another. 翻译:另一条古老的贸易路线是“海上丝绸之路”,它通过海洋将中国与其他国家连接起来。“海上丝绸之路”始于2000多年前,商人们沿着这条路线进行货物贸易,比如丝绸、茶叶和其他物品。他们交换的不仅是货物,也是思想、艺术、语言和技能,这有助于不同国家之间相互学习。

  • The Silk Road is a land route, while the Maritime Silk Road is a sea route. Both routes have a lasting influence on our world. 翻译:“丝绸之路”是一条陆路,“海上丝绸之路”是一条海路。两条路线都对世界有着持久的影响。

  • The Silk Road is a sea trade route 翻译:“丝绸之路”是一条海路。

  • Along the Silk Road, we can visit the Mogao Caves. 翻译:沿着“丝绸之路”,我们可以参观莫高窟。

  • The Maritime Silk Road connects China with other countries through the sea. 翻译:“海上丝绸之路”通过海洋将中国与其他国家连接起来。

  • Along the Maritime Silk Road, businessmen only exchanged silk. 翻译:沿着“海上丝绸之路”,商人们只交换丝绸。

  • Jenny is coming to China for a trip. You want to show her around your city. Write her an email and tell her about your trip plan. 翻译:詹妮就要来中国旅行了。你想带她参观你所在的城市。给她写一封电子邮件,告诉她你的旅行计划。

  • The following questions may help you: 翻译:你可以借助下列问题:

  • Where will you go on the trip? 翻译:你们在本次旅行要去哪里?

  • When will you go on the trip? 翻译:你们什么时候出发?

  • What places of interest will you visit? 翻译:你们要参观哪些名胜古迹?

  • What's special about it? 翻译:它有什么特别之处?

  • UNIT 2 School life 翻译:第二单元 校园生活

  • Listening and speaking 翻译:听力与口语

  • Listen to the conversation and choose the correct answers. 翻译:听对话录音,然后选择正确的答案。

  • How is Steve's school life going? 翻译:史蒂夫的校园生活如何?

  • It's busy. 翻译:很忙碌。

  • It's tiring. 翻译:很累人。

  • It's hard. 翻译:很困难。

  • What's Steve's favourite subject? 翻译:史蒂夫最喜欢的科目是什么?

  • English. 翻译:英语。

  • History. 翻译:历史。

  • PE. 翻译:体育。

  • Which activity did Steve take part in and win first prize? 翻译:史蒂夫参加了哪项活动并获得了第一名?

  • Running. 翻译:跑步。

  • Long jump. 翻译:跳远。

  • English speech. 翻译:英语演讲。

  • What does Liu Mei think of Steve? 翻译:刘梅对史蒂夫有何看法?

  • He is patient. 翻译:他不急不躁。

  • He is friendly. 翻译:他为人友善。

  • He is active. 翻译:他积极活跃。

  • How does Steve feel about his school life? 翻译:史蒂夫认为自己的校园生活如何?

  • The teachers are patient. 翻译:老师们都很有耐心。

  • The school activities are fun. 翻译:校园活动很有趣。

  • Both A and B. 翻译:A和B都是。

  • Pair work. Talk with your partner about your school life. 翻译:两人一组。与同伴谈论自己的校园生活。

  • The following questions may help you: 翻译:你可以借助下列问题:

  • How do you feel about your school life? 翻译:你认为自己的校园生活如何?

  • What subjects do you have? 翻译:你有哪些学科?

  • What's your favourite subject? Why? 翻译:你最喜欢的学科是什么?为什么?

  • What subjects are you good at? 翻译:你擅长哪些学科?

  • Read and find the word with the same sound in the sentences. 翻译:阅读这段话,找出其中发音相同的单词。

  • School is going well. This term we have a new art teacher. She comes from France and she can say hi in six languages. She is always kind to us. 翻译:学校一切顺利。这个学期,我们迎来了意为新的美术老师。她来自法国,她还会用六种语言跟我们打招呼。她对我们一直都很好。

  • start 翻译:开始

  • too 翻译:也;太

  • almost 翻译:差不多;几乎

  • they 翻译:他们;她们;它们

  • China 翻译:中国

  • box 翻译:箱;盒子

  • Building your vocabulary 翻译:词汇积累

  • Complete the sentences with the words or phrases from this unit. 翻译:用本单元的单词和短语完成句子。

  • We have big sports meets twice a year, one in the autumn and the other in the spring. 翻译:我们学校每年举办两次大型的运动会,一次在秋季,另一次在春季。

  • This year, Sports Day was a big success. Both students and teachers took part in different sports events. 翻译:今年的运动会举办得很成功。老师和同学们都参加了不同的比赛项目。

  • In the sports meet, my teammates won and got first place in five events and second place in three events. 翻译:在本次运动会中,我的队友们赢得了五个比赛项目中的第一名,和在三个比赛项目中的第二名。

  • My teacher said, 'With a good education, you can make a difference in your life. So don't give up your studies.' 翻译:我的老师说:“有了好的教育,你才能有所作为。所以不要放弃你的学业。”

  • Jack has to make the wooden plane by himself. His brother has no time to help him. 翻译:杰克不得不自己一个人制作木头飞机。他的哥哥没有时间帮他忙。

  • Grammar in use 翻译:语法应用

  • Read the conversation and fill in the blanks. 翻译:阅读对话并填空。

  • Hi, Mike. What do you think of my T-shirt? 翻译:嗨,迈克。你觉得我的T恤衫怎么样?

  • Wonderful! Where did you get it? 翻译:很漂亮!你在哪里买的?

  • I made it in my DIY class yesterday. 翻译:我昨天在手工制作课上自己做的。

  • Cool! I want to make a T-shirt, too. Can you help me? 翻译:真酷!我也想做一件T恤衫。你能帮我吗?

  • There are a few steps. I will send them to you later. 翻译:只有几个步骤,我稍后会发给你。

  • Thank you. What do you usually do in your DIY class? 翻译:谢谢。你们在手工制作课上一般会做什么?

  • Once, we made a birdhouse out of wood. We painted it red and put it in a tree. Last week, we made paper cups. 翻译:有一次,我们用木头做了一个鸟屋。我们把它涂成红色,放在了树上。上周,我们做了纸杯。

  • Sounds interesting! 翻译:听上去真有意思!

