冀教版2025春七下英语Unit 4 My friends课文音频

版本: 冀教版
年级: 2025春七下
切换教材
英语朗读宝冀教版2025春七下课文Unit 4 My friends单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝冀教版2025春七下课文Unit 4 My friends单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 4 My friends课文翻译及听力音频

  • Unit 4 My friends 翻译:第四单元 我的朋友

  • Towards the end of this unit study, you will be able to: 翻译:在本单元学习结束时,你将能够:

  • understand the meaning of friendship; 翻译:理解友谊的意义;

  • know how to make friends; 翻译:懂得如何交朋友;

  • use the simple past tense to tell stories. 翻译:用一般过去时讲述故事。

  • If you have a friend afar who knows your heart, distance cannot keep you apart. 翻译:海内存知己,天涯若比邻。

  • — Wang Bo 翻译:——王勃

  • Lesson 1 What is a friend? 翻译:第1课 朋友是什么?

  • Read the questions and give your answers. 翻译:阅读问题并作出回答。

  • Who is your friend? 翻译:你的朋友是谁?

  • How did you become friends? 翻译:你们是怎么成为朋友的?

  • Listen to the conversation and tick the information mentioned. 翻译:听对话录音,然后勾出提到的信息。

  • Ms Liu picks up a piece of chalk and writes a word on the blackboard. 翻译:刘老师拿起粉笔,在黑板上写了一个词。

  • Hello, class! 翻译:同学们好!

  • Today, we are going to talk about friends. 翻译:今天,我们要来聊聊朋友。

  • What are "friends"? 翻译:“朋友”是什么?

  • Do you have any ideas? 翻译:大家有什么看法吗?

  • They may love to play the same sports as you. 翻译:他们可能会喜欢和你同样的运动。

  • They may like the same subjects at school. 翻译:他们可能会喜欢同样的学科。

  • A friend is a second self. 翻译:朋友就是第二个自己。

  • So friends have the same interests? 翻译:那么朋友们会有相同的兴趣爱好吗?

  • Not always. 翻译:不一定,

  • My friend and I have different hobbies. 翻译:我和我朋友的爱好就不一样。

  • I agree. 翻译:我同意。

  • And a friend cares about you. 翻译:朋友还会关心你。

  • My friends help me out in hard times. 翻译:我的朋友们会帮助我走出困境。

  • They make me happy. 翻译:他们让我变得快乐。

  • I think all of you understand the meaning of "friendship". 翻译:我想大家都明白了“友谊”的意义。

  • You can find out more meanings of "friendship" with your friends. 翻译:你们可以和朋友一起了解更多“友谊”的意义。

  • Friends may love to play the same sports. 翻译:朋友们可能会喜欢同样的运动。

  • Friends may like the same subjects. 翻译:朋友们可能会喜欢同样的学科。

  • Friends care about you. 翻译:朋友们会关心你。

  • Friends are kind to you. 翻译:朋友们会善待你。

  • Friends love to talk with you. 翻译:朋友们乐于和你交谈。

  • Friends help you out in hard times. 翻译:朋友们会帮助你走出困境。

  • Listen to the conversation again and fill in the blanks. 翻译:再听一遍对话录音,然后填空。

  • What's the meaning of "friends"? 翻译:“朋友”的意义是什么?

