Unit 4 Topic 3 Amazing Science - 仁爱科普版英语九年级上册
(Michael and Kangkang are in the Science Museum.) 翻译:(迈克尔和康康在科学博物馆。)
Kangkang, who is the first Chinese to travel into space? 翻译:康康,谁是第一个进入太空的中国人?
Yang Liwei. He is our national hero who traveled around the earth in Shenzhou V for 21 hours in 2003. 翻译:杨利伟。他是我们的民族英雄,2003年乘坐神舟五号绕地球飞行了21小时。
China is the third nation that sent a person into space. 翻译:中国是第三个将人送入太空的国家。
Wonderful! All of you must be very proud. 翻译:太棒了!你们大家一定都很自豪。
Of course we are. 翻译:我们当然是。
What's more, we have launched another four spaceships in the past few years. 翻译:此外,在过去几年中,我们又发射了四艘太空船。
That's great! 翻译:太好了!
It proves that China has made great progress in its space industry. 翻译:这证明中国在航天工业方面取得了巨大进步。
That's right. I'm sure that China will send more spaceships into space. 翻译:没错。我确信中国将向太空发射更多的太空船。
Look, what a large crowd! 翻译:看,真是一大群人!
Let's go and see. 翻译:我们去看看。
Wow! Chang'e I. It's a spaceship which was launched as China's first lunar probe. 翻译:哇!嫦娥一号是作为中国第一个月球探测器发射的太空船。
I hope I can travel to the moon one day. 翻译:我希望有一天我能去月球旅行。
最新学习记录