  • Putting it all together 翻译:综合能力学习

  • Read the passage and choose the correct answers. 翻译:阅读文章,然后选择正确的答案。

  • Jack had a hard time last term. He was always worried about his studies. However, he was lucky enough to meet a teacher, Martha. Martha was a kind person. She often told her students to study hard and never give up. 翻译:杰克上个学期过得很艰难。他总是为自己的学习发愁。不过,他很幸运,能够遇到玛莎老师。玛莎是一位和蔼可亲的人,她常常告诉自己的学生,要努力学习,永不放弃。

  • One day, Martha walked into the classroom and saw Jack with his head down, looking unhappy. Martha sat next to Jack and asked softly, 'Jack, why are you so sad?' Jack told Martha about his grades. Martha smiled and said, 'Jack, everyone is unique and has their own talents. You don't need to compare yourself to others. Just try your best and be yourself.' 翻译:一天,玛莎走进教室,看见杰克低着头,一副闷闷不乐的样子。玛莎坐到杰克旁边,轻声问道:“杰克,你为什么这么难过?”杰克告诉玛莎自己学习成绩的事情。玛莎笑了笑,说道:“杰克,每个人都是独一无二的,大家都有自己的天赋。你不必拿自己与他人作比较。只要尽力而为,做你自己就好。”

  • Jack tried his best in his studies. He made progress in the final exam. He was thankful to Martha, and he began to believe that he could really do it. 翻译:杰克在自己的学业上竭尽全力。他在期末考试中取得了进步。他很感谢玛莎,他开始相信自己真的可以做到。

  • How was school going for Jack last term? 翻译:杰克上个学期过得如何?

  • It was wonderful. 翻译:很棒。

  • It was hard. 翻译:很艰难。

  • It was boring. 翻译:很无聊。

  • Why was Jack lucky? 翻译:为什么杰克是幸运的?

  • He went to a good school. 翻译:他去到了一所好学校。

  • He made many friends. 翻译:他交到了很多朋友。

  • He met a nice teacher. 翻译:他遇到了一位好老师。

  • What do we know about Martha? 翻译:我们对玛莎有什么了解?

  • She was kind. 翻译:她和蔼可亲。

  • She was strict. 翻译:她很严厉。

  • Her idea didn't work. 翻译:她的办法没有奏效。

  • What do you think Jack will do in the future? 翻译:你认为杰克将来会如何?

  • He will have a hard time with his studies. 翻译:他会在学习上学得很吃力。

  • He will work hard and succeed. 翻译:他会努力学习,取得成功。

  • He will be a teacher. 翻译:他会成为一名老师。

  • Write a short passage about your school life. 翻译:写一篇关于自己的校园生活的小短文。

  • UNIT 3 After-school activities 翻译:第三单元 课外活动

  • Listening and speaking 翻译:听力与口语

  • Listen to the conversation and write true (T) or false (F). 翻译:听对话录音,然后判断正误。

  • The boy likes climbing mountains. 翻译:这个男生喜欢爬山。

  • One of the advantages of outdoor activities is enjoying fresh air. 翻译:户外活动的好处之一就是享受新鲜空气。

  • The girl's uncle's farm is in the mountains. 翻译:这个女孩的舅舅的农场在山上。

  • Listen to the conversation and choose the correct answers. 翻译:听对话录音,然后选择正确的答案。

  • What are they talking about? 翻译:他们在谈论什么?

  • Outdoor activities. 翻译:户外活动

  • After-school activities. 翻译:课外活动

  • Their favourite club. 翻译:他们最喜欢的社团。

  • What does the boy learn? 翻译:这个男孩学习什么?

  • To play chess. 翻译:下国际象棋。

  • To play volleyball. 翻译:打排球。

  • To play the erhu. 翻译:拉二胡。

  • What club may the girl join? 翻译:这个女孩可能会加入什么社团?

  • The chess club. 翻译:国际象棋社。

  • The art club. 翻译:美术社。

  • The music club. 翻译:音乐社。

  • Group work. Talk about your school life with your partners and take notes to complete the table. 翻译:小组合作。与小组成员们讨论自己的校园生活,然后记录下来,完成表格的填写。

  • Which activity would you like to do after school? Why? 翻译:你喜欢在放学后参加什么活动?为什么?

  • What club would you like to join? 翻译:你想加入什么社团?

  • Name 翻译:名字

  • Favourite school activity 翻译:最喜欢的校园活动

  • Reason 翻译:原因

  • Choice of clubs 翻译:社团选择

  • Building your vocabulary 翻译:词汇积累

  • Complete the sentences with the words or phrases from this unit. 翻译:用本单元的单词和短语完成句子。

  • My friend Danny likes ping-pong. He can join sports club. 翻译:我的朋友丹尼喜欢打乒乓球。他可以加入体育社。

  • Jenny's brother likes painting pictures best. He would like to join the art club. 翻译:詹妮的哥哥最喜欢画画。他想加入美术社。

  • I like reading stories, but I want to learn to play an instrument. What club can I join? 翻译:我喜欢读故事,但是我想学习乐器演奏。我可以加入什么社团?

  • I think the music club is the best choice. 翻译:我想音乐社是最好的选择。

  • Jenny! What are you doing? 翻译:詹妮!你在做什么?

  • I'm thinking about after-school activities. 翻译:我在思考课外活动。

  • We plan to climb mountains. Would you like to join us? 翻译:我们打算去爬山。你要不要跟我们一起去?