  • Friends may like the same sports or subjects. 翻译:朋友们可能会喜欢同样的运动或学科。

  • A friend is a second self. 翻译:朋友就是第二个自己。

  • They may have different hobbies. 翻译:他们可能拥有不同的兴趣爱好。

  • A friend cares about you. 翻译:朋友会给予你关心。

  • A friend helps you out in hard times. 翻译:朋友们会帮助你走出困境。

  • Friends make you happy. 翻译:朋友能让你变得快乐。

  • Work in groups. 翻译:小组合作。

  • Talk about friends and complete the mind map. 翻译:谈论朋友的意义,然后完成思维导图。

  • Friends 翻译:朋友

  • help you out 翻译:帮助你

  • may have the same hobbies 翻译:可能会有同样的兴趣爱好

  • Read a poem. 翻译:阅读这首诗。

  • Friendship is like the breeze 翻译:友谊如微风

  • Friendship is like the breeze. 翻译:友谊如和煦的微风。

  • You can't hold it, 翻译:你握不住它,

  • Smell it, 翻译:闻不到它,

  • Taste it, 翻译:尝不到它,

  • Or know when it's coming. 翻译:也不知道它何时到来。

  • But you can always feel it. 翻译:不过你总能感觉到它。

  • And you'll always know it's there. 翻译:总能意识到它的存在。

  • It may come and then go. 翻译:它可能会来了又走开。

  • But you can know it'll always be back. 翻译:但你知道它总会回来。

  • Listen and repeat. 翻译:听录音并复述。

  • get 翻译:得到

  • play 翻译:玩耍

  • friend 翻译:朋友

  • time 翻译:时间

  • interest 翻译:兴趣

  • happy 翻译:快乐

  • second 翻译:第二

  • meaning 翻译:意义

  • about 翻译:关于

  • agree 翻译:同意

  • ahead 翻译:向前

  • become 翻译:变成

  • Lesson 2 A story of friendship 翻译:第2课 友谊的故事

  • Do you know any stories about friendship? 翻译:你知道关于友谊的故事吗?

  • What are they? 翻译:它们讲述了什么内容?

  • Share one with the class. 翻译:与全班同学分享一个故事。

  • Read the story and write true (T) or false (F). 翻译:阅读故事,然后判断正误。

  • Lee and Jim were good friends. 翻译:李和吉姆是一对好朋友。

  • One day, they were going through a desert. 翻译:有一天,他们正穿过一片沙漠。

  • On the way, they had an argument. 翻译:他们在路上发生了争执。

  • And Lee hit Jim. 翻译:而李打了吉姆。

  • Jim felt hurt. 翻译:吉姆感觉很受伤。

  • He said nothing but wrote in the sand, "Today my best friend hit me." 翻译:他什么也没说,在沙子上写了一行字:今天,我最好的朋友打了我。

  • They kept on walking and got to a small lake. 翻译:他们一直走,走到了一个小湖边。

  • They decided to take a bath. 翻译:他们决定洗个澡。

  • They jumped into the lake. 翻译:他们跳进湖里。

  • But all of a sudden, Jim couldn't move. 翻译:但是,吉姆突然动不了了。

  • Something caught him in the water. 翻译:水里有什么东西把他缠住了。

  • He had trouble breathing. 翻译:他变得无法呼吸。

  • He cried, "Help!" 翻译:他大喊:“救命!”

  • Luckily, Lee heard him in time and saved him. 翻译:好在,李及时听到了他的呼喊,把他救了上来。

  • Jim wrote on a flat stone, "Today, my best friend saved my life." 翻译:吉姆在平坦的石头上写着:今天,我最好的朋友救了我一命。

  • Lee asked him, "You wrote in the sand then and you write on a stone now. 翻译:李问他:“你原先在沙子上写字,现在却在石头上写字。

  • Why?" 翻译:为什么?”

  • "When someone does something hurtful, we should write it down in the sand. 翻译:“当有人做出伤害我们的事情时,我们应该把这件事写在沙子上。

  • The wind can blow it away. 翻译:这样,风会把它吹走。

  • When someone does something good for us, we should write it down on a stone. 翻译:当有人对我们好时,我们应该把它写在石头上。

  • No wind can erase it." 翻译:这样,风就吹不走它。”

  • Jim hit Lee and Lee felt hurt. 翻译:吉姆打了李,李感觉很受伤。

  • Jim couldn't breathe in the water and then Lee saved him. 翻译:吉姆在水里无法呼吸,然后李救了他。

  • Jim told his firiend, "Today, my best friend saved my life." 翻译:吉姆告诉他的朋友:“今天,我最好的朋友救了我一命。”

  • Jim wrote about Lee's help on a stone. 翻译:吉姆在石头上写了李救他的事情。

  • He wanted to remember it. 翻译:他想记住这件事。

  • Read the story again and tick the correct answers. 翻译:再读一遍故事,然后勾出正确的答案。

  • Why did Jim write "Today, my best friend hit me" in the sand? 翻译:为什么吉姆要在沙子上写“今天,我最好的朋友打了我”?

