What outdoor activity would you like to try, Simon? 翻译:西蒙,你想尝试什么户外活动?
I want to go horse riding. 翻译:我想去骑马。
Why? 翻译:为什么?
I think horse riding is cool. I really want to learn how to do it. What about you? 翻译:我觉得骑马很酷。我真的很想学怎么骑。你呢?
I'd like to try skiing! 翻译:我想尝试滑雪!
What's fun about skiing? 翻译:滑雪有什么好玩的?
It's really exciting. Also, it would be wonderful to be in the mountains, with all that snow. 翻译:真的很刺激。而且,在山上,有那么多雪,会很棒。
Sunday, 28 May Sunny 翻译:星期天,5月28日,晴天
Yesterday I went on a cycling trip with my friends. It was an amazing experience! 翻译:昨天我和朋友们去骑行了。这是一次惊人的经历!
After breakfast, we set off for a little village. 翻译:早餐后,我们出发去一个小村庄。
We followed the map, but it did not give enough details about the countryside. 翻译:我们跟着地图走,但它没有提供足够的乡村细节。
We got lost! None of us knew the right way. 翻译:我们迷路了!我们都不知道正确的路。
I was a little worried, but luckily, a driver stopped and told us which way to go. 翻译:我有点担心,但幸运的是,一位司机停下来告诉我们该走哪条路。
We cycled for another hour and then arrived at the village. 翻译:我们又骑了一个小时,然后到达了村庄。
We were all excited. 翻译:我们都很兴奋。
The village is in a beautiful and quiet area. 翻译:村庄位于一个美丽而安静的地方。
After lunch, we walked around and saw all kinds of interesting flowers and plants. 翻译:午饭后,我们四处走走,看到了各种有趣的花草树木。
I used an app to find out more about them. 翻译:我用了一个应用程序来了解更多关于它们的事情。
We took some great photos. It was really enjoyable! 翻译:我们拍了些很棒的照片。真的很享受!
On our way back, Sandy's bike had a problem. 翻译:在回来的路上,桑迪的自行车出了问题。
Daniel took out his tools. We all helped repair Sandy's bike. 翻译:丹尼尔拿出了他的工具。我们都帮忙修理桑迪的自行车。
We were a little tired, but we were proud of our teamwork. 翻译:我们有点累,但我们为我们的团队合作感到自豪。
It was a great day! We had a lot of fun and learnt about nature. 翻译:这是很棒的一天!我们玩得很开心,也学到了关于自然的知识。
I can't wait to do it again. 翻译:我迫不及待想再做一次。
Sleep under the stars 翻译:在星空下睡觉
Do you ever feel like you can't focus on your work? Or do you feel a little down sometimes? Well, why not take a break and go camping? The fresh air and camping activities can be good for your body and mind. 翻译:你是否曾经感觉无法集中精力工作?或者有时感到有点沮丧?那么,为什么不休息一下去露营呢?新鲜空气和露营活动对你的身心都有好处。
最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-03-09 07:27:28