  • Sounds fun. We can be close to nature and get good exercise. 翻译:听起来很有意思。我们可以亲近大自然,还能得到很好的锻炼。

  • Grammar in use 翻译:语法应用

  • Read the passage and fill in the blanks with the words. 翻译:阅读文章,然后用单词填空。

  • always 翻译:总是

  • usually 翻译:一般

  • sometimes 翻译:有时

  • often 翻译:经常

  • seldom 翻译:不常;很少

  • never 翻译:从不

  • Students' daily lives are full of different experiences. They are often learning new things. Sometimes they face challenges, but they never give up. In my school, students are seldom bored as they take part in afteru0002school activities. As for me, I always study hard and finish my homework. Usually, I talk with my classmates and friends during breaks and lunchtime. In my free time, I go to the school library twice a week. I enjoy reading there. 翻译:学生的日常生活充满了不同的体验。他们常常会学习新的东西。有时他们会面临挑战,但是他们从不放弃。在我的学校里,学生们很少会感到无聊,因为他们会参加课外活动。就我而言,我一直努力学习,完成家庭作业。我一般会利用课间休息时间或午餐时间与同学、朋友聊天。在空闲的时候,我每周去两次学校图书馆。我很喜欢在图书馆看书。

  • Putting it all together 翻译:综合能力学习

  • Read the passage and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读文章,然后回答问题。

  • After-school activities are great for students. Joining a club is good because we can improve our skills and have fun. There are different clubs in our school, such as the music club, the chess club, and the hiking club. 翻译:课外活动对学生来说非常重要。参加社团是件好事,因为我们既能提高技能,又能享受乐趣。我们学校有不同的社团,比如音乐社、国际象棋社和远足社。

  • In the music club, we practice playing musical instruments. Some students enjoy playing the piano. I like to play the erhu. It's relaxing and helps me improve my musical abilities. 翻译:在音乐社,我们练习乐器演奏。一些学生喜欢弹钢琴。我喜欢拉二胡,它能让我放松,还能帮助我提高音乐才能。

  • I often play chess in the chess club. I seldom win, but it's fun to play with friends. 翻译:我常常在国际象棋社下象棋。我很少赢,但是和朋友一起下象棋很有意思。

  • Mountain-climbing is a popular activity in our school, so we started a hiking club. It's a way to get good exercise and enjoy the beauty of nature. In this club, I always have a good time. 翻译:登山是我们学校很受欢迎的一项活动,所以我们创办了远足社。这是一种很好的锻炼方式,还能欣赏大自然的美景。在这个社团里,我总是玩得很开心。

  • I like to be in after-school clubs. I am making new friends. We do lots of fun activities together. We always have a great time and return home feeling relaxed and happy. 翻译:我喜欢参加课外社团。我能结识新朋友。我们一起参加很多有趣的活动。我们总是玩得很开心,回家后感觉很放松,也很愉快。

  • What does the author think about joining a club? 翻译:作者对加入社团有什么看法?

  • What clubs does the author join? 翻译:作者加入了哪些社团?

  • Is the author good at playing chess? 翻译:作者擅长下国际象棋吗?

  • What does the author feel after doing after-school activities? 翻译:作者在参加课外活动后有什么感受?

  • Your school will have an after-school activity. All the students will go to Sunshine Farm. Write a notice to inform everyone of the following matters. 翻译:你们学校要举办一次课外活动。所有同学将要前往阳光农场。写一份通知,告知大家以下事项。

  • The following questions may help you: 翻译:你可以借助下列问题:

  • When and where will you meet? 翻译:什么时候在哪里集合?

  • How can you get there? 翻译:如何到达目的地?

  • What can you do on the farm? 翻译:在农场能做些什么?

  • Why do you have this trip? 翻译:为什么要参加本次行程?

  • UNIT 4 My friends 翻译:第四单元 我的朋友

  • Listening and speaking 翻译:听力与口语

  • Listen to the passage and match the people with their activities. 翻译:听文章录音,然后匹配人物与对应的活动。

  • Jane 翻译:简

  • helps me with maths. 翻译:帮助我学习数学。

  • Lucy 翻译:露西

  • goes to school by bike. 翻译:骑自行车去上学。

  • Mary 翻译:玛丽

  • is good at drawing pictures. 翻译:擅长画画。

  • Tom 翻译:汤姆

  • will go back to Ottawa by plane. 翻译:将要坐飞机回渥太华。

  • John 翻译:约翰

  • will go on a trip to Shanghai. 翻译:将要去上海旅行。

  • Listen to the passage and answer the questions. 翻译:听文章录音,然后回答问题。

  • How old is Peter? 翻译:彼得多大了?

  • How do they get to school? 翻译:他们怎么去上学?

  • What is Peter good at? 翻译:彼得擅长什么?

  • What do they often do on Sundays? 翻译:他们经常在星期天做什么?

  • Group work. Play a game. 翻译:小组合作。玩游戏。

  • Play a game called 'Who's your friend?'. One student writes his/her friend's name on the paper. The other students take turns asking yes/no questions to guess the person. 翻译:玩游戏:“谁是你的朋友?”一名学生在纸上写下自己朋友的名字。其他学生轮流提问“是或否”的问题进行人物猜测。

  • Is your friend a boy? 翻译:你的朋友是男生吗?

  • Yes, he is. 翻译:是的,他是。

  • Is he tall? 翻译:他个子高吗?

  • No, he isn't. 翻译:不,他不高。

  • Do you have the same hobbies? 翻译:你们有相同的兴趣爱好吗?

  • No, we don't. 翻译:不,没有。

  • Is he good at sports? 翻译:他擅长运动吗?

  • Yes, he is. 翻译:是的,他擅长。

  • Building your vocabulary 翻译:词汇积累

  • Read the conversation and fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the phrases. 翻译:阅读对话,用短语的正确形式填空。

  • Hey, Linda! How are you doing? 翻译:嘿,琳达!最近怎么样?

  • I'm actually feeling a little down. 翻译:实际上,我的情绪有点低落。

  • Oh no, what's wrong? You can talk to me about it. We're friends, right? 翻译:噢不,怎么了?你可以跟我讲讲。我们是朋友,对吗?

  • Yeah, I know. I'm having a hard time with my studies. 翻译:对,我知道。我在学习上学得很吃力。

  • Don't worry, Linda. You always help me. Now it's my turn to help you out. 翻译:别担心,琳达。你一直在帮我的忙。现在,该轮到我来帮你了。

  • Thanks, you are so kind. That means a lot to me. 翻译:谢谢,你真好。这对我来说十分重要。

  • That's what friends are for. We should always care about each other's feelings and offer help. 翻译:这就是朋友的意义。我们应该总是关心彼此的感受,提供帮助。

  • Yeah, true friendship is not just about having fun together but also being there for each other during difficult times. 翻译:是啊,真正的友谊不仅仅是一起享受乐趣,还是相互支持,共渡难关。

  • what's wrong 翻译:怎么了

  • a lot 翻译:非常;十分

  • care about 翻译:关心

  • have a hard time 翻译:遇到困难

  • help... out 翻译:帮助……摆脱(困境)