  • Because Lee saved him. 翻译:因为李救了他。

  • Because he wanted to forget it. 翻译:因为他想忘记这件事。

  • Because he hated Lee very much. 翻译:因为他很痛恨李。

  • What does this story tell us? 翻译:这个故事告诉我们什么?

  • The wind can blow everything away. 翻译:风能吹走任何东西。

  • There are no arguments between friends. 翻译:朋友之间没有争执。

  • We should forgive others and remember to be thankful to others. 翻译:我们应该宽恕他人,也要记得感恩他人。

  • Complete the conversation with the correct forms of the phrases. 翻译:用短语的正确形式完成对话内容。

  • go through 翻译:穿过

  • keep on 翻译:继续

  • blow away 翻译:吹走

  • write... down 翻译:把……写在

  • Hey, Li Ming. 翻译:嘿,李明。

  • Yesterday, I read a story about two friends, Lee and Jim. 翻译:昨天我看了一个有关李和吉姆这对朋友的故事。

  • They went through desert. 翻译:他们穿过了一片沙漠。

  • What happened then? 翻译:那接下来发生了什么?

  • They had an argument. 翻译:他们发生了争执。

  • Lee hit Jim. 翻译:李打了吉姆。

  • And Jim wrote it down in the sand. 翻译:然后吉姆把这件事情写在了沙子上。

  • Did they keep on walking or stop? 翻译:那他们是继续走还是停了下来?

  • They didn't stop. 翻译:他们没有停下来。

  • Then Lee saved Jim's life. 翻译:后来,李救了吉姆一命。

  • Jim wrote it on a stone. 翻译:吉姆把这件事情写在了石头上。

  • Why did Jim write in the sand first but on a stone later? 翻译:为什么吉姆一开始先在沙子上写字,后来又在石头上写字?

  • Because the wind can blow away the words in the sand but cannot erase the words on a stone. 翻译:因为风可以吹走沙子上的字,却无法抹去石头上的字。

  • Wow, that's a good story. 翻译:哇,真是个好故事。

  • We should always remember friends' help. 翻译:我们应该牢记朋友的帮助。

  • When you have problems with your friends, what do you usually do? 翻译:当你和朋友产生矛盾时,你一般会做什么?

  • Talk with your partner. 翻译:与同伴说一说。

  • Lesson 3 We are with you! 翻译:第3课 我们与你同在!

  • If someone in your class has the following problems, how can you help? 翻译:如果班上有人遇到以下问题,你能提供什么帮助?

  • Talk with your partner. 翻译:与同伴说一说。

  • He/She failed the exam. 翻译:他/她考试不及格。

  • He/She hurt his/her arm. 翻译:他/她胳膊受伤了。

  • He/She cannot speak English well. 翻译:他/她英语说得不好。

  • Read the passage and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读文章,然后回答问题。

  • On the first day of school, something terrible happened. 翻译:开学第一天,发生了一件可怕的事情。

  • Liu Ping and his family lost everything in a big house fire. 翻译:刘平家里失火,大火烧毁了一切。

  • It was a very hard time for them. 翻译:那段时间对他们来说非常艰难。

  • Liu Ping's classmates heard the bad news. 翻译:刘平的同学们听说了这个坏消息。

  • They wanted to help him and said, "Don't be afraid. 翻译:他们想要帮他,于是说道:“别害怕。

  • We are with you." 翻译:我们与你同在。”

  • The next day, many students brought clothes and food from their homes. 翻译:第二天,许多学生从自己家里带来了衣物和食物。

  • Some students even donated their lucky money. 翻译:一些学生甚至捐出了自己的压岁钱。

  • In just three days, the school raised 20,000 yuan. 翻译:短短三天的时间,学校就筹集到了两万元的善款。

  • Yesterday, the school gave the money to Liu Ping's family. 翻译:昨天,学校将这笔钱交给了刘平一家。

  • Liu Ping said, "Thank you,my dear teachers and classmates. 翻译:刘平说:“谢谢你们,亲爱的老师和同学们。

  • My family and I will never forget this." 翻译:我和家人会永远记住这件事的。”

  • What happened to Liu Ping and his family? 翻译:刘平家里发生了什么?

