牛津译林版2025春七下英语Unit 6 Beautiful landscapes课文音频

版本: 牛津译林版
年级: 2025春七下
出版社: 译林出版社
切换教材
英语朗读宝牛津译林版2025春七下课文Unit 6 Beautiful landscapes单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝牛津译林版2025春七下课文Unit 6 Beautiful landscapes单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 6 Beautiful landscapes课文翻译及听力音频

  • Do you know any famous rivers, Daniel? 翻译:丹尼尔,你知道一些著名的河流吗?

  • I know the Yangtze River. 翻译:我知道长江。

  • Can you tell me something about it? 翻译:你能告诉我一些关于它的事情吗?

  • Well, it's about 6,300 kilometres long and most of it runs through mountains. 翻译:嗯,它大约6300公里长,大部分流经山脉。

  • Wow! What a long river! 翻译:哇!好长的河流!

  • Yes. It rises in the mountains of Qinghai Province and runs all the way to the East China Sea. 翻译:是的。它发源于青海省的山脉,一直流到东海。

  • Hello from different landscapes 翻译:来自不同景观的问候

  • I am a river. I have two faces. I give life: my water is fresh water, so everybody can drink it and use it for farming and washing. But I am also very powerful. When I flood, I sometimes destroy homes and lives. Nothing can get in my way. 翻译:我是一条河流。我有两面性。我赋予生命:我的水是淡水,所以每个人都可以饮用它,并用于农业和洗涤。但我也非常强大。当我泛滥时,我有时会摧毁家园和生命。没有什么能阻挡我。

  • I am a desert. My body is mostly made of sand and I seldom see rain. I am very hot during the day and very cold at night. Nobody wants to live in such difficult conditions, but a few plants and animals can survive. How amazing! 翻译:我是一片沙漠。我的身体主要由沙子构成,很少见到雨水。我白天非常热,晚上非常冷。没有人愿意在这样艰难的条件下生活,但一些植物和动物能够生存。多么神奇!

  • I am the ocean. I am huge. I cover more than two thirds of the earth's surface, so people call the earth the 'Blue Planet'. What a beautiful name! I am home to hundreds of thousands of living things. 翻译:我是海洋。我非常巨大。我覆盖了地球表面超过三分之二的面积,所以人们称地球为“蓝色星球”。多么美丽的名字!我是数十万生物的家园。

  • I am a forest. I am full of trees, and I produce oxygen for humans and animals to breathe. I wear different colours in different seasons, usually green in summer and golden in autumn. 翻译:我是一片森林。我充满了树木,我为人类和动物提供呼吸所需的氧气。我在不同的季节呈现不同的颜色,通常是夏天绿色,秋天金色。

  • Danxia landform 翻译:丹霞地貌

  • In Zhangye, Gansu Province, you can see beautiful hills with the colours of the rainbow. 翻译:在甘肃省张掖,你可以看到色彩斑斓的山丘。

  • The name of this landscape is the Danxia landform. 翻译:这种景观的名字叫做丹霞地貌。

  • It is a natural wonder and a treat for your eyes. 翻译:它是一个自然奇观,对你的眼睛来说是一种享受。

  • Yadan landform 翻译:雅丹地貌

  • The Yadan landform in North west China is very unusual. 翻译:中国西北的雅丹地貌非常不寻常。

  • This landform is made of sandstone in strange shapes. 翻译:这种地貌由奇形怪状的砂岩构成。

  • It takes millions of years for these shapes to form. 翻译:这些形状的形成需要数百万年。

  • It is a great example of the power of wind and time. 翻译:它是风和时间力量的一个很好的例子。

  • Where would you like to visit this year, Millie? 翻译:米莉,今年你想去哪里?

  • I want to go to Red Beach in Liaoning Province.It looks like a sea of red plants. 翻译:我想去辽宁省的红海滩。它看起来像一片红色的植物海洋。

  • How amazing! 翻译:太神奇了!

  • What about you? 翻译:你呢?

  • I'm very interested in Huangshan. My uncle went there last month. He saw a fantastic sea of clouds! 翻译:我对黄山很感兴趣。我叔叔上个月去了那里。他看到了一片奇妙的云海!

  • Wow, what a lucky man!You can only see that amazing view on about 50 days of a year. 翻译:哇,你真幸运!你一年中只有大约50天能看到那惊人的景色。

  • Huangshan, more than beautiful 翻译:黄山,不仅仅是美丽

  • Huangshan is in the south of Anhui Province in East China. 翻译:黄山位于中国东部安徽省南部。

  • It is only about 1,900 metres high, but it is one of the most amazing mountains in China. 翻译:它大约有1900米高,但它是中国最令人惊叹的山脉之一。

  • Huangshan is famous for its pine trees and rocks in strange shapes, a wonderful sea of clouds, and relaxing hot springs. 翻译:黄山以其奇形怪状的松树和岩石、奇妙的云海和令人放松的温泉而闻名。

  • In winter, snow covers the mountain and it becomes a white wonderland. 翻译:冬天,雪覆盖了山脉,它变成了一个白色的仙境。

  • There are several ways to enjoy the beauty of Huangshan. 翻译:有几种方式可以欣赏黄山的美景。

  • You can walk up paths and steps to the top or take a cable car. 翻译:你可以步行或乘坐缆车上山。

  • From the top, you can enjoy an amazing view. 翻译:从山顶,你可以欣赏到令人惊叹的景色。

  • Many people like to stay overnight on the mountain to watch the sunrise or sunset. 翻译:许多人喜欢在山上过夜,观看日出或日落。

  • It is a fantastic view. 翻译:这是一个奇妙的景色。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-08-02 08:24:04

最新初中牛津译林版2025春七下资讯

暂无资讯...