  • Grammar in use 翻译:语法应用

  • Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the words. 翻译:用单词的正确形式填空。

  • She was sad to hear the bad news yesterday 翻译:昨天她听闻这个噩耗,感到很难过。

  • They were happy to move into a new house last week. 翻译:上周他们搬进了新家,感到很开心。

  • He ate an ice cream and played with his dog. 翻译:他一边吃冰淇淋,一边跟小狗玩。

  • We rode our bikes to the park and had a picnic there. 翻译:我们骑自行车去了公园野餐。

  • I slept for 8 hours last night. I'm really energetic today. 翻译:昨晚我睡了八个小时。今天我感觉精力充沛。

  • Putting it all together 翻译:综合能力学习

  • Read the passage and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读文章,然后回答问题。

  • Lily is a middle school student. She started seventh grade at a new school and felt nervous about making friends. On her first day, she walked into the classroom and saw a girl named Emily. They exchanged warm smiles and sat next to each other. 翻译:莉莉是一名中学生,她在一所新的学校开启了七年级的学习生活,她对于结交朋友感到很焦虑。在上学的第一天,她走进教室,看见了一名叫做埃米莉的女生。她们她们相互露出了温暖的笑容,并坐在了一起。

  • Lily is a middle school student. She started seventh grade at a new school and felt nervous about making friends. On her first day, she walked into the classroom and saw a girl named Emily. They exchanged warm smiles and sat next to each other. 翻译:莉莉是一名中学生,她在一所新的学校开启了七年级的学习生活,她对于结交朋友感到很焦虑。在上学的第一天,她走进教室,看见了一个名叫埃米莉的女生。她们她们相互露出了温暖的笑容,并坐在了一起。

  • As the days went by, Lily and Emily started talking during breaks. They found they had many things in common. They both loved reading, playing ping-pong, and drawing pictures. During lunchtime, they usually sat together to talk and share stories. 翻译:日子一天天过去,莉莉和埃米莉开始在课间休息的时候聊天。她们发现彼此之间有很多共同点。她们都喜欢阅读、打乒乓球,还有画画。在午餐时间,她们一般会坐在一起聊天、分享自己的故事。

  • Their friendship grew stronger with each passing day. Lily and Emily supported each other through difficult times and celebrated each other's success. 翻译:她们的友谊日渐深厚。莉莉和埃米莉互相支持,共渡过难关,也为彼此的成功而互相庆祝。

  • As the school year came to an end, Lily learned that making friends wasn't difficult. With kindness and an open heart, she found that a real friend could bring happiness and support you during hard times. Lily and Emily promised to be friends forever. 翻译:随着学年的结束,莉莉意识到交朋友其实并不难。她发现,只要心地善良,敞开心扉,真正的朋友就能为自己带来快乐,在自己困难的时候给予支持。莉莉和埃米莉保证她们永远都是朋友。

  • When did Lily meet Emily? 翻译:莉莉是什么时候认识埃米莉的?

  • How did they become friends? 翻译:她们是如何成为朋友的?

  • Why did Lily and Emily want to be friends forever? 翻译:为什么莉莉和埃米莉想要永远成为朋友?

  • What does the author want to tell us? 翻译:作者想要告诉我们什么?

  • Write a short passage. 翻译:写一篇小短文。

  • Lin Hua has a problem. She is shy and afraid of new things in junior high school. She doesn't have any friends in her class. She wants to get along well with her classmates. Give her some advice. 翻译:林华有一个问题。她是一名初中生,性格腼腆,害怕新事物。她在班里没有朋友。她想和同学们相处融洽。给她一些建议吧。

  • Hi, Lin Hua! I know how you feel. 翻译:你好,林华。我懂你的感受。

  • UNIT 5 Our neighbourhood 翻译:第五单元 我们的社区

  • Listening and speaking 翻译:听力与口语

  • Listen to the conversation and complete the information sheet. 翻译:听对话录音,然后完成信息表的填写。

  • My neighbourhood 翻译:我的社区

  • In the past 翻译:在过去

  • Now 翻译:现在

  • The roads were narrow and ______. 翻译:道路又狭窄又______。

  • There weren't many ______. 翻译:没有很多______。

  • There was only one ______ in the town. 翻译:镇上只有一个______。

  • There were only several small ______. 翻译:只有几个小的______。

  • The roads are ______ and clean. 翻译:道路______又干净。

  • There are trees and flowers ______. 翻译:______有很多花草树木。

  • There is a new park with a big ______ in my neighbourhood. 翻译:我的社区里有一座新的公园,还有一个大型的______。

  • There is a ______ near my home. 翻译:我家附近有______。

  • Building your vocabulary 翻译:词汇积累

  • Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the words or phrases. 翻译:用单词或短语的正确形式填空。

  • Do you live in a new neighbourhood? 翻译:你住在新的社区吗?

  • Yes, I do. I moved there last weekend. 翻译:是的。我上个周末搬过去的。

  • What do you think of it? 翻译:你对新社区有什么看法?

  • It seems very nice. 翻译:看起来很不错。

  • How do you like your neighbourhood? 翻译:你觉得自己住的社区怎么样?

  • I think it's a good place. The streets are clean. People help each other. I have many friends here. This is a friendly place. 翻译:我觉得这是个好地方。街道干净整洁,居民们互帮互助。我在这里有很多朋友。这是个友好的地方。

  • Is there a bank near your neighbourhood? 翻译:你们社区附近有银行吗?

  • Yes. It's over there. 翻译:有的,就在那边。

  • Is your hometown big? 翻译:你的家乡大吗?