  • Who helped Liu Ping and his family? 翻译:谁帮助了刘平一家?

  • How did they help Liu Ping and his family? 翻译:他们为刘平一家提供了哪些帮助?

  • Read the sentences and compare the verbs. 翻译:阅读这些句子,比较其中的动词。

  • Then put the following verbs in the simple past tense. 翻译:然后写出下列动词的一般过去式。

  • It is a very hard time for them. 翻译:这段时间对他们来说非常艰难。

  • It was a very hard time for them. 翻译:那段时间对他们来说非常艰难。

  • Some students even donate their lucky money. 翻译:一些学生甚至捐赠自己的压岁钱。

  • Some students even donated their lucky money. 翻译:一些学生甚至捐出了自己的压岁钱。

  • Liu Ping's classmates hear the bad news. 翻译:刘平的同学们听闻这个坏消息。

  • Liu Ping's classmates heard the bad news. 翻译:刘平的同学们听说了这个坏消息。

  • When we talk about a thing in the past, we usually add -ed or -d at the end of the verb. 翻译:在谈论过去的事情时,一般要在动词后加上-ed或者-d。

  • Some words do not follow the rules. 翻译:有些动词不遵循这一变化规则。

  • write — wrote 翻译:书写

  • keep — kept 翻译:(使)保持

  • bring — brought 翻译:带来

  • say — said 翻译:说

  • give — gave 翻译:给予

  • forget — forgot 翻译:忘记

  • Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the words. 翻译:用单词的正确形式填空。

  • I can't open the door because I lost my key just now. 翻译:我开不了门,因为我刚刚把钥匙弄丢了。

  • She donated her old books to the local library last month. 翻译:上个月,她把自己的旧书捐给了当地图书馆。

  • Last week, we raised 20,000 yuan for Liu Ping's family. 翻译:上个星期,我们为刘平一家筹集了两万元。

  • I didn't see you at school yesterday. 翻译:我昨天在学校没看见你。

  • What happened? 翻译:发生什么事了?

  • happen 翻译:(尤指偶然)发生

  • lose 翻译:失去

  • raise 翻译:筹募

  • donate 翻译:捐赠

  • Read and complete the thank-you letter from Liu Ping. 翻译:阅读并完成刘平写的感谢信。

  • Dear teachers and classmates, 翻译:尊敬的老师们,亲爱的同学们:

  • Thank you for all your help. 翻译:谢谢大家的帮助。

  • My family and I got through this difficult time with your love and support. 翻译:在你们的关爱和支持下,我们一家度过了这段艰难的时光。

  • We were deeply touched. 翻译:我们深受感动。

  • We rented an apartment and began our new life. 翻译:我们租了一间公寓,开始了新的生活。

  • My parents went to work this morning. 翻译:今天早上,我的爸爸妈妈去上班了。

  • I believe everything will get better. 翻译:我相信一切都会变得更好。

  • Your love makes this world more beautiful. 翻译:你们的关爱让这个世界变得更加美好。

  • Thank you very much! 翻译:非常感谢大家!

  • Liu Ping 翻译:刘平

  • Lesson 4 Giving advice 翻译:第4课 提出建议

  • When you have a problem, you get advice from ______. 翻译:当你遇到问题时,你会从______获取建议。

  • parents 翻译:父母

  • teachers 翻译:老师

  • friends 翻译:朋友

  • the internet 翻译:互联网

  • Read the post and complete the mind map. 翻译:阅读网帖内容,然后完成思维导图。

  • Sam: 翻译:萨姆:

  • But things changed. 翻译:但世事难料。

  • Now I am afraid of the new things in junior high school. 翻译:现在,我害怕初中的新事物。

  • I don't get along well with my classmates. 翻译:我和同学相处得不好。

  • I don't have any friends. 翻译:我没有朋友。

  • This makes me sad. 翻译:这让我很难过。

  • What should I do? 翻译:我该怎么办?

  • In primary school, I had many friends and we had a good time. 翻译:在小学的时候,我有很多朋友,我们玩得很开心。

  • Bob: 翻译:鲍勃:

  • Don't be sad. 翻译:不要难过,

  • And don't be shy. 翻译:也不要胆怯。

  • You are a new student, and other students are new, too. 翻译:你是新来的学生,其他人也是新来的学生。

  • Everything will be okay. 翻译:一切都会好起来的。

  • Claire: 翻译:克莱尔:

  • You need to work on yourself. 翻译:你需要专注自我。

  • I once experienced the same problem. 翻译:我曾经也经历过同样的问题。

  • I felt lonely. 翻译:我感到很孤单。

  • It was a hard time for me. 翻译:那段时间对我来说很难熬。

  • I tried many ways to develop friendships. 翻译:我尝试过很多方法去建立友谊。

  • Smiling worked best. 翻译:微笑总是最有用的。

  • David: 翻译:戴维:

  • I feel the same as you! 翻译:我和你的感受一样!

  • Can you play ping-pong? 翻译:你会打乒乓球吗?

  • We can have fun after school. 翻译:我们可以放学后一起玩。

  • Emma: 翻译:艾玛:

  • What is your hobby? 翻译:你有什么爱好吗?

  • You can join some clubs in your school. 翻译:你可以加入学校的社团。

  • I think that's an easy way to make friends! 翻译:我认为参加社团很容易就能交到朋友。

  • Advice for Sam 翻译:给萨姆的建议

  • Don't be sad or shy. 翻译:不要难过,也不要胆怯。

  • Emma is telling her story of making new friends. 翻译:艾玛在讲述自己交朋友的故事。

  • Complete the story with the correct forms of the verbs. 翻译:用动词的正确形式补全故事内容。

  • join 翻译:加入

  • change 翻译:改变

  • play 翻译:玩耍

  • feel 翻译:感到

  • develop 翻译:发展

  • I started at a new school last year. 翻译:去年,我开始在一所新学校上学。

  • I was afraid to see strange faces at first. 翻译:一开始,我害怕见到陌生的面孔。

  • I felt lonely. 翻译:我感到很孤独。

  • Then I joined the ping-pong club and things changed. 翻译:后来我加入了乒乓球社,情况就发生了变化。

  • The club had activities on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 翻译:社团每个星期二和星期四都有活动。

  • I developed friendships with some of the players in the club. 翻译:我和社团里的一些球员建立了友谊。

  • We played ping-pong every day after school. 翻译:我们每天放学后都会打乒乓球。

  • We had a lot of fun. 翻译:我们玩得很开心。

  • My school days became interesting. 翻译:我的校园生活变得有趣起来。

  • Write a reply to Sam. 翻译:给萨姆写回复。

  • Give him advice. 翻译:给他提建议。

  • You can tell your stories of making friends. 翻译:你可以讲讲自己的交友故事。

  • Hi, Sam. 翻译:嗨,萨姆。

  • I think... 翻译:我认为……

  • Useful expressions 翻译:常用表达

  • go through a hard time 翻译:度过一段艰难的时光

  • Everything will be okay. 翻译:一切都会好起来的。

  • wish you all the best 翻译:希望你一切顺利

  • enjoy junior high 翻译:享受初中生活

  • Lesson 5 Icebreakers 翻译:第5课 “破冰”游戏

  • Project 翻译:专题研究

  • Li Ming wants to learn more about working well in groups. 翻译:李明想了解更多开展小组活动的知识。

  • So he joins a club. 翻译:于是,他加入了一个社团。

  • The club gets students to play some icebreaker games to help them get to know one another. 翻译:社团让学生们玩一些“破冰”游戏,帮助他们相互了解。

  • Write words in the table and circle the word that best describes you. 翻译:在表格中写单词,圈出最能描述你的词。

  • Then play Bingo. 翻译:然后玩宾果游戏。

  • Work in groups. 翻译:小组合作。

  • Brainstorm words to describe a person and write them in a table. 翻译:集思广益,找出能够描述某个人的单词,写在表格中。