  • Yes, it is. But it was small. There have been so many changed. 翻译:是的,我的家乡很大。但是它以前很小。变化真的很大。

  • change 翻译:变化

  • friendly 翻译:友好的

  • move 翻译:搬迁

  • over there 翻译:在那边

  • in the past 翻译:在过去

  • think of 翻译:认为

  • each other 翻译:互相

  • Grammar in use 翻译:语法应用

  • Complete the sentences with there is, there are, there was, or there were. 翻译:用there be结构的正确形式填空。

  • There is a beautiful park in the middle of the town. You can see many trees and flowers there. 翻译:小镇中间有一座美丽的公园。你可以在公园里看到许多花草树木。

  • There are three small bakeries in my neighbourhood. People often go there to buy delicious bread. 翻译:我的社区里有三间小的面包店。人们经常去哪里买美味的面包。

  • There was no supermarket on the main street. But now there are two. 翻译:大街上以前没有超市。但是现在有两家超市。

  • There is a library at the corner of the street. There are many books in it. 翻译:街道的角落里有一间图书馆。图书馆里面有很多书。

  • There were two school buses for my school last year. There are four this year. 翻译:去年,我们学校有两辆校园巴士。今年有四辆。

  • There is a lot of rain in my city in summer. 翻译:我所在的城市夏季雨水多。

  • There is a boy and some girls in the room. 翻译:房间里有一个男生和几个女生。

  • There are three apples and a pear in the basket. 翻译:篮子里有三个苹果和一个梨。

  • Putting it all together 翻译:综合能力学习

  • Read the passage and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读文章,然后回答问题。

  • Welcome to our neighbourhood. In this neighbourhood, you will find everything you need for your daily life. There is a bank on the main street. You will also see many shops along the main street, such as clothing shops, art shops, and gift shops. You can find something nice in these shops. There are two schools in our neighbourhood. 翻译:欢迎来到我们社区。在这个社区里,你可以找到日常生活所需的一切。大街上有一间银行。另外,你还能在大街上看到很多商店,比如服装店、艺术品店,还有礼品店。你能在这些商店里淘好东西。我们的社区里还有两所学校。

  • Need any fresh air and outdoor fun? We have a big park with lots of trees, beautiful flowers, and playgrounds. You can enjoy playing sports or simply relax on the benches. In the past, people didn't watch movies because there wasn't a movie theatre in the neighbourhood. Now we have one. It's in the centre of our neighbourhood, next to the park. 翻译:需要呼吸新鲜空气和享受户外乐趣吗?我们有一座大公园,里面有许多树木、美丽的花朵,还有游乐场。你可以在这里尽情运动,也可以坐在长椅上休息。以前,人们不看电影是因为附近没有电影院。现在我们有了,它就在我们小区的中心,紧挨着公园。

  • Need any fresh air and outdoor fun? We have a big park with lots of trees, beautiful flowers, and playgrounds. You can enjoy playing sports or simply relax on the benches. In the past, people didn't watch movies because there wasn't a movie theatre in the neighbourhood. Now we have one. It's in the centre of our neighbourhood, next to the park. 翻译:需要呼吸新鲜空气和享受户外乐趣吗?我们有一座大公园,里面有许多树木、美丽的花朵,还有游乐场。你可以在这里尽情运动,也可以坐在长椅上休息。以前,人们不看电影是因为附近没有电影院。现在我们有了,它就在我们小区的中心,紧挨着公园。

  • If you are hungry, you can eat delicious, healthy food in nearby restaurants. There is a large restaurant near the theatre and the park. For grocery shopping, we have a big supermarket. It's on the main street, too. When you walk around our neighbourhood, you will find people are friendly and polite. If you decide to move here, you can make many friends. 翻译:如果你饿了,你可以在附近的餐厅里吃到美味又健康的食物。电影院和大型超市附近就有一家大型餐厅。如果想买食品杂货,我们这有一家大型的超市,它也在大街上。走在我们的社区里,你会发现这里的人们都很友好、很有礼貌。如果你决定搬到这里来,你可以结交很多朋友。

  • Can you find a supermarket on the main street? 翻译:你能在大街上找到超市吗?

  • Where is the movie theatre? 翻译:电影院在哪里?

  • What do you think of this neighbourhood? 翻译:你对这个社区有什么看法?

  • Put the words in order to make questions. Then match them with the answers. 翻译:按顺序排列单词,组成问句。然后匹配问句与答案。

  • there, were, tall buildings, many, your, neighbourhood, in 翻译:那里、(曾经)有、高楼大厦、许多、你的、社区、在……里面

  • Were there many tall buildings in your neighbourhood? 翻译:你所在的社区之前有很多高楼大厦吗?

  • what, like to do, you, do, in your neighbourhood 翻译:什么、喜欢做(某事)、你、(助动词,无实义)、你所在的社区

  • you, like, do, neighbourhood, how, your 翻译:你、觉得、(助动词,无实义)、社区、如何、你的

  • people, do, how, here, live 翻译:人们、(助动词,无实义)、如何、这里、生活

  • there, are, in your town, changes, any 翻译:那里、(现在)有、你所在的城镇、变化、任何

  • in the past, things, you, did, buy, where 翻译:在过去、东西、你、(助动词,无实义)、购买、哪里

  • I like to talk to my neighbours. 翻译:我喜欢和邻居们聊天。

  • I bought things in a small shop. 翻译:我(以前)在一家小商店里买东西。

  • No, there were only two. 翻译:没有,只有两座高层建筑。

  • It's nice and beautiful. 翻译:这里环境优美。

  • Yes, the roads are wider. 翻译:有的,道路变得更宽广了。

  • They live a simple life. 翻译:他们过着简朴的生活。

  • Write a short passage to introduce your dream neighbourhood to the class. 翻译:写一篇小短文,向全班同学介绍你的理想社区。

  • UNIT 6 Being creative 翻译:第六单元 充满创造力

  • Listening and speaking 翻译:听力与口语

  • Listen to the conversation and complete the information sheet. 翻译:听对话录音,然后完成信息表的填写。

  • Jack's DIY work 翻译:杰克的手工作品

  • First 翻译:首先

  • Jack ______ a plane shape on the wood and the ______ details. 翻译:杰克在木头上______一个飞机图形和______细节部分。

  • Then 翻译:之后

  • He ______ out the shape from the wood. 翻译:他从木头上把飞机图形______出来。

  • Finally 翻译:最后

  • He ______ the wooden plane with ______ colours. 翻译:他用______颜料给木头飞机______。

  • Talk about your DIY works with your partner. 翻译:与同伴谈论自己的手工作品。

  • Example: 翻译:示例:

  • What would you like to do with the coloured paper? 翻译:你想用彩纸做些什么?

  • I'd like to make... 翻译:我想做……

  • Why do you want to make that? 翻译:你为什么想做这个?

  • Because... 翻译:因为……

  • How do you plan to do it? 翻译:你打算怎么做?

  • First,...Then,... Finally,... 翻译:首先,……之后,……最后,……

  • Building your vocabulary 翻译:词汇积累

  • Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the phrases. 翻译:用短语的正确形式填空。

  • go ahead 翻译:请吧,继续

  • be good at 翻译:擅长

  • in the wild 翻译:在野外

  • good luck 翻译:好运

  • be afraid to 翻译:害怕去做(某事)

  • a pair of 翻译:一双;一对

  • We decided to go on a hiking trip and explore the beautiful scenery in the wild. 翻译:我们决定去徒步旅行,探索野外的美丽风景。

  • You have an important exam tomorrow. Good luck! 翻译:你明天要参加一场很重要的考试。祝你好运!

  • Are you ready? Go ahead and present your project to the team. 翻译:准备好了吗?请向团队展示你的项目吧。

  • Don't be afraid to take risks or make mistakes. 翻译:不要害怕冒险或犯错。

  • She is good at playing the piano and often performs in school. 翻译:她擅长弹钢琴,经常在学校里表演。

  • He bought a pair of running shoes on his trip. 翻译:他在旅行途中买了一双跑鞋。

  • Grammar in use 翻译:语法应用

  • Fill in the blanks with the correct reflexive pronouns. 翻译:用正确的反身代词填空。

  • I enjoy spending time by myself. I often take long walks in nature alone. 翻译:我享受自己独处的时光,我常常独自在大自然中漫步。

  • Do you want to fix the broken shelf by yourself? I would like to help you. 翻译:你想自己修理坏掉的架子吗?我愿意帮你的忙。

  • After a long day at work, he likes to treat himself to a delicious meal. 翻译:经过一天漫长的工作后,他喜欢用美食犒劳自己。

  • She believed in herself and worked hard to achieve her dreams. 翻译:她相信自己,为实现自己的梦想而努力。

  • The children enjoyed themselves by playing games during the family party. 翻译:孩子们在家庭聚会上玩得不亦乐乎。

  • Putting it all together 翻译:综合能力学习

  • Read the passage and write true (T) or false (F). 翻译:阅读文章,然后判断正误。

  • Have you ever heard of DIY? It stands for 'Do It Yourself.' It's a fantastic way to create things using your own hands and imagination. 翻译:你有听过“DIY”吗?它表示“自己动手做”。这是一种利用自己的双手和想象力去创造物品的奇妙方式。

  • DIY is fun and exciting. You can start with simple projects like making a paper plane or designing your own bookmark. All you need are some materials like paper, scissors, and coloured pencils. Follow the instructions, and soon you'll have your own creation! 翻译:DIY既有趣,又充满激情。你可以从简单的物品开始上手,比如折纸飞机或者设计自己的专属书签。你只需要一些材料,比如纸、剪刀和彩色铅笔。按照说明步骤来做,很快,你就能拥有自己的作品了!

  • With DIY, you can make a special card for your friend's birthday, decorate your room with handmade crafts, or create a beautiful photo frame for your parents. It's a great way to show your creativity and make something special. 翻译:有了DIY,你就能为朋友制作特别的生日贺卡,用手工艺品装饰自己的房间,或是为父母制作一个精美的相框。这是一种展现自己创造力的好方式,也是制作独特物件的好方式。

  • So, why not give DIY a try? Remember, with a little effort and imagination, the possibilities are endless! 翻译:那么,为什么不试着DIY一下呢?记住,只要付出一点努力和想象力,就有无限的可能!

  • DIY requires your own hands and imagination. 翻译:DIY需要用到自己的双手和想象力。

  • DIY projects only involve using paper, scissors, and coloured pencils. 翻译:DIY作品只需要用到纸张、剪刀和彩色铅笔。

  • DIY allows you to make a special card for a friend's birthday. 翻译:DIY能让你为朋友制作一张特别的生日贺卡。

  • You can decorate your home with handmade crafts. 翻译:你可以用手工艺品装饰自己的家。

  • DIY is a great way to show your creativity 翻译:DIY是一种展现自己创造力的好方式。

  • Read the passage and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读文章,然后回答问题。

  • In my neighbourhood, there is a girl named Lily. She enjoys making things. One day, she wanted to create something special all by herself. She decided to try her hand at DIY. 翻译:在我的社区里,有一个女孩叫莉莉。她喜欢制作东西。一天,她想尝试自己一个人制作特别的东西。她决定动手试试DIY。

  • Lily started with a simple project: making a photo frame. First, she gathered all the materials she needed — cardboard, colourful paper, glue, and scissors. She measured and cut the cardboard into a square shape. Then, she picked a piece of paper and carefully glued it onto the cardboard. Next, Lily put her favourite photo inside the frame. It looked lovely! Finally, Lily hung up her handmade frame in her bedroom. 翻译:莉莉从简单的物品开始上手,她要制作一个相框。首先,她收集了自己需要的材料:硬纸板、彩纸、胶水和剪刀。她量好尺寸,把纸板裁成正方形。之后,她选了一张彩纸,用胶水细细地把它贴到了硬纸板上。接着,莉莉把自己最喜欢的照片放进这个相框里。这样看上去真好看!最后,莉莉把这个手工相框挂在了自己的卧室里。

  • Now, DIY is Lily's hobby. She often gives her creations to her classmates on their birthdays. Lily hopes to bring joy to others with her handmade gifts. 翻译:现在,DIY成为了莉莉的爱好。她常常在同学生日时,把自己的作品送给他们。莉莉希望通过自己的手工礼物,给他人带去欢乐。

  • Why did Lily decide to try her hand at DIY? 翻译:为什么莉莉决定动手试试DIY?

  • What was her first project? 翻译:她的第一件作品是什么?

  • What did she do with her first work? 翻译:她是如何处理自己的第一件作品的?

  • What do you know about Lily according to the passage? 翻译:根据这篇文章来看,你对莉莉有什么了解?

  • Think about an item you created yourself. Write about how it was made, explain why you made it, and talk about your feelings about it. 翻译:想一想你自己创作的东西。写下你的制作过程,阐明你的制作理由,并谈论你对这件作品的感受。

  • The following questions may help you: 翻译:你可以借助下列问题:

  • What DIY projects did you do? 翻译:你做了什么手工艺品?

  • Why did you want to make that? 翻译:你为什么想做这个?

  • How did you make it? 翻译:你是怎么制作的?

  • How did you feel after you finished it? 翻译:制作完成后,你的感受如何?