  • Choose and circle one word to describe yourself. 翻译:选择并圈出一个词来描述自己。

  • kind 翻译:善良的

  • shy 翻译:腼腆的

  • honest 翻译:诚实的

  • brave 翻译:勇敢的

  • cute 翻译:可爱的

  • bright 翻译:明亮的

  • quiet 翻译:安静的

  • warm-hearted 翻译:热心肠的

  • easy-going 翻译:随和的

  • kind 翻译:善良的

  • shy 翻译:腼腆的

  • honest 翻译:诚实的

  • brave 翻译:勇敢的

  • cute 翻译:可爱的

  • bright 翻译:明亮的

  • quiet 翻译:安静的

  • warm-hearted 翻译:热心肠的

  • easy-going 翻译:随和的

  • See if the three words your group members circled can make a line. 翻译:看看你们小组的成员圈出的三个单词是否可以连成一条线。

  • If so, Bingo! 翻译:如果可以,那恭喜你们!

  • Share three things about yourself. 翻译:分享自己的三件事情。

  • I think I'm very warm-hearted. 翻译:我认为自己很热心肠。

  • I love playing the erhu. 翻译:我喜欢拉二胡。

  • My best friend is Li Ming. 翻译:我最好的朋友是李明。

  • Find out who has two or three things in common with you. 翻译:找出与你有两三个共同点的人。

  • That student will stand up and you two will greet each other. 翻译:那个学生会站起来,然后你们两个互相打招呼。

  • Meet another friend. 翻译:认识另一位朋友。

  • Pay attention to the student you are interested in. 翻译:关注你所感兴趣的学生。

  • Choose one word to describe him/her. 翻译:选择一个单词来描述他/她。

  • Talk with that student and get more information about him/her. 翻译:与该学生进行交谈,获取他/她的更多信息。

  • Make cards for your icebreaker game. 翻译:给“破冰”游戏制作卡片。

  • Now you have two new friends. 翻译:现在你有两个新朋友。

  • Make a card for each of them. 翻译:给他们每人制作一张卡片。

  • I broke the ice with Wang Lei 翻译:我与王磊打破僵局

  • I think Wang Lei is quiet. 翻译:我觉得王磊很文静。

  • He thinks he is careless. 翻译:他觉得自己粗心大意。

  • He often forgets things. 翻译:他经常忘这忘那的。

  • We both like to play the erhu. 翻译:我们都喜欢拉二胡。

  • He likes sports too. 翻译:他也喜欢运动。

  • We both enjoy reading stories. 翻译:我们都喜欢读故事。

  • We will play basketball together after school. 翻译:放学后我们会一起打篮球。

  • I broke the ice with ______ 翻译:我与______打破僵局

  • Understanding cultures High mountains and flowing water 翻译:文化理解:高山流水觅知音

  • Aristotle summarised three kinds of friendship. 翻译:亚里士多德总结了三种友谊。

  • What kind of friendship do you like best? 翻译:你最喜欢哪种友谊?

  • Discuss with your partner. 翻译:与同伴讨论一下。

  • Self-interested friendship: Some people use others for their own purposes. 翻译:基于利益的友谊‌:有些人利用他人来达到自己的目的。

  • Friendship just for fun: All they want is to have a good time. 翻译:基于享乐的友谊‌:这些人只是为了享受美好的时光。

  • True friendship: They truly love and support each other. 翻译:‌真挚的友谊‌:他们衷心地关爱对方,互相支持。

  • Read this Chinese story about friendship and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读这则关于友谊的中国故事,然后回答问题。

  • Yu Boya was a famous musician during the Spring and Autumn Period. 翻译:俞伯牙是春秋时期著名的乐曲家。

  • He was good at playing the guqin. 翻译:他擅长弹琴。

  • One day, when Boya was playing his instrument, Zhong Ziqi, a woodcutter stood by quietly. 翻译:一天,伯牙在弹琴,樵夫钟子期静静站在一旁倾听。

  • He enjoyed the music so much. 翻译:他很喜欢伯牙弹奏的乐曲。

  • When Boya played a piece of music about high mountains, Ziqi said, "This is as high and great as Mount Tai!" 翻译:当伯牙弹奏高山的乐曲时,子期说:“这琴声就像巍峨的泰山!”