  • UNIT 7 Ways to be healthy 翻译:第七单元 保持健康的方式

  • Listening and speaking 翻译:听力与口语

  • Listen to the conversation and choose the correct answers. 翻译:听对话录音,然后选择正确的答案。

  • What are they talking about? 翻译:他们在谈论什么?

  • They are talking about Tom. 翻译:他们在谈论汤姆。

  • They are talking about healthy food. 翻译:他们在谈论健康饮食。

  • They are talking about good habits. 翻译:他们在谈论好习惯。

  • What is an awful habit according to the conversation? 翻译:根据这段对话来看,什么是坏习惯?

  • Not running for half an hour each day. 翻译:没有每天跑步半小时。

  • Not having a balanced diet. 翻译:没有均很饮食。

  • Not getting enough sleep. 翻译:没有得到充足的睡眠。

  • What does the boy do to keep healthy? 翻译:这个男生是如何保持健康的?

  • He often eats apples. 翻译:他经常吃苹果。

  • He eats more vegetables. 翻译:他多吃蔬菜。

  • He usually exercises. 翻译:他会在平时锻炼。

  • How can we stay healthy? Talk with your partner. 翻译:你是如何保持健康的?与同伴说一说。

  • For example: Eat good foods./Play sports./Have a good sleep./... 翻译:例如:吃健康的食物。/做运动。/拥有好的睡眠。/……

  • Building your vocabulary 翻译:词汇积累

  • Complete the sentences with the phrases given. 翻译:用给出的短语完成句子。

  • make a difference 翻译:产生影响,引起变化

  • plenty of 翻译:许多的,充足的

  • as usual 翻译:和往常一样

  • keep healthy 翻译:保持健康

  • used to 翻译:曾经

  • stay up late 翻译:熬夜

  • We should eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly to keep healthy. 翻译:我们应该均衡饮食、定期锻炼,以保持健康。

  • I wake up at 7 a.m. as usual to get ready for school. 翻译:我像往常一样7点醒来,为上学做好准备。

  • I used to eat ice cream when I was a child. 翻译:我小的时候经常吃冰激凌。

  • My parents don't let me stay up late because they know it's important for me to get enough sleep. 翻译:我父母不让我熬夜,因为他们知道充足的睡眠对我很重要。

  • Don't worry. There are plenty of books in the library. 翻译:别担心。图书管理还有很多书。

  • Doing exercise every day make a difference to your health. 翻译:每天锻炼能让你的健康大有改善。

  • Grammar in use 翻译:语法应用

  • Look at the rules in the library. Write two more rules for the library using imperatives. 翻译:看图书馆的规则。用祈使句为图书馆再写两条规则。

  • Library Rules 翻译:图书馆规则

  • Keep quiet. 翻译:保持安静。

  • Don't smoke. 翻译:请勿吸烟。

  • Don't eat. 翻译:请勿饮食。

  • Don't make noise. 翻译:请勿大声喧哗。

  • Don't write anything in the books. 翻译:请勿在书本上涂涂写写。

  • Don't borrow more than 5 books at a time. 翻译:每次借阅不要超过五本。

  • Putting it all together 翻译:综合能力学习

  • Read the passage and complete the following tasks. 翻译:阅读文章,然后完成下列问题。

  • To achieve a healthy lifestyle, balance is the key. Here are some tips: 翻译:要达到健康的生活方式,平衡是关键。以下有几条小贴士:

  • Eating healthily 翻译:健康饮食

  • Fill your plate with fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and healthy fats. And drink plenty of water during the day. 翻译:多吃新鲜的水果、蔬菜、全谷物和健康的脂肪。白天要多喝水。

  • Doing exercise 翻译:锻炼身体

  • Regular physical activity is good for your health. Engage in activities you enjoy, like walking, cycling, or dancing. Exercise at least two and a half hours per week. 翻译:定期锻炼有益身体健康。参加自己喜欢的活动,比如散步、骑自行车或跳舞。每周至少要锻炼两个半小时。

  • Getting enough sleep 翻译:保证睡眠充足

  • Enough sleep is important for health. People need seven to nine hours of quality sleep every night to rest their mind and body. 翻译:充足的睡眠对健康很重要。人们每晚需要七到九个小时的优质睡眠,才能让大脑和身体放松下来。

  • Remember that regular physical examination is necessary 翻译:记住,定期体检很有必要。

  • Develop good lifestyle habits so your body will be in a healthy state. Then you will live a happy life. 翻译:养成良好的生活习惯,让身体处于健康的状态。这样,你才会过上幸福的生活。

  • How many tips did the author give us to stay healthy? 翻译:作者给我们提出了几条保持健康的小贴士?

  • What does the underlined phrase 'engage in' mean? 翻译:划线短语“engage in”是什么意思?

  • Write down the title of the fourth tip. 翻译:写出第四条小贴士的标题。

  • To stay healthy, it's necessary to develop ______. 翻译:为了保持健康,养成______很有必要。

  • Write questions based on the answers and the given words. 翻译:根据回答和给出的单词写出问题。

  • you, balanced, have, do, a, diet 翻译:你、均衡的、拥有、是否、一个、饮食

  • Do you have a balanced diet? 翻译:你是否拥有均衡的饮食?

  • Yes. I eat different vegetables every day 翻译:是的。我每天都吃各种各样的蔬菜。

  • Ben, become, how, again, does, healthy 翻译:本、变成、如何、再次、(助动词,无实义)、健康的

  • How does Ben become healthy again? 翻译:本是如何再次变得健康的?

  • He often goes for a walk and plays ping-pong. 翻译:他常常去散步、打乒乓球。

  • you, do, sports, how, play, usually 翻译:你、(助动词,无实义)、运动、如何、进行、一般

  • How do you usually play sports? 翻译:你平时如何做运动?

  • I usually run for 20 minutes in the morning. 翻译:我一般早上跑步20分钟。

  • enough, important, your, sleep, is, health, for, why 翻译:充足的、重要的、人们的、睡眠、是、健康、对于、为什么

  • Why enough sleep is important for your health? 翻译:为什么充足的睡眠对人们的健康很重要?

  • Because it gives us time to rest. 翻译:因为这让我们有时间休息。

  • you, exercise, how, do, often 翻译:你、锻炼、如何、(助动词,无实义)、经常

  • How often do you exercise? 翻译:你多久进行一次锻炼?