  • When Boya played a piece of music about water, Ziqi said, "The music is as great as a flowing river!" 翻译:当伯牙弹奏流水的乐曲时,子期说:“这琴声宛如奔腾不息的江河!”

  • Boya realised that Ziqi could understand his music. 翻译:伯牙发现,子期能听懂自己的曲子。

  • The two became the best friends. 翻译:二人成为至交。

  • Years later, Boya went to visit Ziqi. 翻译:数年过去,伯牙去拜访子期。

  • He was sad to find that Ziqi had passed away. 翻译:得知子期去世,他伤心欲绝。

  • He played the music High Mountains and Flowing Water for Ziqi. 翻译:他为子期弹奏了一曲《高山流水》。

  • Then he broke his guqin. 翻译:然后,他把自己心爱的琴摔破了。

  • He never played music again because he believed no one could ever get the meaning of his music again. 翻译:他不再弹琴,因为他认为世界上再也没有人能听懂他的乐曲了。

  • What were Boya's two songs about? 翻译:伯牙弹奏的两首曲子是关于什么的?

  • What kind of friendship did Boya and Ziqi build? 翻译:伯牙与子期建立了怎样的友谊?

  • Write about you and your friend. 翻译:写一写你和你的朋友。

  • The following questions may help you: 翻译:你可以借助下列问题:

  • What is your friend's name? 翻译:你朋友叫什么名字?

  • What is he/she like? 翻译:他/她喜欢什么?

  • How did you meet him/her? 翻译:你是怎么认识他/她的?

  • What do you often do together? 翻译:你们经常一起做什么?

  • Do you know the following stories of friendship? 翻译:你知道下列这些关于友谊的故事吗?

  • Search the internet for more information and share what you know with your classmates. 翻译:上网搜索更多信息,并与同学分享你的了解。

  • Self-check 翻译:自我检测

  • I know what a friend is: 翻译:我知道朋友是什么:

  • They may love to play the same sports as you. 翻译:他们可能喜欢和你同样的运动。

  • A friend is a second self. 翻译:朋友就是第二个自己。

  • A friend cares about you. 翻译:朋友会给予你关心。

  • I know how to make friends with others: 翻译:我知道如何与他人交朋友:

  • care about others 翻译:关心他人

  • be kind to others 翻译:善待他人

  • join some clubs 翻译:参加社团

  • I can tell stories using the simple past tense. 翻译:我能用一般过去时讲述故事:

  • Improvement needed: 翻译:需要改进的地方:

  • Fun Time 翻译:轻松一刻

  • Friends 翻译:朋友

  • Friends are special, they bring us cheer, 翻译:朋友是特别的,他们给我们带来欢乐,

  • Always there to lend an ear. 翻译:总能倾听我们的心声。

  • They make us smile when we are sad, 翻译:当我们悲伤时,他们会让我们微笑,

  • Hold our hand when things look bad. 翻译:当情况不妙时,他们会握住我们的手。

  • Friends are like sunshine on a rainy day, 翻译:朋友就像阴雨天里的阳光,

  • They stand by us, come what may. 翻译:无论怎样,他们都会支持我们。

  • Through thick and thin, they are a treasure, 翻译:同甘共苦,他们是我们的宝藏,

  • Bringing joy and love, without measure. 翻译:为我们带来无尽的喜悦和爱。

  • With friends, life is filled with fun and laughter, 翻译:有了朋友,生活就充满乐趣与欢笑,

  • Creating memories that will forever last hereafter. 翻译:共同创造回忆,留下永恒的瞬间。

  • Let's celebrate friendship, so pure and true, 翻译:让我们赞美这份友谊,多么纯真,

  • For having a friend like you makes everything new. 翻译:因为有你这样的朋友,一切都会焕然一新。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-09-10 23:25:59

最新初中冀教版2025春七下资讯

暂无资讯...