  • About three times a week. 翻译:大概一周三次。

  • Write a short passage about your partner. 翻译:写一篇关于你同伴的小短文。

  • The following questions may help you: 翻译:你可以借助下列问题:

  • How many meals does he/she eat every day? 翻译:他/她每天吃多少顿饭?

  • What food does he/she often eat? What food doesn't he/she eat? 翻译:他/她经常吃什么食物?他/她不吃什么食物?

  • How much water does he/she drink every day? 翻译:他/她每天喝多少水?

  • What does he/she do to keep healthy? 翻译:他/她是怎么保持健康的?

  • UNIT 8 I love nature! 翻译:第八单元 我爱大自然!

  • Listening and speaking 翻译:听力与口语

  • Listen to two conversations and answer the questions. 翻译:听两段对话录音,然后回答问题。

  • What is one of our basic needs? 翻译:我们的基本需求之一是什么?

  • Where does fresh air come from? 翻译:新鲜的空气从何而来?

  • What are they talking about? 翻译:他们在谈论什么?

  • How can we protect pandas and elephants? 翻译:我们如何才能保护大熊猫和大象?

  • Talk with your partner about how to protect endangered animals. 翻译:与同伴谈论如何保护濒危动物。

  • Example: 翻译:示例:

  • Can you name some of endangered animals in the world? 翻译:你能说出世界上的一些濒危动物吗?

  • How can we protect them? 翻译:我们如何才能保护它们?

  • Building your vocabulary 翻译:词汇积累

  • Complete the sentences with the words from this unit. 翻译:用本单元的单词完成句子。

  • Nature provides us with beautiful landscapes, wildlife, and a sense of peace. 翻译:大自然给我们提供美丽的风景、野生动物,以及宁静的感觉。

  • Here are some helpful tips to make your journey in China easier. 翻译:以下是几条有用的小贴士,能让你的中国之旅变得更轻松。

  • He was a professor at the local university. 翻译:他是当地大学的一名教授。

  • Public pressure to protect the environment is strong and growing. 翻译:公众要求保护环境的压力很大,而且还在不断增加。

  • The first symptom of the disease is a very high temperature. 翻译:这种疾病的第一个症状就是发高烧。

  • Use of these chemicals may present a fire risk. 翻译:使用这些化学制品可能会有火灾隐患。

  • Grammar in use 翻译:语法应用

  • Write the questions based on the answers. 翻译:根据回答写出问题。

  • Example: Did they visit many places in Yunnan? 翻译:示例:他们去了云南的很多地方吗?

  • They visited many places in Yunnan. 翻译:他们去了云南的很多地方。

  • Some pandas live in protection centres. 翻译:一些大熊猫生活在保护中心。

  • They ate in the field. 翻译:它们吃在田野。

  • They are famous for their large noses. 翻译:它们因大鼻子而闻名。

  • Putting it all together 翻译:综合能力学习

  • Read the passage and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读文章,然后回答问题。

  • In a small village in the green mountains, there lived a young girl named Gao Xiang. She liked animals. One day, she learned about endangered animals and felt sad. Gao Xiang decided to make a difference. 翻译:在青山绿水间的一个小村庄里,住着一个名叫高香的小姑娘。她喜欢动物。有一天,她了解到濒临灭绝的动物,心里很难过。高香决定改变现状。

  • Gao Xiang organised a village cleanup event. She and her friends picked up litter and planted trees to create a more suitable habitat for wildlife. They built birdhouses to provide shelters for birds. 翻译:高香组织了一次村庄清扫活动。她和自己的朋友们捡拾垃圾、种植树木,为野生动物创造更适宜的栖息地。他们建造鸟屋,为鸟类提供庇护之所。

  • The villagers joined hands. They worked with the local government to build protected areas to save several endangered animals. 翻译:村民们携手并肩。为拯救一些濒危动物,他们与当地政府合作建立保护区。

  • The villagers joined hands. They worked with the local government to build protected areas to save several endangered animals. 翻译:村民们携手并肩。为拯救一些濒危动物,他们与当地政府合作建立保护区。

  • Years later, the village became a shelter for animals. Animals lived in their natural habitats. Gao Xiang's simple beginnings grew into a powerful movement. It brought hope and a brighter future for endangered animals. 翻译:多年后,这个村庄变成了动物们的庇护所。各种动物生活在自己的自然栖息地中。高香的简单初衷发展成了一场声势浩大的运动。这为濒危动物带来了希望和更光明的未来。

  • What do we learn about Gao Xiang in the passage? 翻译:在这篇文章中,我们对高香有什么了解?

  • What did Gao Xiang and her friends do to help the endangered animals? 翻译:高香和她的朋友们做了什么来帮助濒危动物?

  • Did Gao Xiang make a difference? How do you know? 翻译:高香改变了现状吗?你是怎么知道的?

  • Match the two parts of each sentence. 翻译:匹配句子的两个部分。

  • The earth gave 翻译:地球给予

  • Forests provide 翻译:森林提供

  • Plants take 翻译:植物吸收

  • It's fun 翻译:这很有趣

  • It shows 翻译:这表明

  • China works 翻译:中国致力于

  • We need 翻译:我们需要

  • that nearly 72% of the wildlife is at risk. 翻译:近72%的动物处于危险之中。

  • to walk in the forest. 翻译:在森林里散步。

  • birth to different creatures. 翻译:孕育出各种不同的生物。

  • to take meaningful action to save our planet. 翻译:采取重要的行动来拯救地球。

  • energy from the sun and turn it into food. 翻译:从太阳中获取能量并将其转化为食物。

  • homes for a huge number of different creatures. 翻译:为种类繁多的生物提供家园。

  • hard to protect the Asian elephants. 翻译:努力保护亚洲象。

  • Asian elephants are endangered. We should take action to save them. Write a short passage to introduce Asian elephants and ask more people to save them. 翻译:亚洲象是濒危动物。我们应该采取行动来拯救它们。写一篇小短文介绍亚洲象,呼吁更多的人来拯救它们。

  • The following questions may help you: 翻译:你可以借助下列问题:

  • Where do Asian elephants live? 翻译:亚洲象生活在哪里?

  • What can Asian elephants do? 翻译:亚洲象能做什么?

  • What should we do to save them? 翻译:我们应该做什么来拯救它们?

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-25 20:45:22

最新初中冀教版2025春七下资讯

暂无资讯...